Easily Embarrassed? Radioactive Sandwich? Globular? Cybernetika? Sinepearl? Lauge & Baba Gnohm?

Randomly throwing in guesses :DD

Nice suggestions,  Lauge & Baba Gnohm were off my radar. Thanx for pointing them out :)

So I guess none of those :DD

This gets interesting, considering that it's a 4xCD again.

You wont receive a positive or negative reply from me :)

Just getting the final details down before making the announcement.

However the Kickstarter wont start until I make sure that I am 100% happy with the Entheogenic release.

i.e. if the 4xCD digipack is too bulky, then we might go for a 2 2xCD digipack box  :blink:

• 1 month later...

As the Entheogenic box sets are getting rdy to be printed I think it's time to announce our next project.

I was thinking for a proper introduction but honestly...no need for that.

A true musician that his albums are on my library since the golden age of Goa Trance may I present you Mr Seb Taylor..

Digital Reprints is proud to announce our next project

Kaya Project - Mixed and Remixed 

4 cds presented in 2 double cd digipacks and they will include The Elixir Remixes, The Ambient Mixes, So It Was, Ummah Oum Remixes EP and Sema Yaka EP

More details to be finalised soon

Excited  :) 

• Like 1

nice one bro, you on a roll

i got email about last chance to change address

am assuming you got address to send to me, prob from my paypal

thanks, great news on kaya

The addresses that are going to be used are the ones on Kickstarter. So make sure you have the right one there. For security reasons we cannot use any other address.

• 1 month later...

The finalised tracklist.

The Elixir Remixes, The Ambient Mixes, So It Was, Ummah Oum Remixes,  Sema Yaka and Crossing The River first time on CD. Only slightly changed tracked order to fit all the tracks and keep the flow consistent.

It starts next week, stay tuned

Kaya Project – Mixed & Remixed

CD 1 – The Elixir Remixes 2013 [First Time on Physical Format exc track 3]

1              One God Dub (C23 Remix)                                                          

2              65 Percent (Tripswitch's The Other 35 Remix)                                    

3              Ghasi Ram Blues (Desert Dwellers Remix)  ¬¬¬¬                            

4              Harem Bizarre (Mouldy Soul Remix)                                                        

5              Raag To Ragga (Toires Remix)                                                                 

6              Dark Tabla (Indidginus Champion Sound Remix)                            

7              Harem Bizarre (Chaos By Design Remix)                                      

8              Raag To Ragga (Biotone Remix)                                                        

9              The Flow (Digitalis Remix)                                                                    

10           One God Dub (Dubsahara's Instrumental Remix)                           

11           Good Morning London (Banco De Gaia's Arhythmia Remix)          

12           Pachamama (Master Margherita Remix)                                                  

13           Crossing The River    

CD 2 – The Ambient Mixes 2014 [First Time on Physical Format]

1              Walking Through (Ambient Mix)                                        

2              Rise Above (Ambient Mix)                                        

3              Slide (Ambient Mix)                                              

4              Saranghi Breaks (Ambient Mix)                            

5              From Mumbai (Ambient Mix)                                  

6              Dust Devil (Ambient Mix)                                         

7              Outside Looking In (Ambient Mix)                          

8              Always Waiting (Ambient Mix)                                

9              Eye Of The Storm (Ambient Mix)                             

10           Harem Bizarre (Ambient Mix)                                 

11           Desert Child (Ambient Mix)                                         

12           The Flow (Ambient Mix)                                                         

13           Deep Kaya (The 'Zen Balloon' Ambient Edit)       

14           Sema Yaka (Ambient Mix)      

CD 3 – So It Was 2016 [First Time on Physical Format]

1              Zema Lasu (Gaudi Remix)                                                                                    

2              Under The Spell (Luke Mandala Remix)                                                               

3              Dark Roads (Desert Dwellers Remix)                                                                    

4              ...& So It Goes (Evil Oil Man Remix)                                                                       

5              Always Waiting (Gnomes Of Kush & D-Echo Project's Extended Remix)  

6              Bekhudi (Tor.Ma In Dub Remix)                                                                               

7              Hirajoshi (Master Margherita Remix)                                                                  

8              Obsidian Beats (David Starfire Remix)                                                                    

9              Jamming With Marco (Gumi Remix)                                                                     

10           Deep Kaya (Zen Baboon Remix)                                                                                             

11           Shifting Sands (Kukan Dub Lagan Remix) - Full Version                                   

CD 4 – Extras [First Time on Physical Format exc track 4 & 8]

1              Drift (Tripswitch Remix)                                                

2              Awaken (Bwoy de Bhajan Remix)                            

3              Saranghi Breaks (Mashti & Polyesta Remix)        

Kaya Project feat. Shahin Badar ‎– Ummah Oum Remixes EP

4              Ummah Oum (Original Mix) ¬¬¬¬                           

5              Ummah Oum (Glitchbeats Mix)                                 

6              Ummah Oum (Makyo's Darbukka Dub Remix)   

7              Ummah Oum (Adham Shaikh Remix)                      

8              Ummah Oum (100th Monkey Remix) ¬¬¬¬            

9              Ummah Oum (Kaya Project's Slow Hop Mix         

Kaya Project featuring Randolph Matthews ‎– Sema Yaka

10           Sema Yaka (Original Mix)                                              

11           Sema Yaka (Glitch Chill Mix)                                       

12           Sema Yaka (Hibernation Mix)                             

13           Shifting Sands Reprise                                     

14           Crossing The River (Gaudi Remix)                            

Incredible!  :wub:

I'm afraid I have to inform you that I scrapped the 4xcd Kaya Project Kickstarter.

The reason?

It will now be a 5xCD project :D  :D  :D . Firedance EP included. Plus unreleased Firedance rmxs

• Like 1

@thanosp81, I will buy it this time, but really - I'd prefer a 1-2CD of hand-picked "the best of" stuff than a 5CD monster I will never listen through and it won't fit on my shelve... Please, think about it :)

I think you are with the minority here :)

The purpose of Digital Reprints is to bring music that is available only digitally onto a cd format. Picking a best of... would make the purpose moot. 

This is something for a "proper" Label to consider probably, one that would be able to print those in large enough quantities and not as a LE (only 200 copies). And also someone that would be able to take the punishment of the fans that would prefer the "other" tracks to be printed.  :P

And I just couldn't pass the opportunity of presenting an 100% complete release of digital only tracks.

Regardless, it won't be a monster. It will be double and a triple digipack combo  ^_^ You can put them on different spots if you want  :P

I do get your point of view though, really, and I thank you for your criticism.

It's not like something like that will happen every time.  :blush:

Edited by thanosp81

I think you are with the minority here :)

The purpose of Digital Reprints is to bring music that is available only digitally onto a cd format. Picking a best of... would make the purpose moot. 

This is something for a "proper" Label to consider probably, one that would be able to print those in large enough quantities and not as a LE (only 200 copies). And also someone that would be able to take the punishment of the fans that would prefer the "other" tracks to be printed.  :P

And I just couldn't pass the opportunity of presenting an 100% complete release of digital only tracks.

Regardless, it won't be a monster. It will be double and a triple digipack combo  ^_^ You can put them on different spots if you want  :P

I do get your point of view though, really, and I thank you for your criticism.

It's not like something like that will happen every time.  :blush:

Yes, I can see that and appreciate the effort. Just my personal preference :)

Carry on with the great job you're doing and don't mind the critics :D

• Like 1

That's a sweet release. 
I approve of the Print-All-No-Cherry-Picking strategy.

I'm still, to this day, quite annoyed by the Blue Planet Corporation 'Blue Planet' vinyl release missing far too many tracks. 

I don't mind if the album already has a 12" release and there's no need to repress those tracks on the album, but damn, don't tell me what the good tracks are.

Press them all and let me decide.

Keep on keepin' on... 

• Like 2

Sooo final tracklist. 60 tracks in total, 57 for the first time in a physical format including 3 unreleased. Starts on Monday. Be prepared :)

Kaya Project – Mixed & Remixed

CD 1 – The Elixir Remixes 2013 [First Time on Physical Format exc track 3]

1              One God Dub (C23 Remix)                                                                         

2              65 Percent (Tripswitch's The Other 35 Remix)                                     

3              Ghasi Ram Blues (Desert Dwellers Remix)                              

4              Harem Bizarre (Mouldy Soul Remix)                                                       

5              Raag To Ragga (Toires Remix)                                                                   

6              Dark Tabla (Indidginus Champion Sound Remix)                                 

7              Harem Bizarre (Chaos By Design Remix)                                                 

8              Raag To Ragga (Biotone Remix)                                                                 

9              The Flow (Digitalis Remix)                                                                            

10           One God Dub (Dubsahara's Instrumental Remix)                                

11           Good Morning London (Banco De Gaia's Arhythmia Remix)           

12           Pachamama (Master Margherita Remix)                                                

CD 2 – The Ambient Mixes 2014 [First Time on Physical Format]

1              Walking Through (Ambient Mix)                                 

2              Rise Above (Ambient Mix)                                           

3              Slide (Ambient Mix)                                                      

4              Saranghi Breaks (Ambient Mix)                                 

5              From Mumbai (Ambient Mix)                                    

6              Dust Devil (Ambient Mix)                                            

7              Outside Looking In (Ambient Mix)                             

8              Always Waiting (Ambient Mix)                                  

9              Eye Of The Storm (Ambient Mix)                              

10           Harem Bizarre (Ambient Mix)                                     

11           Desert Child (Ambient Mix)                                         

12           The Flow (Ambient Mix)                                               

CD 3 – So It Was 2016 [First Time on Physical Format]

1              Zema Lasu (Gaudi Remix)                                                                                             

2              Under The Spell (Luke Mandala Remix)                                                                 

3              Dark Roads (Desert Dwellers Remix)                                                                       

4              ...& So It Goes (Evil Oil Man Remix)                                                                          

5              Always Waiting (Gnomes Of Kush & D-Echo Project's Extended Remix)  

6              Bekhudi (Tor.Ma In Dub Remix)                                                                                 

7              Hirajoshi (Master Margherita Remix)                                                                      

8              Obsidian Beats (David Starfire Remix)                                                                  

9              Jamming With Marco (Gumi Remix)                                                                         

10           Shifting Sands (Kukan Dub Lagan Remix) - The Kaya Edit                                 

11           Deep Kaya (Zen Baboon Remix)                                                                                

CD 4 – EPs Collection 1 [First Time on Physical Format] So It Was (Cont.)

1              Drift (Tripswitch Remix)                                                                

2              Awaken (Bwoy de Bhajan Remix)                                          

3              Saranghi Breaks (Mashti & Polyesta Remix)                          

4              Deep Kaya (The 'Zen Balloon' Ambient Edit)                                                                                 

5             Shifting Sands (Kukan Dub Lagan Remix) - Full Version     

Kaya Project featuring Randolph Matthews ‎– Sema Yaka 2015

6              Sema Yaka (Original Mix)                                                              

7              Sema Yaka (Ambient Mix)                                                            

8              Sema Yaka (Glitch Chill Mix)                                                        

9              Sema Yaka (Hibernation Mix)                                                      

10           Shifting Sands Reprise                                                                    

Crossing The River 2016

11           Crossing The River                                                                           

12           Crossing The River (Gaudi Remix)                                              

CD 5 – EPs Collection 2 [First Time on Physical Format exc. Tracks 1 & 5] Kaya Project feat. Shahin Badar ‎– Ummah Oum Remixes EP 2010

1              Ummah Oum (Original Mix)                          

2              Ummah Oum (Glitchbeats Mix)                                  

3              Ummah Oum (Makyo's Darbukka Dub Remix)     

4              Ummah Oum (Adham Shaikh Remix)                       

5              Ummah Oum (100th Monkey Remix)           

6              Ummah Oum (Kaya Project's Slow Hop Mix          

Firedance EP 2014

7              One Hundred Lights (Grouch Remix)                        

8              Firedance (Chaos By Design Remix)                         

9              Firedance (Kaminanda Remix)                                    

10           Through The Flames (Digitalis Remix)                      

Unreleased

11           Unreleased Remix

12           Eye Of The Storm (Haiti Mix)

13           Unreleased Remix