Subscribed.

Speaking about Cygnetic, few years ago I tried to get in touch with them through their MySpace page and contacts that were there but nothing happened. However, I hope DAT or someone else would one day get the source material and make the music available in physical format.

• 2 weeks later...

We are really happy to announce that our first project will be Entheogenic - Digital Archives.

A compilation of all the work of Entheogenic that has been only digitally available.

You can find more info at the newsletter. If you don't want to miss on this opportunity make sure you subscribe on our newsletter and share the info.

http://shoutout.wix.com/so/8LVsqkw6

• Like 1

We are really happy to announce that our first project will be Entheogenic - Digital Archives.

A compilation of all the work of Entheogenic that has been only digitally available.

Well, you can count me out then. Entheogenic being one of my least favourite downtempo artists on the planet. That, and a shitty financial situation too (not that I'd get it if my finances were OK anyway).

No offense meant of course, I bet you'll have lots of people drooling over this. Just not me.

Well, you can count me out then. Entheogenic being one of my least favourite downtempo artists on the planet. That, and a shitty financial situation too (not that I'd get it if my finances were OK anyway).

No offense meant of course, I bet you'll have lots of people drooling over this. Just not me.

Well, not everything is for everyone. No offence taken. 

Maybe next time? ^_^

But why 4? You couldn't split it? 4 wouldnt be too bulky.? Also on the pockets :/

I checked different combinations/packs and ways to do it. It seems to be the best scenario quality/price wise for now.

I can guarantee you it won't be heavy on the pockets (considering).

BTW, how much would be someone be willing to spend on a release like this?

The price is already set so... ;)

I checked different combinations/packs and ways to do it. It seems to be the best scenario quality/price wise for now.

I can guarantee you it won't be heavy on the pockets (considering).

BTW, how much would be someone be willing to spend on a release like this?

The price is already set so... ;)

Branco de Gaia - 4CD anniversary editions seems to be well priced.

You can find more info at the newsletter. If you don't want to miss on this opportunity make sure you subscribe on our newsletter and share the info.

http://shoutout.wix.com/so/8LVsqkw6

Is it any good? Frankly, I don't own any of his albums and I don't think I ever heard his music.

Frankly, it was this cover with the girl with a sunflower / loudspeaker that turned me off...

R-485188-1203671618.jpeg.jpg

Is it any good? Frankly, I don't own any of his albums and I don't think I ever heard his music.

Frankly, it was this cover with the girl with a sunflower / loudspeaker that turned me off...

R-485188-1203671618.jpeg.jpg

One of the worst covers, that's true. Made by Miro Moric  :wacko:

You can listen to all the albums here 

https://entheogenic-usr.bandcamp.com/

The definition of Psychill IMO

:D

Why don't you just disclose the price so that I can save up. Or you have to buy me one :P

Tsk tsk tsk. 

I just want to make one thing straight people. There is only one person behind Digital Reprints (yours truly), so you understand that the amount of work I have to do behind the scenes (especially since this is my first attempt on releasing a record and I have to do a lot of investigation as well) it's not insignificant. As I said to Piers (and Hakan) I'll work on a fan to artist basis and keep things simple and sincere. So far they have responded marvelously. Piers has even send me all the masters and he hasn't see a single dime from me. Working as a fan helps me keep the thing real, without being constrained by other things that most labels are (because they need to make money, hello?) and even abandon the thing if its gets too much (I wont, but it's nice to have the option).

The downside is that I am already spending money from my pocket and there are a lot of things that I would like to make work but I wont be able to. All your propositions and critiques are welcome and needed, probably thought by me as well. Whether I will be able to implement them that's another thing. So please fire away your comments, this is a kickstarter project and I need to know what you expect.

As Digital Reprints there is one promise I can make to you. When (if, kickstarter remember?) the release is out it will be professional and truly a Limited edition. For example I am currently trying/investigating different engraving approaches  ^_^ . Engraving on glossy cover is a b!tch

As Thanos my promise is that it will be something that I will enjoy having on my library and you will  too. (No strange shapes, promise [although they look cooooool])

P.S. Don't know why I felt the need to say it but I did.

• Like 2