Starkraver    869

Is there a chance to buy the Kuba and Liquid Sound Design - Collected Digital Works (Part I) ? 

• Like 1

Starkraver    869

LSD had no plans of putting these remixes out on CDs.? 

Nice to see the limited edition numbers have increased from 100 to 200. Wish you more success in the current year. 

• Like 1

thanosp81    298

So many artists out there that I would love to see their music printed on cds. But it makes it so hard for me to put them on a priority list because for me all of them are on the same spot, first place. So, to make it easier for me I decided to change my way of thinking slightly. It is time to surprise people, go back to the roots, to the artists that started this music genre, the legends.

And the next project is a Legend. He was creating Psychedelic Dub when it didn't even exist as a genre. He worked with The Orb, Youth, Killing Joke, Derrick May, Juno Reactor, Juan Atkins and in groups such as Dub Trees and Celtic Cross.

He has been involved in too many projects to list. He has used many monikers to present his musical creations, Dubsahara, Subsurfing, Metasurfing, Waveshaper, Alien Soap Opera and more. At this point everyone knows that I am talking for Mr Greg Hunter so any more words are unnecessary really.

The 4xCD box set will include the following releases:

CD1: Dubsahara - Geonosis

CD2: Subsurfing - Frozen Ants, The Number Readers, 

CD3: Oïd Mü - The Back End of Nowhere

plus his most recent collaboration with Organismic

CD4: Organismic - Primordial Super Fly

This is our chance to bring something really unique and proudly present it on our music library. 

Very very soon.

51956158_2246211015638245_1000469565966123008_o.jpg

staffan    44

Wow, just wow. This will be epic. Greg Hunter is amazing. :)

thanosp81    298
13 hours ago, staffan said:

Wow, just wow. This will be epic. Greg Hunter is amazing. :)

He is :) And as long as the support is there he has many more releases waiting :)

I just wanted to chime in and say that I've been quite impressed with how this project has developed over the years.
Good job and I wish you much ongoing success! =)

• Like 1

thanosp81    298
2 hours ago, the goa constrictor said:

I just wanted to chime in and say that I've been quite impressed with how this project has developed over the years.
Good job and I wish you much ongoing success! =)

I have been impressed as well. The truth is as long as YOU are here the project will be as well :)

EDIT: By YOU I mean all the people that back the projects 

thanosp81    298

The albums included are slightly changed. Now, in tru Digital Reprints fashion, everything included has not been released before on a physical media :) 

52820226_2251233291802684_8715522880298811392_o.jpg

thanosp81    298

The project is live now people. Every bit of support is appreciated. Please remember that even if you don't plan to pledge, sharing on your social media is equally important and helpful.

http://kck.st/2XCIBQV

μTantra_(1).jpg

thanosp81    298

I think it's time to present you with my latest Kickstarter project.

Elysium - Live...And Beyond

As always 4 Cds in an 8-panel digipack never released before on physical media. I think you all know Kristian and his contribution to the Goa scene. Have a read as an introduction if you want or scroll all the way down for the tracklist. :) :)  :) 

"I don't usually give a perfect score to releases, but this...this is an exemption. A perfect album by Elysium. All tracks have the distinct Elysium sound but still sound very modern, they are clearly Goa but sound fresh, they sound familiar but they are not a mere rework. And to top it up...they are free to download. For all the record labels managers promoting the new sound of Goa, these tracks deserve a proper (cd) release. Add a couple unreleased tracks and make it a double. Hell, I might even start a kickstarter for that. 10/10 "

Thanos P. May 2015 on Discogs

Admittedly, not the most well written review but it just goes to show the way I felt just after listening for the first time Elysium's Live versions of his classic tracks. And although he was the first to put the first seed of what is now Digital Reprints 4 years ago, it took 8 releases and 7 Kickstarter projects to find his place (with your help) in my music library. 

Coming from the golden age of Goa Trance he managed to establish his own distinct sound with his very first release, Project One in 1994. Rather slow (for Goa Trance standards) tempo, hypnotic melodies and tribal rhythms made him one of the names that come to mind when you try to explain to someone what Goa is about. His collaborations with Tsuyoshi Suzuki, Jean Borelli, Paul Jackson and Graham Wood left us with some stormy classics. 

In 2010 he decided to give for free (with his rest of discography) the live versions of his tracks that he used at his performances. These are not mere retouched versions, but fully fledged out, standing on their own tracks that never forget their roots.

And these tracks are why I am asking your support to print on physical media so as not to be lost in an obscure digital cloud in the distant future. 

The project will be limited to 100 copies worldwide. 10 of those copies will be signed by Kristian and all of them will be hand-numbered. 4 CDs in an 8-panel digipack with a slipcase.  The first 2 CDs will be his live versions, the 3rd will be a collection of side projects and tunes, including some unreleased material. And the 4th disc will be a compilation of downtempo tracks to chill you out, introducing his most recent alter ego, Stereo Dwarf, released for the first time. And as always you will be able to add it on your Bandcamp collection, you don't want to wear out that little shiny disc, do you?

The people that have backed me up on my previous project know what they are getting. The rest, well...just check their comments on my Bandcamp or Discogs profile and you'll know you wont be disappointed. 

Bandcamp

Discogs

I don't really like too many words, in my projects music does the talking and so far has worked quite well, don't you think?

Turn your volume up, press play and dance like no one is watching. 

Tracklist 

(Order subject to change - Bandcamp link to follow soon)

CD 1 - Live Part I

01 Elysium - Interpretation Of Dreams (Live Version)

02 Elysium - Elysium (Live Version)

03 Elysium - Trancelestial Psychobabas (Live Version)

04 Elysium - Keep It Cool (Live Version)

05 Elysium - Wild Dance On Naked Feet (Live Version)

06 Elysium - Ethnolastic (Live Version)

07 Elysium - Subconsiousness (Live Version)

08 Elysium - Dust (Live Version)

CD 2 - Live Part II

01 Elysium - Aliens (Live Remix)

02 Kailash - Mystery Brain (Live Remix)

03 Elysium - Monzoon (Live Version)

04 Sheyba - Monkeys (Live Remix)

05 Undercover - Mission 1 (Live Remix)

06 Kaaya - Braindance (Live Remix)

07 Elysium - Master Of The Rainforest (Live Remix)

08 Sheyba - Trance Africa Express (Elysium's Back To The Roots Remix)

CD 3 - ...And Beyond

01 Ege Bam Yasi - Sponge (Elysium Remix)

02 Elysium - Sleepwalk

03 Rigor Mortis - La Sirena (Elysium Remix)

04 Elysium - Deep Blue Sea

05 Spiritual - Ride The Snake (Elysium Remix)

06 ManMadeMan - Desire (Elysium Remix)

07 Elysium - Electromagnetic

08 Elysium - Jupiter (Original Mix)

CD 4 - Downtempo

01 Stereo Dwarf - In Orbit

02 Wombatmusic - World Of Science

03 Stereo Dwarf - Northern Lights

04 Elysium - Free

05 Stereo Dwarf - Deep Within

06 Stereo Dwarf - F.R.B.121102

07 Elysium - Sunshine Song

08 YouShine - You Shine (Original Mix)