Morphic Resonance - Chromatic World [Revisited] (Neogoa Records)

artworks-000204321586-oy4seb-t500x500.jp

Exactly three years after the original release of Chromatic World EP, Morphic Resonance and Neogoa returns with material that suprised many lovers of Goa trance music around the world, but this time with new and improved sound and mastering, carefully mastered by PsiloCybian and with wonderful artwork and visuals by Diogo Salvador edited at Neogoa Design. This release also comes with extended edition of Outro track and previously unreleased track: Interdimensional Shift. So, prepare yourself to experience this magical release once again and enjoy it in best possible audio quality.

Tracklist:

01 - Telekinesis (140 BPM)
02 - Epsilon Aurigae (146 BPM)
03 - Chromatic World (144 BPM)
04 - Psychoactive Landscape (144 BPM)
05 - Outro [Extended Edition] (90 BPM)
06 - Interdimensional Shift [bonus Track] (144 BPM)

SoundCloud Samples:

YouTube Stream (HD):

Buy/Download: http://bit.ly/get-morphic 

Released January 24, 2017

All tracks written and produced by Cristian Fernandez at Morphic Resonance Studios, Spain
www.facebook.com/morphicresonanceofficial
Mastering by Saša Dukić (PsiloCybian)
www.psilocybian.com
Artwork design by Diogo Salvador at Dionysus Artwork
www.dionysusartwork.com

• 4 weeks later...

Chromatic World (Revisited) will be published on 3rd anniversary of the original release - 24th January, 2017. Pre orders for this limited digipak version will be up sometime in late 2016. Mastering for this release will be done by PsiloCybian so you can expect the best possible sound quality for this one. Artwork is also here:

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

first remaster PharaOm - Under The Sun of Goa

thato sound too loud

Hey, thanks for your suggestion...sorry for not replying earlier. Yes, we're in talks with Oswald to completley remaster and re-release that album alongside with new material. When it will happen, I can't tell you, but we are happy because he is back and he will introduce new track on our upcoming V/A. Hopefully that will be step forward to the complete revival of his work through Neogoa Records.

Speaking about the Morphic Resonance, the release is in the making and we want to make sure that complete package looks and sounds perfect. When it comes to sound, the mastering will be done by PsiloCybian and when we will have files ready for pressing we will make sure to put some samples and previews on our official channels. I'm sure that people who love Morphic Resonance music will have a real treat, first his album on Suntrip earlier this year, now the revisited Chromatic World with bonus material and later remixes of Etnica/Pleiadians on DAT Records. He is delivering a lot of goodies :)

• 4 weeks later...

Final tracklist for Morphic Resonance release at Neogoa Records should look like this. Besides the original material published in 2014 we will include two bonus tracks: the 'Outro' (extended version) published only in digital format by Global Sect Music and the unreleased track 'Interdimensional Shift' which fits perfectly with the overall style of the Chromatic World release.

Even it's not the full-lenght album, per se, this release comes without any fillers, representing the roots of Morphic Resonance with re-branded sound and visuals. On January 24th we will have limited edition of 100 digipak copies available with digital download in FLAC, WAV or MP3 included. Streaming of full release will be also available on our YouTube page with Chromatic World visualizer themes.

2cyl0tf.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Full info:

Exactly three years after the original release of Chromatic World EP, Morphic Resonance and Neogoa returns with material that suprised many lovers of Goa trance music around the world, but this time with new and improved sound and mastering, carefully mastered by PsiloCybian and with wonderful artwork and visuals by Diogo Salvador edited at Neogoa Design. This release also comes with extended edition of Outro track and previously unreleased track: Interdimensional Shift. So, prepare yourself to experience this magical release once again and enjoy it in best possible audio quality.

Tracklist:

01 - Telekinesis (140 BPM)
02 - Epsilon Aurigae (146 BPM)
03 - Chromatic World (144 BPM)
04 - Psychoactive Landscape (144 BPM)
05 - Outro [Extended Edition] (90 BPM)
06 - Interdimensional Shift [bonus Track] (144 BPM)

SoundCloud Samples:

YouTube Stream (HD):

Buy/Download: http://bit.ly/get-morphic 

Released January 24, 2017

All tracks written and produced by Cristian Fernandez at Morphic Resonance Studios, Spain
www.facebook.com/morphicresonanceofficial
Mastering by Saša Dukić (PsiloCybian)
www.psilocybian.com
Artwork design by Diogo Salvador at Dionysus Artwork
www.dionysusartwork.com

• 6 months later...

I am re-ripping my CD collection as FLAC at the moment and I was very surprised when I listened through the CD (for the first time, to be honest :blush: ). The tracks are not just newly mixed and mastered, but they are also very different?

My example: Epsilon Aurigae.
In the original 2014 release, at 5:03 into the track, my favorite melody of Cristian's so far gets introduced and escalates very quickly.

However, in the new 2017 release, this part is totally missing and was replaced (by something rather dull IMO)?

So for the sake of completeness: are all of these tracks remixes and should they not have actual remix names (e.g. "2017 Mix")?

In any event, I'll keep both releases and name them that way for my collection. :D