PsySutra - Nebulla Cebulla (Neogoa Records)

With this and Artha just released, I'm proud to be Polish  :blush:

Great work!  :wub:

Would kill for 2-3 more tracks & a full-fat physical release...

Yeah, so much great Goa music coming from Poland in recent days. Don't forget about JaraLuca, afaik, he is also making some new music.

One more track coming tomorrow (I will leave link to YouTube here) and on Thursday (December 1st) we will have this one in FLAC/WAV and so on at Bandcamp for name your price download.

• Like 1

This Semper Fi track name made me smile. Semper is a leading baby food brand in Scandinavia and Fi refers to Finland (domain of Finland-based web pages) :lol:https://semper.fi

Anyways, looking forward to the release of this EP

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers for the heads up, awesome release.

Something bothered me about 3:29-3:36 of Infinitarium Im not sure if its clipping or just the sudden introduction of new sound... Anyways the rest of the EP is great stuff, so i will give him 7 seconds haha. Hopefully he continues to grow in his own style this way!

• Like 1

Cheers for the heads up, awesome release.

Something bothered me about 3:29-3:36 of Infinitarium Im not sure if its clipping or just the sudden introduction of new sound... Anyways the rest of the EP is great stuff, so i will give him 7 seconds haha. Hopefully he continues to grow in his own style this way!

Thank you :)

There was minor glitch in the mix for a less than a second around third minute, which unfortunately we couldn't fix since it was the only file PsySutra had for that track. However, I hope it won't spoil anyones listening pleasure :)

• Like 1