Psynews.org T-shirts @ Redbubble.com?

Trunksan

Hi Guys,

I was browsing Ektoplazm (BTW, what's going on with v.2, I was a contributor in the campaign) and they have an account at Redbubble.com where you can order t-shirts with their logos etc.

I thought it was a great idea since Redbubble is a huge/reliable business and although they have outsourced their business at various parts of the world (I know that because I often buy stuff from them) their quality is good and their prices for long-sleeve t-shirts is also very cheap IMO (long sleeve shirts is what I usually buy). It's good that you can also make bags, phone cases, leggings etc

The only problem that I have found is that not all t-shirts have exactly the same line/fit if bought with different orders, which I attribute to the fact that they have outsourced their business at different factories and there's no centralised supply of blank t-shirts. The quality and colours of the print again varies slightly, but overall they have a good quality for the money paid.

I think it would be very easy for psynews to do exactly the same thing as Ektoplazm and I would proudly wear Psynews.org clothing.

P.s Redbubble doesn't give me commission, I just like their idea and way of business. 

What do you mean about V2 with Ektoplazm?

I thought he got the automated submission setup all sorted.

I didn't contribute enough for a shirt or anything, but I thought he reported getting those out to people. 
Might want to hit him up directly if you have questions...

My recommendation is to make a redbubble account and make some money towards psynews.org.

or you can send the design to me, I'll promote it and keep the money for me :P:P:P:P:P

(back! sort of.. ;p)

I'd be down for that! Got a redbubble shirt last year from Manmademan. A little clothe note inside the package, which had recommended washing conditions for the shirt, literally said on it "dont slap pandas" haha!