What happened to...

Penzoline

1. Aerosis album

There's several tracks to be found on the interwebs but why didn't the album ever materialize?

2. Lapsus

This guy made awesome psychedelic goa and... ?

3. The Joti Sidhu albums

Was it all a big joke?

4. Frozen Dreams "psydance" compilation (with lapsus)

This thing just ceased to exist, it's been 6 years..

Big questions.

• Like 2

What happened to Rip Van Hippy?

Psy-Harmonics closed and I don't think his last album sold too well.

I think he's just chilling out these days.

He has/had an album of material that was either only released on a single comp or entirely unreleased

Other than that, I don't know if he's up to much these days

• Like 1

What happened to Process and Sandman? For a moment there was hope their old unreleased (or maybe even new?) music will be published by Anjuna Rec. but that labels seems to have died after releasing UX' album :(

Don't you know? Anjuna is back. Or at least they will try

Don't you know? Anjuna is back. Or at least they will try

No, I wasn't aware. But I'm happy to hear that! I've been nothing but pleased with all their releases thus far and as much as I'm sorry for hearing that a lot of people had issues buying stuff from them, I was lucky to have only good experiences.

• Like 1

No, I wasn't aware. But I'm happy to hear that! I've been nothing but pleased with all their releases thus far and as much as I'm sorry for hearing that a lot of people had issues buying stuff from them, I was lucky to have only good experiences.

Same here. Some things went wrong apparently. But whoever says that their releases were not stellar he is just lying.

Same here. Some things went wrong apparently. But whoever says that their releases were not stellar he is just lying.

Indeed! It's incredible how much great music they've been able to release in just 2 years - Nervasystem, Moonweed and UX albums were incredible and the compilations were top-notch, mixing some old - sometimes very obscure - and new stuff, but always very high quality and properly psychedelic. I hope all goes well for them :)

• Like 1

What happened to Process? 

Process is now Dr. Process. Has a degree in sound design and really enjoys recording analog music, playing with unique microphones, and making noise and drone music.

He's quite very much out of the trance world. I was shocked Drezz was able to get him to work on a track for the album. It would be great if he did more, but I really don't see it being in the cards.

That said, he's really happy with what he does and I am very stoked for him. He always enjoyed music far beyond just the trance, so it wasn't surprising that he would veer away from the scene as time progressed. It's a bummer that he doesn't come back around but I'd rather have him sit it out and do what inspires him than fake it for a couple of cash grabs. Who knows, maybe he'll find it in his heart to come out again at some point.

• Like 3

Process is now Dr. Process. Has a degree in sound design and really enjoys recording analog music, playing with unique microphones, and making noise and drone music.

He's quite very much out of the trance world. I was shocked Drezz was able to get him to work on a track for the album. It would be great if he did more, but I really don't see it being in the cards.

That said, he's really happy with what he does and I am very stoked for him. He always enjoyed music far beyond just the trance, so it wasn't surprising that he would veer away from the scene as time progressed. It's a bummer that he doesn't come back around but I'd rather have him sit it out and do what inspires him than fake it for a couple of cash grabs. Who knows, maybe he'll find it in his heart to come out again at some point.

Yes, I know that. Question is - can I hear that music somewhere & buy it? I'm pretty sure I'll like it no matter the style.

He does live stuff in Edinburgh. If you are ever in that part of the country, you can probably hear him play some place.

He does recordings for other people but I'm not sure how to figure out which bands. 

If he ever puts up a discography, I'll let you know. Most of his work is live performance installation stuff. Don't think he releases it. 

He does live stuff in Edinburgh. If you are ever in that part of the country, you can probably hear him play some place.

He does recordings for other people but I'm not sure how to figure out which bands. 

If he ever puts up a discography, I'll let you know. Most of his work is live performance installation stuff. Don't think he releases it. 

Damn :( Thanks.

I had the privilege to listen to Lapsus' unreleased music, and... It's out of this world. Really, if he releases an album, nobody would use the word 'psychedelic' again in vain, because you just couldn't compare with the rest. This is real challenging music for the mind and feet, and it would be the first album in that style ever. I hope that a full album gets released in the future, this is the kind of music that gets me excited!

• Like 3

Weren't Total Eclipse to produce a new album as well like a year ago?

They released this EP a year ago: http://www.arabesquedistribution.com/index.php?option=com_artistavenue&task=singleCd&id=3531&Itemid=99999999

And follow-up is in the pipeline: http://www.arabesquedistribution.com/index.php?option=com_artistavenue&task=singleCd&id=3644&Itemid=1

I'm not holding my breath, though... :(

He was supposed to release a full album after the transmutation EP. I had actually arranged for an interview with him about the album when I still had my goaradio.co.uk station but he disappeared. 

Not many high hopes anyway TBH.