• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Stereo Dwarf - Echoes Of Existence 6-panel 2xCD digipack

http://kck.st/2TW5jn5

beb2fe45cb1d63e383da30d9ec566691_origina

Stereo Dwarf is an ambient/chillout solo project by Kristian Thinning Andersen (Elysium/Sheyba) focusing on atmospheric, spacey and pulsing soundscapes, experimental psychedelica, evolving journeys, ambient washes, reverberating electronic textures, sequencers and rhythmic textures. Inspiration is taken from genres such as "Berlin School" (Tangerine Dream, Klaus Schulze) with a modern sound and Kristian's own touch.

Listen to the mixes (unmastered) on Soundcloud and you will instantly fall in love with that warm sound. A 2-hour live-at-the-studio recording presented into 2 CDs. The mastering will be provided by Colin Bennum. We expect the combination of 2 veterans in the electronic scene to provide a sweet sonic result.

All the precious releases of Digital Reprints were (extremely) limited. I feel that wouldn't be fair for an original release. So we decided to make it a semi-limited release. Only the number of copies sold during Kickstarter (rounded up to the next figure) will be printed. So there will be no guarantee whether you will be able to get a copy after the end of the campaign.

As always, you will also get a Bandcamp code for download with each digipack purchase. And for completion reasons the digital downloads will include 6 additional tracks.

So, let's be original :)

Thanos P.

All Tracks Written & Produced by Stereo Dwarf. Recorded live in The Hypnotic LFO Studio, October 2019.

Vocals: Vera (Lake Montargil)

Recorded Live @ The Hypnotic LFO Room

Hardware synths/Softsynths:

Behringer D-3

Behringer PRO-1

Behringer MS-1

Behringer K-2

Behringer Deepmind 12

Korg Monologue

Arturia MatrixBrute

Arturia V-Collection 7

Native Instruments Komplete 12

Pedals:

Eventide H9 Max Harmonizer

Source Audio SA 263 Collider Delay

Source Audio Ventris Dual Reverb

Source Audio One Series Nemesis Delay

TC Electronic Hall of Fame 2

TC Electronic Flashback 2 Delay

Sampler/Sequencer:

Native Instruments Machine MK3

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone,

It is time to celebrate the 13th release of Digital Reprints. And the first that didn't rely on a Kickstarter. A double album from Stereo Dwarf printed in only 100 copies. Beautiful, Berlin-school inspired ambient, full of cosmic soundscapes and blissful beats. You know that Digital Reprint's releases are not to be missed as all of them are sold out.

digitalreprints.bandcamp.com/album/echoes-of-existence

I also added 10 copies of 10" Dub plates of the Ancient Sculptures E.P. This will be the only way to get this release on a physical format as well. Only 1 copies remaining though.

There are a lot of artists out there, that they are not as prolific to warrant a 4xCD release. But that doesn't mean that there music shouldn't be printed in a physical format, far from it. So, If this project is successful, I plan to repeat the same thing, small print runs for single and double CD releases.

I want to thank you so much for all the support you have shown the last (almost) 5 years.

U R The Music!!!
Thanos P.

0028656200_10.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I really can't forgive all those brexiteers 😑

The added handling fees and customs in Denmark is more than pounds... 

Will need to listen some more to see if can justify the added price.

On 1/28/2024 at 9:02 PM, Drosophila said:

I really can't forgive all those brexiteers 😑

The added handling fees and customs in Denmark is more than pounds... 

Will need to listen some more to see if can justify the added price.

I  understand, unfortunately that's the reality of things.

I am working on a way to save customs/tax fees for people that buy from Bandcamp. Hopefully it will work.