Anoebis - Boom Festival 2016

Anoebis

So, 14th of august 2016... my birthday AND the highpoint of my musical career as I played a 2.5 hours set in the Dance Temple on Boom that day! :) I presented my definition of goa-trance to a huge crowd of which many never heard pure goa before! (tracklist below) :) I hope I managed to persuade many that this music is something... special and amazing! Enjoy!

1. Children of the Doc - Bionic Bong (Hom-Mega - 1999)
2. Nexus Plexus - Born to the Purple (Zion604 - 2014)
3. Logic Bomb - Computers & Microprocessors (Psyforce - 2002)
4. Space Tribe & Electric Universe - Alkaloid Experience (Spirit Zone - 2002)
5. Children of the Doc - Martian Civilization (Domestic Goblin Mix)(Hom-Mega - 1998)
6. Sheyba - Trance Africa Express (Flying Rhino - 1996)
7.Amanite Fx - Trapachnika (POF Productions - 1996)
8. Biot - Radiation (BTM - 1996)
9. Pleiadians - Alcyone (Dragonfly - 1997)
10. E-Mantra - Ayahuasca (Suntrip Records - 2014)
11. Zorba - The Rush (TIP Records - 2001)
12. Avigmati - SouSou Tripping (Unreleased)
13. Hyperion - Sunflower (Discobole Records - 1998)
14. Chi-a.d. - Exit Eternity (Transient - 1998)
15. Celestial Intelligence - Inevitable Feelings (Suntrip Records - 2015)
16. Transwave - Rezwalker (London Live Remix)(Matsuri Productions - 1996)
17. Etnica - Vimana (Live in Athens) (DAT Records - 2012) 
18. Astral Projection - Power Gen (Outmosphere Records - 1995)
19. Radiotrance - Plasma (Transient - 1997)
20. Dimension 5 - Blue Pyramid (Suntrip Records - 2013)
21. Shakta - Cosmic Trigger (Suntrip Records - 2014)
22. Khetzal - Trancefusion (Original version)(Unreleased)
23. Shakta - Lepton Head (Deedrah Remix) (Distance Records - 1997)

Sorry for the long wait, it took me a long time to re-record it, but here it is finally! Mixed with 2 CDJ1000s, and only original cds! :) 

There are also 2 post scripta concerning this set!

- Here it is only 2h 20 minutes, that is because the "bis" number was Aes Dana vs Asura - Elie! :) That made the set exactly 2h 30 minutes! :)
- The other thing, on Boom, I took the wrong Etnica cd (CD2 instead of 1) so Vimana was not played by me, instead I ended my set with Children of Stones by Hunab Ku ! :) Here, the original plan was done ;)

So, 14th of august 2016... my birthday AND the highpoint of my musical career as I played a 2.5 hours set in the Dance Temple on Boom that day! :) I presented my definition of goa-trance to a huge crowd of which many never heard pure goa before! (tracklist below) :) I hope I managed to persuade many that this music is something... special and amazing! Enjoy!

1. Children of the Doc - Bionic Bong (Hom-Mega - 1999)

2. Nexus Plexus - Born to the Purple (Zion604 - 2014)

3. Logic Bomb - Computers & Microprocessors (Psyforce - 2002)

4. Space Tribe & Electric Universe - Alkaloid Experience (Spirit Zone - 2002)

5. Children of the Doc - Martian Civilization (Domestic Goblin Mix)(Hom-Mega - 1998)

6. Sheyba - Trance Africa Express (Flying Rhino - 1996)

7.Amanite Fx - Trapachnika (POF Productions - 1996)

8. Biot - Radiation (BTM - 1996)

9. Pleiadians - Alcyone (Dragonfly - 1997)

10. E-Mantra - Ayahuasca (Suntrip Records - 2014)

11. Zorba - The Rush (TIP Records - 2001)

12. Avigmati - SouSou Tripping (Unreleased)

13. Hyperion - Sunflower (Discobole Records - 1998)

14. Chi-a.d. - Exit Eternity (Transient - 1998)

15. Celestial Intelligence - Inevitable Feelings (Suntrip Records - 2015)

16. Transwave - Rezwalker (London Live Remix)(Matsuri Productions - 1996)

17. Etnica - Vimana (Live in Athens) (DAT Records - 2012)

18. Astral Projection - Power Gen (Outmosphere Records - 1995)

19. Radiotrance - Plasma (Transient - 1997)

20. Dimension 5 - Blue Pyramid (Suntrip Records - 2013)

21. Shakta - Cosmic Trigger (Suntrip Records - 2014)

22. Khetzal - Trancefusion (Original version)(Unreleased)

23. Shakta - Lepton Head (Deedrah Remix) (Distance Records - 1997)

Sorry for the long wait, it took me a long time to re-record it, but here it is finally! Mixed with 2 CDJ1000s, and only original cds! :)

There are also 2 post scripta concerning this set!

- Here it is only 2h 20 minutes, that is because the "bis" number was Aes Dana vs Asura - Elie! :) That made the set exactly 2h 30 minutes! :)

- The other thing, on Boom, I took the wrong Etnica cd (CD2 instead of 1) so Vimana was not played by me, instead I ended my set with Children of Stones by Hunab Ku ! :) Here, the original plan was done ;)

https://soundcloud.com/anoebis/anoebis-boom-festival-2016

First off happy birthday. Pretty soon your hands will be so old and decrepit you might not even be able to dj. Not I'm jk, you look well and like you are healthy and taking care of yourself. I hope you are happy and you are setting some big goals for yourself and suntrip in 2017. Take that highlight, that pinnacle.. elevate it farther.

Loved listening to this, but my personal application for a Goa mix is to workout. Workout.. for the 24th straight year of my life.. workout. So thanks for the mix and getting me through another workout.

Now have you ever heard of a tradition called birthday punches?

First off happy birthday. Pretty soon your hands will be so old and decrepit you might not even be able to dj. Not I'm jk, you look well and like you are healthy and taking care of yourself. I hope you are happy and you are setting some big goals for yourself and suntrip in 2017. Take that highlight, that pinnacle.. elevate it farther.

Loved listening to this, but my personal application for a Goa mix is to workout. Workout.. for the 24th straight year of my life.. workout. So thanks for the mix and getting me through another workout.

Now have you ever heard of a tradition called birthday punches?

B-day punches? In which country is it a tradition? :P

Anyway, I hope you worked out well on this mix ;) 2h20 minutes means at least 15km of running :D

B-day punches? In which country is it a tradition? :P

Anyway, I hope you worked out well on this mix ;) 2h20 minutes means at least 15km of running :D

Ok just 1 punch... :) lol jk

Man you want me to be running marathons daily? I'll get so thin I'll have no muscle. I've done that once in order to beat a national champ in a race... just because I can... I got down to 167 pounds. I looked like I was dying but I ran a 5k in 15 minutes.

Never again. If my weight gets below 210 I stop cardiovascular immediately and get to food.

My running for my training consists of 4 to 6 miles, 6 days a week. Which means I get through mixes daily because I'm training beyond the treadmill where I am also listening to the mix.

To get back to the mix the sound quality is so clean and you are great at juggling tracks. Just remember, I listen to goa all the time, but ONLY on the treadmill can I understand things that sound full on-ish. Otherwise this mix is ace prime