Virtuart - Virtuart & Friends - 2CD - [DATCD009]

Any plans doing a vinyl version? I think this is a release that really would deserve it!

@Mallenaut, it is possible it will get there, however if you could buy it directly from DAT Records store, or bandcamp or discogs, would be awesome.

I have recently found a way to ship cds worldwide cheaper with a flat 5 eur registered price, as they now get shipped from Poland  :)

@Psychannel, highly unlikely, as it is just now i am making a second vinyl release.... but you never know, if sales goes extremely well, we can consider this, it's very risky to make vinyls as it costs too much.

• 3 weeks later...

Samples should be up soon at arabesque, I uploaded the promo pack to them yesterday, we closed the mastering, finally.

All is decided and goes to pressing tomorrow. We hope to release for friday 23rd December, if all goes OK

http://www.arabesquedistribution.com/index.php?option=com_artistavenue&task=singleCd&id=3683&Itemid=1

• Like 2

Samples should be up soon at arabesque, I uploaded the promo pack to them yesterday, we closed the mastering, finally.

All is decided and goes to pressing tomorrow. We hope to release for friday 23rd December, if all goes OK

http://www.arabesquedistribution.com/index.php?option=com_artistavenue&task=singleCd&id=3683&Itemid=1

That's just perfect - Imba, Artha and Virtuart all out in December :)

Good news.

I wish you not one copy to be left unsold. :)

Samples are up :):):)

Not sure what has happened with sample of track 7, i have asked to Arabesque to fix it but i see they did not, maybe it will appear soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Pre-Orders will be up tomorrow, good news!

• Like 1

Later today, now that the CDs have been delivered, more soon :)

@antic604 and all others: files will be released the 23rd of December, both on my website and on bandcamp.

As you know DAT doesn't spread files before the actual release date to avoid piracy. We always do it like this.

However the release will also be available on bandcamp as it is a popular platform.

However it would be better if who knows my website could order from there, as it is better for revenue as bandcamp gets a percentage of the sales.

If it is only to have it on your collection there, just ask for a code when ordering on my shop and I will give one after it is published digitally too.

But please, if you could, order from www.datrecords.it

Orders are open and Thanks All for Your support :)

• Like 1

@antic604 and all others: files will be released the 23rd of December, both on my website and on bandcamp.

As you know DAT doesn't spread files before the actual release date to avoid piracy. We always do it like this.

However the release will also be available on bandcamp as it is a popular platform.

However it would be better if who knows my website could order from there, as it is better for revenue as bandcamp gets a percentage of the sales.

If it is only to have it on your collection there, just ask for a code when ordering on my shop and I will give one after it is published digitally too.

But please, if you could, order from www.datrecords.it

Orders are open and Thanks All for Your support :)

I would prefer Bandcamp (because of building a collection there)  :(

Can you tell me (us) how much should I increase the purchase price in Bandcamp so that you end up getting the same amount as if I purchased via Dat Rec. store? Let's try to get the best of both worlds :)

EDIT: Are you allowed to give away d/l codes just like that? Won't you have to pay for used bandwidth, etc?

Hello Antic,

I always have some download codes that I purchase from each release I publish there, because I know that I might end up giving away some promotional codes to some DJs and or to some Artists to promote DAT Records, so I purchase packs of 100 codes. So I will have codes to give for the Virtuart release too. It is cheaper than shipping actual records for promotion as in the past labels used to do.

If I give you a code it will appear in your collection, however if you just want to purchase it on bandcamp directly feel free to add a 15% to the total, as that is more or less what they will get off the sold price. I somehow try to balance it by adding 1 euro to each cd sold on bandcamp but at the end of the day they always manage to give me less than what I get if a cd is sold on my own store.

So I think they actually get some from the shipping price too, which is a bit lame but they also expose my discs to customers I wouldn't be able to reach normally.

Hope is clear :)

• Like 1