Ultimate Xperience - The Realm Of A New Dawn (Neogoa Records)

First unmastered preview from the forthcoming Ultimate Xperience double-CD album - The Realm Of A New Dawn, featuring track 'The Night Creatures' from second CD 'Ad Vitam Aaeternam'. Original track lenght is 10:24.

Written and produced by Kris Kylven

https://soundcloud.com/neogoarecords/ux-the-night-creatures

Well, more of the same ...which is awesome!  :wub:

Hope the mastering takes care of painfully overexposed high-hats and trebles in general :)

• Like 1

Will it still be released this year or can we expect it in early 2017?

I can't confirm anything yet, but it might be that scenario, since we don't want to rush out with this one. However, I hope we will have pre-order page ready in December.

Also, for all people near Hamburg, UX is playing tonight:

15027623_10209998689197430_7378029593128

• 4 weeks later...

https://soundcloud.com/neogoarecords/ux-genesis

Full track stream from the upcoming full length album ''The Realm Of A New Dawn'' by Ultimate Xperience. GENESIS [Ad Vitam Aeternam] will be available from December 15th to December 24th. Enjoy this early Christmas treat and play it loud :)

Written and produced by Kris Kylven | More Ultimate Xperience:

www.neogoa.net/ultimate-xperience
www.facebook.com/UltimateXperience

Lazarus Rising now available at:

www.neogoa.net/lazarus-rising

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

We kept something really special for the end of the year and the upcoming holidays. I hope you guys are ready for the forthcoming Ultimate Xperience double CD album on Neogoa Records :) Release date and all other informations will be posted on the official Neogoa Records page and website next week!

47312225_958038411051459_338077350406756

• Like 1

Kris revealed the tracklist for the album as shown on the digital version of the artwork:

There will be a plenty of new material (complete second CD will be fresh music) while the Lazarus Rising part will also have some new music featured. 

47382733_10216039966945598_7062382872782

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Holy fucking christ! Stfu Richpa and perorder-release this beast already :D The T looks stunning! Will it be easy to figure out my right size? Will it cost an arm and leg? Will the post expenses be steep? When can I buy this, should I reload the Neogoa-bandcamp every minute til it's finally released?

Wow. This LP I've been waiting for since the EPs release... So it's been a while now!! Boom boom

• Thanks 1

Truth to be told I am also excited to get this release up, especially after listening to the new tracks so many times.

Good thing is that we gonna have even more merch goodies besides CDs and tees, but I want to keep this one for myself until the pre-order page is up. I think you guys and girls gonna like it, so I'll give my best not to drop any spoilers in the meantime.

Regarding the sizes, I will get exact measurments from the factory and they will be featured on the Bandcamp info section.

Prices will be budget-friendly (especially for bundles), as well as our standard shipping rates. In the end we just want to make fans and supporters happy with the music and overall package.

When pre-order page is up, each person who purchased anything on our Bandcamp page will recieve notification email from the Bandcamp (plus, we will send our regular newsletter to subscribers) and there are also social networks where we post pretty much on weekly basis.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...