Finland

Anu Katariina

I do, please don't mind me getting a little bit more deep into discussion with 604.

First thing, your goverment doesn't have any control on rebel held areas, and even Kerry tried so much to deal with this issue through diplomacy, the only thing your goverment had was the Kurd held area, but even that is now on shakey legs due to the new policy that Erdogan is moving to.

Dude, I'm not anti-american as you're saying, in fact I'm anti-imperialistic and my only political-related issue is aimed towards the US goverment, not the people. Thank God there is so much awareness in US that some of the biggest heroes of nowdays who are exposing the war-crimes of your goverment are actually Americans. If you're one among many who will belive media everything the put in front of you, be my guest pal, but as I said, the critical mass is here and even on the election people are ashamed to the fact what self-proclaimed the greatest country in the world and the first in the line when it comes to democracy has to offer. If I am American, probably I would feel the same.

I'm giving you some facts here. Or you disagree with me on the issue of Lybia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Serbia and Monetenegro, Syria? Dude, if RT or Sputnik is as you're saying Putin's propaganda, what are the CNN, FOX, BBC? Same shit but in different package. Thanks to the internet and the available informations people nowdayws can soak in the different perspectives, see wider picture, unlike last decade or two.

To be honest with you, the propaganda as youre saying, comes from different corners and different sides, it's not black-white thing and thank God most of the young and educated people can make their own judgement. Also, speaking about the firepower, your goverment spent how many billions of dollars on the lastes stealth F-35? How many times it was tested in the real situations? Zero.

You're selling weapons in billions of dollars to the another big democracy called Saudi Arabia and they showed it's efficiency against the barefoot Houthi tribe in Yemen. I don't wonder why they're suddenly bombing the civilians in Sana'a.

Seriously, are you on drugs or you're just brainwashed? When did your goverment defend American people? In Vietnam? In Lybia? In Afghanistan? In Syria? With all due respect, you're insulting common sense mate. Instead I would rather support relocating the money and resources into making and creating more jobs for young people, investing in free education and health-care (something that is abstract for most people in US), teaching people how not to discriminate the minorities and many other issues that are becoming an important aspect of your country. Since your mainstream media demonized Putin very well, perhaps it's not about Putin, who is actually first leader who doesn't see world as Pax Americana by default, perhaps tomorrow will be someone else, but there are some differences - unlike Lybia or Afghanistan, where brave US military droned and destroyed the whole societies, you gonna need some guts and balls big time to attack on Russia or China, or any other nuclear power. Heck, even North Korea with primitive technology is making you troubles. I rest my case here.

None, I've witnessed the war as a young child during the '90s. My country suffered a horrible things on our own soil and young Croats (or any other minorities living here) are not obligated to have military service. We had it enough in '90s and whoever want's to join the army he can do that by his own will. I don't get your point tho.

You see, you get no credibility because the money you make is change I find in my couch. If you were so smart and your ideas were so great you would be a lot better off than you are now.

I now you're probably going to cry from that, but man up and move forward. It's obvious we will agree to disagree

You see, you get no credibility because the money you make is change I find in my couch. If you were so smart and your ideas were so great you would be a lot better off than you are now.

You speak up your mind, don't ya. But this comment is rude. Look what this dude Richpa is done for the community of goa universally. It is terribly awry to refer to his personal sustenance. Show some respect, please!

I now you're probably going to cry from that, but man up and move forward. It's obvious we will agree to disagree

Ok seriously now, this guy is cancer! Remove him ffs!

No offense but this comment hasn't to do with anything we previously talked about. It's my fault, I expected some serious discussion with you, but in the end you started insulting on personal level. I will let you in peace now, there is no need to feed your frustration anymore. Take care!

• Like 1

No offense but this comment hasn't to do with anything we previously talked about. It's my fault, I expected some serious discussion with you, but in the end you started insulting on personal level. I will let you in peace now, there is no need to feed your frustration anymore. Take care!

Can't have a serious discussion with you when you're believing what you want. Until you deal with facts they are opinions so for both of us why bother?

@mranarchy.. you're so cute. I made you look like a clown and you held onto it so long you literally could not wait to say it. I'm glad I don't live in that world. Do you have any pets?

You speak up your mind, don't ya. But this comment is rude. Look what this dude Richpa is done for the community of goa universally. It is terribly awry to refer to his personal sustenance. Show some respect, please!

Personal sustenance speaks volumes.

Suntrip has almost 60 CDS. <- amazing work

Haha, I wonder how you knew that :D and it is saippuakauppias btw (double p).

And yes, we are a quirky nation: families go naked to sauna and it is popular to swim in an ice hole at winters. We have generally a poor self-esteem; our athletes seldom compete well under pressure, we have more metal bands in proportion to the population than any other country in Europe https://jakubmarian.com/number-of-metal-bands-per-capita-in-europe/etc :P

sorry i mixed it up. but with double p it is two characters longer and therefore even more amazing ;)

i thought going to the sauna naked is normal anyway (in europe). we don't have anywhere near the sauna culture of the nordic countries (and i'm not a big fan), but carrying a towel is the absolute maximum tolerated over here; even in public saunas. 

interesting. i thought the norwegen was the metal capital of europe. perhaps they are just "idealised" in metal culture because they're even further up north :)

@mranarchy.. you're so cute. I made you look like a clown and you held onto it so long you literally could not wait to say it. I'm glad I don't live in that world. Do you have any pets?

the only one you made look like a clown is yourself. and you just did it again with your answer to richpa's post.

sorry i mixed it up. but with double p it is two characters longer and therefore even more amazing ;)

i thought going to the sauna naked is normal anyway (in europe). we don't have anywhere near the sauna culture of the nordic countries (and i'm not a big fan), but carrying a towel is the absolute maximum tolerated over here; even in public saunas.

interesting. i thought the norwegen was the metal capital of europe. perhaps they are just "idealised" in metal culture because they're even further up north :)

the only one you made look like a clown is yourself. and you just did it again with your answer to richpa's post.

If you feel that way you're entitled to, and I also expect from you - you being someone who holds hate in their heart because I called you out for saying how bad etnica was. Yes, goa legends etnica.. you disrespected and talked them out. I pointed it out in a way that hurt your feelings so of course you're on the anti 604 side. I even asked to hear your expert tracks in which you have none.

If you don't like me that is your own fault. Richpa was spoken to accordingly. What I mean by accordingly is he needs to stop acting like USA doesn't run the show. When we play make believe I tend to lose patience and acknowledge I can be rude so I will apologize for that but nothing else

I even hit edit for that.

Still no excuse to talk trash about etnica mapanani.

MrAnarchy I hurt your feelings too.. really bro you're going to cry about it. The last person I'd expect to be a marshmallow is you. Whatsup dude? I'll buy you a drink and we can go find some women

First of all, I literally didnt waste one ATP molecule on trying to reason with you since the USA thread since I figured out that you are an incredibly fucked up individual. Having a power trip on an psytrance forum... Get a grip mate. The only reason i said I want you gone is because you ARE cancer of this forum and I dont want to see you or your useless dead threads that you keep alive by commenting 4 times in a row without any reply. Be gone you sad person.

You want to think that you are smarter, stronger, funnier, more intelligent that any of us? Go right ahead. I dont mind. Just keep it to yourself because it would really make me sad if a random person was to come and read any of the threads you ruined and just leave, thinking lowly of this forum. Just because of your disgusting character.

I seriously have no idea what criteria mods use for banning people. Whatever it is, it is biased!

And the reason why I decided to give voice to this instead of just ignoring him like a person who doesnt care should, is because he is influencing a lot of threads by trolling and spilling his toxin. Everything is fine and then he comes, says something stupid and people react thus derailing many threads. The "atmosphere" he creates ruins what this forum is all about.

• Like 1

First of all, I literally didnt waste one ATP molecule on trying to reason with you since the USA thread since I figured out that you are an incredibly fucked up individual. Having a power trip on an psytrance forum... Get a grip mate. The only reason i said I want you gone is because you ARE cancer of this forum and I dont want to see you or your useless dead threads that you keep alive by commenting 4 times in a row without any reply. Be gone you sad person.You want to think that you are smarter, stronger, funnier, more intelligent that any of us? Go right ahead. I dont mind. Just keep it to yourself because it would really make me sad if a random person was to come and read any of the threads you ruined and just leave, thinking lowly of this forum. Just because of your disgusting character.I seriously have no idea what criteria mods use for banning people. Whatever it is, it is biased!

No reference to ATP.

As for the rest, you're way off. I understand new scenarios take an adjustment, and in your case the adjustment being trying to open your eyes a bit and grow as a person.

If these forums gave us the chance to see something from your perspective, and vice versa - then the forums are stronger than other forums because we promote free speech, acceptance, and equality.

If you really can't find it in your heart for someone open discussion leading to an open society then it's no longer my fault. I'm also guessing you're in your 20s :)

1) "You see, you get no credibility because the money you make is change I find in my couch. If you were so smart and your ideas were so great you would be a lot better off than you are now.

I now you're probably going to cry from that, but man up and move forward. It's obvious we will agree to disagree."

2) "As for the rest, you're way off. I understand new scenarios take an adjustment, and in your case the adjustment being trying to open your eyes a bit and grow as a person."

You trip on your own words. Contradicting yourself by every step of the way and you dont even know it. How can one be this clueless?!

You speak of respect, acceptance, equality? You just mocked someones earnings and you dont even know how much he makes. You mocked his intellect and you dont even know him.  YOU DONT DESERVE respect, equality or acceptance on this forum, you slimey parasite. No body likes you, leave!

Oh yeah, dont dare judge someones knowledge again if you dont know what ATP is. Basic biology man... Everybody learns that when 12 years old

• Like 1

1) "You see, you get no credibility because the money you make is change I find in my couch. If you were so smart and your ideas were so great you would be a lot better off than you are now.

I now you're probably going to cry from that, but man up and move forward. It's obvious we will agree to disagree."

2) "As for the rest, you're way off. I understand new scenarios take an adjustment, and in your case the adjustment being trying to open your eyes a bit and grow as a person."

You trip on your own words. Contradicting yourself by every step of the way and you dont even know it. How can one be this clueless?!

You speak of respect, acceptance, equality? You just mocked someones earnings and you dont even know how much he makes. You mocked his intellect and you dont even know him.  YOU DONT DESERVE respect, equality or acceptance on this forum, you slimey parasite. No body likes you, leave!

Brother you have a lot to learn. If Richpa is going to challenge me as a person, I will challenge back. That includes some mud slinging. Now if we want to hug and make up.. that's the freedom, equality, acceptance.

As for your nuclear strike of insults.. why? Let's put differences aside.. is anything bothering you I can lend an ear to? I really don't mind hearing you out and whatever you say is truly confidential.. test me.

Ps - it's perfectly normal to crap your pants. (I know you laughed)

OK why shouldn't yiu gamble in the jungle?

Lets not put diffrences aside. You go around with the sole intent of sabotage. You called me an agitator, someone who provokes. What the hell does that make you?

I think Filipe was quite entertaining on this forum and basically he has a good heart. At least he was contributing something with his music. But yes, like Mr. Anarchy said, I also have noticed some climate change lately over here, smart guys like Scandinasia don't bother to get involved with discussion anymore. Lots what's been talked about in off topic isn't really generating any good will. I have been also a part of these fruitless discussions and maybe it was wrong to start this topic, like Padmapani said: these kind of topics become repetitive.

So I suggest to leave this thread here, everybody.

Go rather see how beautiful landscapes Richpa posted in Croatia topic.

And I wouldn't mind if, referring to Finland, you'd watch our NHL rookie's hat trick from last Wednesday. Patrik Laine, 18 years old, representing Winnipeg Jets, has all the gifts to become our next hockey superstar :)

• Like 2

Lets not put diffrences aside. You go around with the sole intent of sabotage. You called me an agitator, someone who provokes. What the hell does that make you?

We are ALL GUILTY or provocation and agitation. Some more than others. Some have perceptions which lead to problems that don't exist.

I'm glad we got to the heart of this. Sorry if I called you such.

You still didn't answer why you shouldn't gamble in the jungle

I think Filipe was quite entertaining on this forum and basically he has a good heart. At least he was contributing something with his music. But yes, like Mr. Anarchy said, I also have noticed some climate change lately over here, smart guys like Scandinasia don't bother to get involved with discussion anymore. Lots what's been talked about in off topic isn't really generating any good will. I have been also a part of these fruitless discussions and maybe it was wrong to start this topic, like Padmapani said: these kind of topics become repetitive.

So I suggest to leave this thread here, everybody.

Go rather see how beautiful landscapes Richpa posted in Croatia topic.

And I wouldn't mind if, referring to Finland, you'd watch our NHL rookie's hat trick from last Wednesday. Patrik Laine, 18 years old, representing Winnipeg Jets, has all the gifts to become our next hockey superstar :)

Nice. He's property of usa now.. NHL. Smart man and great player. Thanks for sharing

What about some Finland landscapes, Anu?

I think your country is really beautiful, with all these lakes and forests and your gentle and tasteful architecture which fits the nature so well. I really love Finnish architecture,  Ingvar Aalto was a genius.

I first visited Finland in 2014 but I always had some attraction to this country, we have many places with Finnish names here in Pietari and around it. My family has a dacha in Kanneljarvi ("7 lakes", right?) and there is a place called "Kuolemajarvi" not so far away from it (Death lake? sounds scary). 

@604, mate it seems that your superhuman abilities to kick the shit out of anyone have somehow impaired you judgement in other areas.

• Like 3