Ultimate Xperience - The Realm Of A New Dawn (Neogoa Records)

Neogoa Records is proud to present the long-awaited new Ultimate Xperience double-CD album ''The Realm Of A New Dawn''.

After the release of 2016's ''Lazarus Rising'' mini-LP,, trance prince Kris Kylven returns with a brand new full-length release enriched with a unique story about Lazarus and his journey.

This record can be experienced through two different chapters. While the ''Lazarus Rising'' material has been already introduced to many UX fans, the new version on ''The Realm Of A New Dawn'' album comes with improved mix and mastering and bonus track GENESIS (available through pre-order).

The second chapter ''Ad Vitam Aeternam'' features new music written by Kris where he introduces interesting collaborations with well-known and established artists such as Francesca Genco, Bo Ian Wook (KaliWood), Sandro (Blazin Noise), Odiolab and Amir John Haddad (Juno Reactor, Hans Zimmer band), with whom he covered Sisters Of Mercy classic ''Temple Of Love''.

47312225_958038411051459_338077350406756

Releases: March 1st 2019.

Preorder limited CD, t-shirt or digital album here: https://neogoarecords.bandcamp.com/album/the-realm-of-a-new-dawn
Shipping starts March 10th 2019.

Tracklist:

Chapter I: LAZARUS RISING
01 - Andromeda
02 - Kingdom Of Heaven (Invictus Mix)
03 - Across Thee Universe (Space Time Continuum)
04 - LAZARUS [Sanctum] (Mix XIII)
05 - High Energy Protons (Deus Ex-Machina Mix) (vs Juno Reactor)
06 - Radio-Activity (eXtinction 13)
07 - GENESIS

Chapter II: AD VITAM AETERNAM
01 - JEZEBEL (From Here To Eternity)
02 - The Night Creatures (Mix XIII)
03 - Prophecy (Thou Shall Not Fear) (feat. Bo Ian Wook)
04 - Temple Of Love (feat. Zero Dawn Apocalypse & Amir John Haddad)
05 - Blaze Of Glory (feat. Zero Dawn Apocalypse & Sandro)
06 - Lux Aeterna (feat. Syb-Sonic & Odiolab)
07 - The Ark Of The Covenant (feat. Syb-Sonic & Francesca Genco)
08 - Children Of The New Dawn (Farewell)

Album credits:

Chapter I: LAZARUS RISING
Written and produced by Kris Kylven at Universum Maschine Studio (Laibach, Slovenia)

Track #5 originally written and produced by Juno Reactor (Ben Watkins & Mike Maguire)
Track #6 inspired by Kraftwerk

Lazarus is dedicated to Lazare B. and family

-

Chapter II: AD VITAM AETERNAM
Written and produced by Kris Kylven at Universum Maschine Studio (Laibach, Slovenia) & at Universum Maschine Studio (Cascais, Portugal)

Track #3 guitars by Bo Ian Wook (KaliWood)
Track #4 guitars and oud by Amir John Haddad (Juno Reactor, Hans Zimmer band)
Track #4 rework / cover of Sisters Of Mercy (Originally written by Andrew Eldritch)
Track #5 guitars by Sandro (Blazing Noise)
Track #6 additional vocals, flute, guitar, atmos by Odiolab
Track #7 vocals by Francesca Genco
Track #4 & #5 with Zero Dawn Apocalypse
Track #6 & #7 with Syb-Sonic

-
Mastering by Charles Michaud at Préférence Mastering (Paris)
https://www.preferencemastering.com/

Album concept, artwork and design by Kris Kylven

• Like 1

Where can I pre-order it?!?  :wub:

Do I get this right that 1st CD will basically be Lazarus without the last track and 2nd will be all-new material?

We will set-up the pre-order page when we confirm all the details.

Yes, first CD will include Lazarus Rising material (but without The Faithealers Remix), instead Kris is planning to include something extra ;)

Second CD will feature exclusivley new material.

• Like 2

I understand :D

Just in case someone doesn't follow Psynews on daily/weekly basis or our Facebook/Twitter page, I strongly suggest to visit our website at: http://www.neogoa.net and on the right side hit subscribe button to recieve a newsletter when this one hits the Bandcamp. We will have at least one month of pre-order time so everyone can get the CD since the new music won't be available in digital format.

Also, for all people from Belgium, Germany and Mexico, here are some dates where you can check Ultimate Xperience and actually experience the crystal sound on big PA:

- Belgium (Vlaams-Brabant) : 29/10/2016 - Seed Of Peace (Tibidi Party)

- Germany (Hamburg) : 19/11/2016 - Mushroom On Tour (Mushroom Magazine)
- Mexico : December T.B.A.

For more live shows, hit Ultimate Xperience page, I'm sure a lot more will follow (this and next year).

• Like 1

I really dig the artwork, it fits perfectly the album. I am very happy about this release and can't wait for it to be real.

• Like 1

I really dig the artwork, it fits perfectly the album. I am very happy about this release and can't wait for it to be real.

Thanks Fede! :) I'm also looking very forward to the 20th anniversary edition of MotU at DAT Records, I previewed some of it and it sounds amazing :)

"...the new music won't be available in digital format."

I'm devastated, really :(

You mean, like...never?

Ok, Now I don't get it ppl. Having something digital only and someone crying over not being available on cd I understand.

Being available on cd but not digitally  :wacko: WTF? Just rip it in WAV format. Best digital quality ever. And if you want give me the cd then for free since you don't want it  :P

No disrespect intended  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

• Like 1

"...the new music won't be available in digital format."

I'm devastated, really :(

You mean, like...never?

I don't see reason for anyone to be devastated, I mean we already gave almost 80 minutes of new UX for free download on our Bandcamp for all people who wanted to have it in digital format. Now it's time to give something to all collectors, and by that we want to make sure they get the exclusive content in top quality. If you purchase the CD you can rip it and convert to your favorite format.

Also, we will make sure that everyone can preview the album on our official YouTube channel on the release day. I spoke to many people and a lot of them were interested in getting the CD but without being spoiled online, so we will make sure to post music on YouTube around the time of first shipments.

• Like 3

I don't see reason for anyone to be devastated, I mean we already gave almost 80 minutes of new UX for free download on our Bandcamp for all people who wanted to have it in digital format. Now it's time to give something to all collectors, and by that we want to make sure they get the exclusive content in top quality. If you purchase the CD you can rip it and convert to your favorite format.

Also, we will make sure that everyone can preview the album on our official YouTube channel on the release day. I spoke to many people and a lot of them were interested in getting the CD but without being spoiled online, so we will make sure to post music on YouTube around the time of first shipments.

Devastated because I mostly buy my music in digital format. Lazarus Rising was a nyp release I paid for and honestly, everybody should but that's a whole different topic. What's strange to me is why an artist/label would want to produce music exclusively for collectors? I think it's a false assumption to think that collecting a physical media makes you a bigger fan than the other guy who's perfectly content with the music itself. Collectors can pround themselves in having some limited edition hard copies, but really I don't see the point of completely ignoring the digital option. Anyway, your label, your choices; I'm just a joe giving his 2 cents.
  • Like 1

Devastated because I mostly buy my music in digital format. Lazarus Rising was a nyp release I paid for and honestly, everybody should but that's a whole different topic. What's strange to me is why an artist/label would want to produce music exclusively for collectors? I think it's a false assumption to think that collecting a physical media makes you a bigger fan than the other guy who's perfectly content with the music itself. Collectors can pround themselves in having some limited edition hard copies, but really I don't see the point of completely ignoring the digital option. Anyway, your label, your choices; I'm just a joe giving his 2 cents.

You gave some really good points here and we understand that some people who prefer digital only option might feel ignored and neglected, but let's throw some facts before we make any conclusions. Usually for high quality audio format for 150 minutes of music you would pay 15-20 $ (that's the lower price range, usually some albums with running time of 75 minutes goes for more than 10 € depending on label/platform), in our case for double CD with approximatley 150 minutes of music you get the CD, shipping and probably some sticker for around 20$ (that was the case with debut Lunar Dawn album, which was also a double CD), so probably we will do something similar with this one too. Also, Bandcamp offers an optional digital download to all buyers and people who pre-order CD (I'm sure some people here are familiar with that option), so even you don't have to rip music from the CD (plus we always take care to stream music on our YouTube channel).

In most cases when we had some sort of new content and we gave it for nyp option, some individuals would re-upload it and share it on other platforms without any permission from label or artist and that way they hurted us directly, damaging our work and effort. It's one of the reasons why we're taking down all non CC music from YouTube that doesn't include the permission from the label or artist. We could easily give new material for digital download with some reasonable price (heck, that would be an extra income for us), but basiclly the next day it would be available on different forums, on YouTube and so on. We talked with Kris and we decided this is the best idea for us at the moment and we really want to make everyone happy, especially long-time supporters (no matter do they buy CD or they donate for free music).

Please, send me your Bandcamp supporter email address on PM and I'll give my best to get you the digital copy of the album after the release, because no one should be devasted.

I don't really know about the snow white evil queen thing.

Yesterday I was also curious and today we have the answer. So it goes something like this, quoting Kris:

about the evil queen aka Queen Grimhilde basically many kids nightmare but still attractive like the dark side wanted to use something that was a symbol of darkness without being too serious , its a metaphor as we are going from darkness to the light with the music plus a reflection of futuristic world following the basis of a possible progression with religion and power... also now the complete title when you group the 2 cd is Lazarus Rising To Eternal Life (Ad Vitam Aeternam) 1f609.png i know crazy stuff but big fan of Frank Herbert (all Dune chapters) since young

• Like 1

You gave some really good points here and we understand that some people who prefer digital only option might feel ignored and neglected, but let's throw some facts before we make any conclusions. Usually for high quality audio format for 150 minutes of music you would pay 15-20 $ (that's the lower price range, usually some albums with running time of 75 minutes goes for more than 10 € depending on label/platform), in our case for double CD with approximatley 150 minutes of music you get the CD, shipping and probably some sticker for around 20$ (that was the case with debut Lunar Dawn album, which was also a double CD), so probably we will do something similar with this one too. Also, Bandcamp offers an optional digital download to all buyers and people who pre-order CD (I'm sure some people here are familiar with that option), so even you don't have to rip music from the CD (plus we always take care to stream music on our YouTube channel).

In most cases when we had some sort of new content and we gave it for nyp option, some individuals would re-upload it and share it on other platforms without any permission from label or artist and that way they hurted us directly, damaging our work and effort. It's one of the reasons why we're taking down all non CC music from YouTube that doesn't include the permission from the label or artist. We could easily give new material for digital download with some reasonable price (heck, that would be an extra income for us), but basiclly the next day it would be available on different forums, on YouTube and so on. We talked with Kris and we decided this is the best idea for us at the moment and we really want to make everyone happy, especially long-time supporters (no matter do they buy CD or they donate for free music).

Please, send me your Bandcamp supporter email address on PM and I'll give my best to get you the digital copy of the album after the release, because no one should be devasted.

Thanks for taking the time to answer. I appreciate and totally see where you're coming at; in this day and age, labels are abused...hard. 20$ for a double cd incl. shipping is absolutely reasonable, no question. Unfortunately for us canadians, shipping charges are usually ludicrous (not the labels fault). On top of that, put the fact that our currency has been on free fall for several years, a 20$ usd album can rapidly transforms to 30-35$ for us canadians. Again, not the labels fault but a reality nonetheless. That's one of the reason why I more often than not choose digital over physical. In this case, it's even more "devastating" ;) giving the fact that I already own half of the release. But anyway, you can't please everyone and I totally understand your point of view. We just can't always have a win-win situation. I just hope that people who actually pay for their music will have the decency to refrain from illegal uploads.

As for my bandcamp account, I'm the guy who wrote the mini review for Goad on your bandcamp space. Thanks for trying to make an arrangement, really. Of course, you can count on my future support. Cheers.

• Like 1

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

You stole my words :) Richpa is 110% giving all answers all the time and that's a lot of work measured by the time that is off from label handling time!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

First unmastered preview from the forthcoming Ultimate Xperience double-CD album - The Realm Of A New Dawn, featuring track 'The Night Creatures' from second CD 'Ad Vitam Aaeternam'. Original track lenght is 10:24.

Written and produced by Kris Kylven

https://soundcloud.com/neogoarecords/ux-the-night-creatures