Ultimate Xperience - The Realm Of A New Dawn (Neogoa Records)

On 12/23/2018 at 10:32 AM, Richpa said:

Truth to be told I am also excited to get this release up, especially after listening to the new tracks so many times.

Good thing is that we gonna have even more merch goodies besides CDs and tees, but I want to keep this one for myself until the pre-order page is up. I think you guys and girls gonna like it, so I'll give my best not to drop any spoilers in the meantime.

Regarding the sizes, I will get exact measurments from the factory and they will be featured on the Bandcamp info section.

Prices will be budget-friendly (especially for bundles), as well as our standard shipping rates. In the end we just want to make fans and supporters happy with the music and overall package.

When pre-order page is up, each person who purchased anything on our Bandcamp page will recieve notification email from the Bandcamp (plus, we will send our regular newsletter to subscribers) and there are also social networks where we post pretty much on weekly basis.

can you drop it here asap also please bro
as i don't often get email stuff these days, and also don't buy much of anything
but this is gonna be good and think will buy a bundle this time round and treat me as a belated birthday present

Sure man, I will post every update here as well, so no worries!

We are in process of finalization of last details (Kris is perfectionist and he wants to get the best possible sound out of the new tracks) and I'm waiting for t-shirts to arrive, so hopefully I will be able to put the Bandcamp pre-order page with all the details soon. So yeah, sorry to all of you who are tired of constant 'soon' replies, but we are giving our best to complete this release the way we imagined and I believe all the wait will be worthy.

• Like 1

How is the quality of the shirt print?

I tossed my Nervasystem shirt from Arjuna Records. It was a piece of garbage print, it was offensive.
I'm sure you're not gonna openly say "our prints suck" as that would be weird, but hopefully you know of the quality of that Nervasystem shirt and can at least attest to it being better than that...

(note: sometimes I feel my comments are super catty and dickish... I really don't mean to be a twat... apologies for when I am...)

2 hours ago, the goa constrictor said:

I tossed my Nervasystem shirt from Arjuna Records. It was a piece of garbage print, it was offensive.
I'm sure you're not gonna openly say "our prints suck" as that would be weird, but hopefully you know of the quality of that Nervasystem shirt and can at least attest to it being better than that...

(note: sometimes I feel my comments are super catty and dickish... I really don't mean to be a twat... apologies for when I am...)

I didn't have a chance to see Nervasystem t-shirt so I can't comment on that part, but what I know is that print quality is very good (what matters to me is the durability factor, which is good). Tees are okay, at least the Neogoa ones we did, so I assume the line will be the same.

On 1/13/2019 at 4:42 AM, the goa constrictor said:

yeah how bad in general were those anjuna shirts, i sold mine to a neighbor for $5
the sizes were running smaller also.
am sure these will be better, as not heard anything bad about the last run of neo goa label shirts, not that i got one

• 3 weeks later...

Mastering is officially done and music is ready to go to pre-orders process. Finally it sounds as it should guys :)

Quote from UX / Ultimate Xperience Facebook:

"The Realm Of A New Dawn" New Double Cd album is officially finished and mastered
it will be available soon via Neogoa Records with Limited bundle edition 2 CD Set / T-Shirt / Sticker / Talisman
the second cd will be more full of surprises / eclectic and with a good bunch of collaborators filled with Punkish/Gothic/Industrial/Movie vibes... XXX

• Like 1

Neogoa Records is proud to present the long-awaited new Ultimate Xperience double-CD album ''The Realm Of A New Dawn''.

After the release of 2016's ''Lazarus Rising'' mini-LP,, trance prince Kris Kylven returns with a brand new full-length release enriched with a unique story about Lazarus and his journey.

This record can be experienced through two different chapters. While the ''Lazarus Rising'' material has been already introduced to many UX fans, the new version on ''The Realm Of A New Dawn'' album comes with improved mix and mastering and bonus track GENESIS (available through pre-order).

The second chapter ''Ad Vitam Aeternam'' features new music written by Kris where he introduces interesting collaborations with well-known and established artists such as Francesca Genco, Bo Ian Wook (KaliWood), Sandro (Blazin Noise), Odiolab and Amir John Haddad (Juno Reactor, Hans Zimmer band), with whom he covered Sisters Of Mercy classic ''Temple Of Love''.

47312225_958038411051459_338077350406756

Releases: March 1st 2019.

Preorder limited CD, t-shirt or digital album here: https://neogoarecords.bandcamp.com/album/the-realm-of-a-new-dawn
Shipping starts March 10th 2019.

Tracklist:

Chapter I: LAZARUS RISING
01 - Andromeda
02 - Kingdom Of Heaven (Invictus Mix)
03 - Across Thee Universe (Space Time Continuum)
04 - LAZARUS [Sanctum] (Mix XIII)
05 - High Energy Protons (Deus Ex-Machina Mix) (vs Juno Reactor)
06 - Radio-Activity (eXtinction 13)
07 - GENESIS

Chapter II: AD VITAM AETERNAM
01 - JEZEBEL (From Here To Eternity)
02 - The Night Creatures (Mix XIII)
03 - Prophecy (Thou Shall Not Fear) (feat. Bo Ian Wook)
04 - Temple Of Love (feat. Zero Dawn Apocalypse & Amir John Haddad)
05 - Blaze Of Glory (feat. Zero Dawn Apocalypse & Sandro)
06 - Lux Aeterna (feat. Syb-Sonic & Odiolab)
07 - The Ark Of The Covenant (feat. Syb-Sonic & Francesca Genco)
08 - Children Of The New Dawn (Farewell)

Album credits:

Chapter I: LAZARUS RISING
Written and produced by Kris Kylven at Universum Maschine Studio (Laibach, Slovenia)

Track #5 originally written and produced by Juno Reactor (Ben Watkins & Mike Maguire)
Track #6 inspired by Kraftwerk

Lazarus is dedicated to Lazare B. and family

-

Chapter II: AD VITAM AETERNAM
Written and produced by Kris Kylven at Universum Maschine Studio (Laibach, Slovenia) & at Universum Maschine Studio (Cascais, Portugal)

Track #3 guitars by Bo Ian Wook (KaliWood)
Track #4 guitars and oud by Amir John Haddad (Juno Reactor, Hans Zimmer band)
Track #4 rework / cover of Sisters Of Mercy (Originally written by Andrew Eldritch)
Track #5 guitars by Sandro (Blazing Noise)
Track #6 additional vocals, flute, guitar, atmos by Odiolab
Track #7 vocals by Francesca Genco
Track #4 & #5 with Zero Dawn Apocalypse
Track #6 & #7 with Syb-Sonic

-
Mastering by Charles Michaud at Préférence Mastering (Paris)
https://www.preferencemastering.com/

Album concept, artwork and design by Kris Kylven

holy crap dude, where are you shipping from sydney??!!
i cant get anything sent accross australia for less than that, in fact costs more
well done with what ever postal deal you doing, and for this release
some real thought gone in to the marketing of this, with the music speaking for itself hope it does real well
sais ships out in 5 days?? which must just be a generic band camp thing i guess

6 minutes ago, technosomy said:

holy crap dude, where are you shipping from sydney??!!
i cant get anything sent accross australia for less than that, in fact costs more
well done with what ever postal deal you doing, and for this release
some real thought gone in to the marketing of this, with the music speaking for itself hope it does real well
sais ships out in 5 days?? which must just be a generic band camp thing i guess

Hi,

Yes, that is standard shipping rate.

All merch ships out on March 10th, music releases March 1st

_=

Gah, how dare you release limited stuff when I'm about 130% busy with a gaming weekend (and work)? :angry:

Ah, whatever. Ordered anyway. Bandcamp makes impulsive shopping easy (too easy?), and I'm a sucker.

I'll re-check on Sunday what I really managed to do / mess up here...

• Like 1