14 minutes ago, antic604 said:

@thanosp81 I'm about to pledge GBP30 for the download (really, don't want CDs anymore) but before that wanted to be sure - I get it on my Bandcamp, right?

Related question - would you consider selling previous releases as digital-only? Many of the tracks are singles or not available at all via Bandcamp and I'd love to have them in single, compact "album" rather than scattered all over my collection. The price is secondary here & can be the same or higher than individual releases. It's about convenience.

Yes it will be a Bandcamp code and you'll get it after the funds are cleared (which means one month for the project to run and 2 weeks for the funds to be transferred).

I do not have the rights for the digital releases so I am not allowed to sell them. Having said that I might be able to work out something with the artists :)but that would be something for the future.

35 minutes ago, U.F.Orb said:

im assuming when the day comes, i will be contacted 

regarding shipping address ?

After the project concludes you'll get a questionnaire for filling your address details.

Hopefully it will be a success. Depending on demand, I'm planning for more Goa/Psy releases in the future :) 

• Thanks 1

Sigh... *unzips wallet*

12 hours ago, thanosp81 said:

As usual, 4xCD digipack full of music released for the first time on CD.

(Well technically...um...it's past midnight so I won't start arguing. -_-)

21 minutes ago, antic604 said:

WTF, Kickstarter still doesn't support PayPal? :blink: :unsure:

Lol, It's not a matter of "still" but "why". It used to support Paypal but they had issues with too many people requesting refunds through Paypal making difficult to control the funds of projects. And they decided not to use it anymore.

11 hours ago, Dolmot said:

Sigh... *unzips wallet*

(Well technically...um...it's past midnight so I won't start arguing. -_-)

I'm not saying all of the tracks appear for the first time, but most of them do :) 

BTW, thanx for the pledge :)

24 hours, 46% funded. I think it's gonna get funded :) 

5 hours ago, thanosp81 said:

Lol, It's not a matter of "still" but "why". It used to support Paypal but they had issues with too many people requesting refunds through Paypal making difficult to control the funds of projects. And they decided not to use it anymore.

I'm not responsible for people being dicks.

And I'm not comfortable giving away my CC details to yet another company :(

26 minutes ago, antic604 said:

I'm not responsible for people being dicks.

And I'm not comfortable giving away my CC details to yet another company :(

Yeap, I know, we had the same chat for Globular as well. No worries :)

1 hour ago, thanosp81 said:

Yeap, I know, we had the same chat for Globular as well. No worries :)

Indeed :mellow:

Any changes to your stance on doing even light mastering on the old releases, like light EQ + volume adjustment / limiting to get them to sound similarly? I know you said it will cost extra, but actually @Bagginz should do it himself. I know I would if it was my music - I'd want it presented in best shape & form possible. But that's me :P

5 hours ago, antic604 said:

Indeed :mellow:

Any changes to your stance on doing even light mastering on the old releases, like light EQ + volume adjustment / limiting to get them to sound similarly? I know you said it will cost extra, but actually @Bagginz should do it himself. I know I would if it was my music - I'd want it presented in best shape & form possible. But that's me :P

Yes, there will be some tweaking in order to bring the tracks on the same levels and to sound more like an album. I doubt it will be from Bill tbh though. 

Talking about that.... is anyone around here with the experience/time/equipment to do that? He/she gets a free copy :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The good thing with the artists I pick to release is that their music speaks for themselves. It saves me the trouble to come up with catchy titles and wall of texts to create the hype necessary for crowdfunded projects like the ones I do.

Kuba-Laurence Harvey certainly falls into that category as well. 12 years ago he released his debut album in Liquid Sound Design. After several albums released in Chillcode Music, he returned to LSD for his latest, which is widely accepted that's as good as his first. Not many artists can do that.

He also has numerous digital only releases scattered around in various EPs and compilations. And this is where Digital Reprints steps in. With your support we already have 5 released box sets and we want KUBA to be the 6th. 56 tracks, enough to fill 4 CDs presented in a beautiful package designed by Are Marmelade Siland.

kck.st/2BCdXQP

https://digitalreprints.bandcamp.com/album/somnia-memoriae

Please share, it would be of great help :)

BeFunky-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When the idea of Digital Reprints first came to me, almost 2 years ago, I'd never imagined the weight of the artists' names that I would collaborate with. Entheogenic, Kaya Project, Globular, Cosmosis, Astronaut Ape and lastly KUBA. And now? A label whose releases I closely follow since 1994 (yes, I consider Dragonfly Records and Liquid Sound Design as one entity) is giving me the opportunity to be part of their vision. In true Digital Reprints manner (Limited, Hand-numbered) here comes a 4xCD digipack with a collection of some of their digital releases. To be released on time for holidays prepare for an amazing trip. The signed version is also massive, 4 different artists will sign only 10 copies worldwide for the lucky few. Suns Of Arqa, DUB TREES, Saafi Brothers and I-One come together to create a unique box set. Grab your copy now.

https://digitalreprints.bandcamp.com/album/collected-digital-works-part-i

• 3 weeks later...