End of the world and the despicable fear mongering

SixZeroFou4

Not sure how this can even be discussed without being paranoid or extremely worried.. as it gets me when I think about it, so if it invokes bad vibes I suggest you don't even continue to read.

Looks like people who make youtube money have been pushing and fear mongering as much as they can to make every last penny. The click bait and fear mongering have reached new lows in my opinion.

They go through all of these prophecies and link them to our current time and say how the end is near.

I just want to let anyone know that according to YouTube the world has already collapsed many times over and etc etc etc

I feel if you make a video that so accurately describes the end of the world. Describes whose involved and the weapons used - when that does not come true, I feel that should be criminally punishable.

These videos have become so artistic it is easy to believe and even easier to scare people.. all so the creators can make some extra money via youtube. It is the definition of despicable and should have real consequences.

I personally believe the world is not ending any time soon.. actually.. its never going to end. I only say this because if you followed it.. you would see its all click bait and recycled videos that just change the date for the past 4 years. It creates fake hate, fake fear. Absolutely should have ramifications.

What's your thoughts?

Have maybe something to do now with US election.

Who will win? Pest or Cholera?

There exists also some rumors, that all the refugees from Syrian, Irak, Afganistan, ect. are all invaders, to take over Europe for the ISIS and Europe will fall 2020.

I read that an fortuneteller or what she was, called Baba Wanga, saw in the future that now 2016 the end of Europe is coming. Hmmm... we will see. We have still 2 month.

• Like 1

Have maybe something to do now with US election.

Who will win? Pest or Cholera?

There exists also some rumors, that all the refugees from Syrian, Irak, Afganistan, ect. are all invaders, to take over Europe for the ISIS and Europe will fall 2020.

I read that an fortuneteller or what she was, called Baba Wanga, saw in the future that now 2016 the end of Europe is coming. Hmmm... we will see. We have still 2 month.

Is there any way you can articulate your thoughts in a more clear - connected - concise manner, because I'm having a hard time following.

In fact I have no idea what you're talking about so breaking down your information might be better to clear up my perception.

To me your information sounds like conspiracy theories but I have no idea. Help me out with some facts :)

I have a question to you : why do you need our thoughts ?

I do agree that some content steer up a gutsy feeling of terror. Such videos uses trick to create a feeling of uneasiness that is akin to mechanisms displayed in an horror game or movie for instance. They have no value other than revealing some information about the content of the Western psyche.

They go through all of these prophecies and link them to our current time and say how the end is near.

I will surprize some people by saying this, but prophecies are to be taken much seriously, and it is very true that major prophecies belonging to various world religions have been fulfilled within the last 50 years.

Many things that are happening in the world today are described in ancient Books, pointing out to an upcoming "End of Times". They bring comprehension to the evolution and future of the human destiny, and are to be treated with seriousness and respect, and shall not stir terror, but rather hopes, and invite us to prepare psychologically and spiritually to something quite enormous.

I have studied these matters, and these apocalyptic prophecies do not point out to the end of all things, neither of the world or the human race, but to a turning point in the History of man. The human race shall go through changes similar to that of the Hebrew people coming out of Egypt in the Biblical myth.

Describes whose involved and the weapons used - when that does not come true, I feel that should be criminally punishable.

Obviously, these rumors are bad, but such measure would infringe on the freedom of speech.

These videos have become so artistic it is easy to believe and even easier to scare people.. all so the creators can make some extra money via youtube. It is the definition of despicable and should have real consequences.

There are 2 things we can do :

1_Not watching (dah).
2_Educate ourselves. People who lack a critical mind or a certain education (or who have more empathy/imagination) are more likely to be tricked.

• Like 1

I would never oppose free speech, but when free speech becomes a crime, it's treated as such.

In France, we have this principle. You are free to say whatever you want, but you may be sued and condmned afterwards.

We can't prevent from speaking. The best thing to do with fear-mongering people (be them neo-fascits, hate preachers, propagandists, etc.) is to speak with them and counter them with arguments.

Moreover, a few ridiculous videos stating an end-of-the-world delirium are not worth being criminalized. If they boost your anxiety, you are the first responsible of this anxiety. Feelings can be mastered in the same way that an animal can be tamed. If people are gullible, it is their own fault.

Overall, there is an increasing fear-mongering speech that is slowly growing in the world : it comes from nationalists, conspiracy theorists (be careful with that term, because it is use to discredit some real critical speech), millenial Christians and Muslims, various cults, etc.

In France, for instance, the most visited political websites are conspiracy theorists/far-right propaganda platforms. And many people (people sensitive to far right ideas, or who have growned in lower-class homes, or who are religious) in France believe in a conspiracy.

Why is that ? It is because our political system is utterly corrupted. To condemn those who spread rumors would be hypocritical, because if they are efficient, it is due to an increasingly uneasy social climate born from the current globalized system. This is what needs to be adressed first.

This kind of videos is an epiphenomenon of a bad social condition that needs to be fixed. Our people sees conspiracies in the same way that an ill person will have hallucinations out of fever.

In France, we have this principle. You are free to say whatever you want, but you may be sued and condmned afterwards.

We can't prevent from speaking. The best thing to do with fear-mongering people (be them neo-fascits, hate preachers, propagandists, etc.) is to speak with them and counter them with arguments.

Moreover, a few ridiculous videos stating an end-of-the-world delirium are not worth being criminalized. If they boost your anxiety, you are the first responsible of this anxiety. Feelings can be mastered in the same way that an animal can be tamed. If people are gullible, it is their own fault.

Overall, there is an increasing fear-mongering speech that is slowly growing in the world : it comes from nationalists, conspiracy theorists (be careful with that term, because it is use to discredit some real critical speech), millenial Christians and Muslims, various cults, etc.

In France, for instance, the most visited political websites are conspiracy theorists/far-right propaganda platforms. And many people (people sensitive to far right ideas, or who have growned in lower-class homes, or who are religious) in France believe in a conspiracy.

Why is that ? It is because our political system is utterly corrupted. To condemn those who spread rumors would be hypocritical, because if they are efficient, it is due to an increasingly uneasy social climate born from the current globalized system. This is what needs to be adressed first.

This kind of videos is an epiphenomenon of a bad social condition that needs to be fixed. Our people sees conspiracies in the same way that an ill person will have hallucinations out of fever.

Seeeee now we agree. You said that we'll.

I really feel the world and everyone in it will be just fine :) except November 8th in usa. That will be a rough night

The good videos need to stay but the click bait should be at least a fine.

Anyway, knowledge is the antidote of fear.

I really feel the world and everyone in it will be just fine

The world is now going in the wrong direction, but in the end, it'll be OK. We just have to take our responsibilities.

except November 8th in usa.

LOL

Freedom of speech and cyber terror are two totally different things.

I would never oppose free speech, but when free speech becomes a crime, it's treated as such.

Wording and creating the videos should stick to certain guidelines otherwise it's terror.

And who will judge when free speech becomes a crime?

This is a loop you can't get out. Speech is either unconditionally free or it's not, simple as that.

• Like 1

And who will judge when free speech becomes a crime?

This is a loop you can't get out. Speech is either unconditionally free or it's not, simple as that.

It's not a loop you can't get out of.

If I want a full on mix I'm looking at hyperstyles. He is my favorite. That's opinion, but I'm sure it's agreed.

To those put in place to rule what is free speech, I trust that too.

It's not a loop you can't get out of.

If I want a full on mix I'm looking at hyperstyles. He is my favorite. That's opinion, but I'm sure it's agreed.

To those put in place to rule what is free speech, I trust that too.

So it's not free speech. The are limits and boundaries set by a very restricted number of individuals put into power by a another restricted number of individuals.

So it's not free speech. The are limits and boundaries set by a very restricted number of individuals put into power by a another restricted number of individuals.

Not really. Look up what happened in 1776 in the usa. No one is saying because there are rules on FEAR MONGERING, that other freedoms or any freedoms will be lost at all.

Tightening up a dangerous world, if done right, can be beautiful. Why have you lost faith?

It's very easy to put a label (fear mongering) on to something to justify your actions.

There is only one definition of free and it's pretty clear. 

I have not lost my faith. Philosophy is my faith and that means to question everything.

It's very easy to put a label (fear mongering) on to something to justify your actions.

There is only one definition of free and it's pretty clear. 

I have not lost my faith. Philosophy is my faith and that means to question everything.

Questions are easy

Answers are hard

Answers are easy. They make you think that you know everything (or even something).

Questions are difficult, they make you realise that you don't know anything.

I agree but that seems to create complacency. People will just be satisfied with challenging everything thinking they are so smart when they can't even come up with a solution.

Either way I need some green tea

I wrote a song about Donald Trump!

Only one more week of it being relevant (I hope)!

https://soundcloud.com/friedkale/flapp-the-2016-fuck-us-politics-version

Once I won a fight and got invited to a free meal at a pretty famous restaurant. So there I am, people saying hi etc etc

I sit down and then dinner arrives. The restaurant owner sits with me and we talk. He had a lot of interesting things to say, but what he said that I found the mosr interesting was that he never curses. According to him, cursing is for people who can't find a more educated word.

I like the song, but that's a lot of cursing.

Does the song make you any better or worse than saying "grab them by the pussy".

I'm just curious for your response. Not trying to start a problem <- hopefully I can stop typing that last part soon

The song is absolutely, 100%, childish, immature, offensive, and could be considered quite misogynist. This is all done with intent. 

That said, my song does not condone or glorify sexual assault. 
"Grab them by the pussy" is sexual assault and if you don't see the difference between my stupid childish song and assault, I don't know what to say.

I have a question to you : why do you need our thoughts ?

I do agree that some content steer up a gutsy feeling of terror. Such videos uses trick to create a feeling of uneasiness that is akin to mechanisms displayed in an horror game or movie for instance. They have no value other than revealing some information about the content of the Western psyche.

I will surprize some people by saying this, but prophecies are to be taken much seriously, and it is very true that major prophecies belonging to various world religions have been fulfilled within the last 50 years.

Many things that are happening in the world today are described in ancient Books, pointing out to an upcoming "End of Times". They bring comprehension to the evolution and future of the human destiny, and are to be treated with seriousness and respect, and shall not stir terror, but rather hopes, and invite us to prepare psychologically and spiritually to something quite enormous.

I have studied these matters, and these apocalyptic prophecies do not point out to the end of all things, neither of the world or the human race, but to a turning point in the History of man. The human race shall go through changes similar to that of the Hebrew people coming out of Egypt in the Biblical myth.

as it seems no one is willing to discuss serious shit...so boring and empty comments and no comments on this at all...well..i agree with scandinasia..

off topic..my right arm being broken i will write short-handed with my no-typing left hand's one finger..living with that next 6 weeks

The song is absolutely, 100%, childish, immature, offensive, and could be considered quite misogynist. This is all done with intent. 

That said, my song does not condone or glorify sexual assault. 

"Grab them by the pussy" is sexual assault and if you don't see the difference between my stupid childish song and assault, I don't know what to say.

Just wanted to hear your response brother.

I pity the people who live in perpetual fear and conspiracy.

Now I wouldn't be truthful if I didn't think there is something very fundamentally wrong with this world, something of a new paradigm that we have yet to realize. This is an anxiety that I express quite often.

But this is why you have to always be moving forward in whatever way you can. You can't focus on the negativity, or you have to take the good with the bad. You have to be more discerning than that. When I listen to Trump I am so deeply confused. Things are really not that bad. Sure I live in near poverty and there are lots of things I wish were better about the world, but seriously, I have a roof over my head with heat in winter, food to eat, clean drinking water, I get to work at a technology company that affords me opportunities to learn and do new things, I even get to enjoy quite a lot of wonderful cultural things like music and movies. So why does Trump keep telling me "things are worse than they have ever been". It's quite the opposite.

So the only thing I see is society at large self destructing before my eyes fueled by ignorance and a lack of self control. Why are people so impatient? They induce the stress they complain about and cause a negative feedback loop. This is dumb. Why do people disregard the vast amount of information they have at their fingertips? They claim they didn't know any better and get upset when you point out exactly how they could have prevented the problem they are stressing out about. This is also dumb.

• Like 2

Now I wouldn't be truthful if I didn't think there is something very fundamentally wrong with this world, something of a new paradigm that we have yet to realize. This is an anxiety that I express quite often.

But this is why you have to always be moving forward in whatever way you can. You can't focus on the negativity, or you have to take the good with the bad. You have to be more discerning than that. When I listen to Trump I am so deeply confused. Things are really not that bad. Sure I live in near poverty and there are lots of things I wish were better about the world, but seriously, I have a roof over my head with heat in winter, food to eat, clean drinking water, I get to work at a technology company that affords me opportunities to learn and do new things, I even get to enjoy quite a lot of wonderful cultural things like music and movies. So why does Trump keep telling me "things are worse than they have ever been". It's quite the opposite.

So the only thing I see is society at large self destructing before my eyes fueled by ignorance and a lack of self control. Why are people so impatient? They induce the stress they complain about and cause a negative feedback loop. This is dumb. Why do people disregard the vast amount of information they have at their fingertips? They claim they didn't know any better and get upset when you point out exactly how they could have prevented the problem they are stressing out about. This is also dumb.

I liked this post. Be more active on the forums!! You have cool things to say.

That's actually the case with everyone here.

Time for some coffee

• Like 1

Simple and brilliant

• Like 1