Jaia - Blue Energy: Where can I get this?

Void Mantra

digital copy

It was released in the days of 56K modems, nobody thought of digital back then.

The CD is for sale on Discogs. But honestly, I wouldn't recommend Discogs for rare CDs and I do consider this rare.

Have a look in second hand shops, on flea markets, eBay, Amazon and the like. I have made extreme bargains with those platforms because sellers don't know what they have, they just want to get rid of that old box of CDs in the basement. :D I'm pretty sure I also got this CD this way.

http://www.dakinirecords.com/~English/releases_eng_09.html

You can buy the Cd here.

The guys at Dakini can speak English so maybe you can ask them if you can purchase a digital copy.

looks like its not available. It would've been nice to own Blue Synergy. I am yet to listen to that part. I absolutely love the Blue Energy!  

http://www.dakinirecords.com/~English/releases_eng_09.html

You can buy the Cd here.

The guys at Dakini can speak English so maybe you can ask them if you can purchase a digital copy.

Wow, wasn't aware Dakini has it's own store - lots of interesting stuff there! Thanks :)

Not even half as good as his original.

You know Blue Synergy is 2CD and the 2nd is Blue Energy? Also, the overall package - high quality gatefold digipak - looks much nicer in this release, although I have to agree old tracks are better.

Unless you mean some other Jaia album before Blue Energy?

Wow, wasn't aware Dakini has it's own store - lots of interesting stuff there! Thanks :)

You know Blue Synergy is 2CD and the 2nd is Blue Energy? Also, the overall package - high quality gatefold digipak - looks much nicer in this release, although I have to agree old tracks are better.

Unless you mean some other Jaia album before Blue Energy?

Nope, That's what I meant. :) So I guess it's at least half as good :P

I think Void Mantra would love to buy all albums in digital format only, but it's impossible to buy most of the released done from 1990-2000 as the digital version did not exist back then.

I suppose what was advised about, i.e. to contact either Jaia or Daikini about it, could be a solution. I am pretty sure they might help with the files in exchange of a fee and you'll feel you have paid for the music properly :)

I think Void Mantra would love to buy all albums in digital format only, but it's impossible to buy most of the released done from 1990-2000 as the digital version did not exist back then.

I suppose what was advised about, i.e. to contact either Jaia or Daikini about it, could be a solution. I am pretty sure they might help with the files in exchange of a fee and you'll feel you have paid for the music properly :)

Sounds like a plan, I might just do that. Thanks for the input :)

Thanks everyone who tried to help out, much appreciated.