Goa / Psytrance CDs lot for sale

mak

I have to sell due to space and money issues. I am a little sad, but I will have to go digital only from now on :

Selling 200 cds collection of new and old Goa and Psychedelic trance.

Lot of quality stuff varies from good to near mint shape. Mainly from Very Good+ to Near Mint

(with a few mint items and a few fair ones). These CDs are complete and their value is by far higher

then the lot price.

I also add 100 more original Goa and Psytrance CDs without cover or with front cover only.

Price 280 euro

D20QeqN.jpg

GnC9xfZ.jpg

EGfT2dB.jpg

VqG4v4v.jpg

y5dGmeu.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

woah man, sorry to see all your collection going like this! On the other hand, the buyer got a perfect collection to enjoy, so win win :)

woah man, sorry to see all your collection going like this! On the other hand, the buyer got a perfect collection to enjoy, so win win :)

Haha, yeah. There was some gold and some bronze in this I must say. Of course out of 300 or so Albums, I can't expect everything to be good. Some were just disappointments however.

Anyway, I'm currently listening through the collection and already there are lots for sale/trade. I'm gonna put up a complete list with all the albums for sale/trade and conditions soon.