50 minutes ago, antic604 said:

I'd obviously love Cosmosis, but frankly the audio quality of the material Bill used for his Retro v1 and v2 is atrocious - some of the tracks that I know were released on CD were 'sampled' from vinyls or DAT without any correction, so they're full of cracks, pops and hiss. No care whatsoever was taken to bring all the tracks to similar volume level and tonal (frequency) balance, so if that was to be the case for Digital Reprints release then I hope it won't happen...

True, although remastering a release of only 100 copies you can understand that it would make it prohibitively costly I am afraid. Although I remember you sometime in the past asking for Retro 1+2 to be released on cds. What changed from then? Hadn't you noticed the sound back then? 

57 minutes ago, thanosp81 said:

True, although remastering a release of only 100 copies you can understand that it would make it prohibitively costly I am afraid. Although I remember you sometime in the past asking for Retro 1+2 to be released on cds. What changed from then? Hadn't you noticed the sound back then? 

I got older, more grumpy and with lower tolerance for bulls**t, I guess... :(

If something it not up to basic standards, then I simply refuse to buy it. Conversely, I'd be willing to pay extra if someone went above & beyond to make it right.

• Haha 1

On 10/18/2017 at 1:09 PM, thanosp81 said:
I can guarantee you one of them is coming to Digital Reprints. Who would you like to see?

I would love to see Dubsahara. :) Greg doesn't release enough music on cd. The latest album, Geonosis, is probably my favorite album so far this year.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, technosomy said:

REALLY????

Really, 4xCD digipack as before. 

Cosmosis - RetroFuturism.

The first 2 cds will be the Retro compilations and the other 2 cds will be a collection of his more recent work.

If this project is successful I already have plans to expand to Goa/Psychedelic territory.

2 artists have already agreed :D:D:D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Any info on when will this go to kickstarter ?

I Realy hate myself if i'll miss this bad boy.

And congrats man, i still remember your topic from 2016 about opening a lable, im happy it all went well 

and you help release great music to this world.

Hats off.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, U.F.Orb said:

Any info on when will this go to kickstarter ?

I Realy hate myself if i'll miss this bad boy.

And congrats man, i still remember your topic from 2016 about opening a lable, im happy it all went well 

and you help release great music to this world.

Hats off.

If nothing radical changes in a couple of weeks. I am just waiting for Bill to come back from Sweden (in studio with Filteria) and then to finalise the tracklist. I am trying to squeeze in a couple more tracks.

Your best option is to follow me on Bandcamp or Kickstarter. It will go live at both platforms at the same time (in bandcamp only to preview the tracks, not for sale).

And thank you :), a year passed and Entheogenic, Kaya Project & Globular. Wow :D:D:D 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, the goa constrictor said:

Sorry for the threadjack, but is there a full length Cosmosis + Filteria album in the works? I'm intrigued by the thought...

I think it's only for a couple of tracks :) 

• 1 month later...

I'm into electronic music for over 2 decades now and if had told me that I would be responsible for printing music from Entheogenic, Kaya Project and Globular I would just laugh.

Over a year passed since I had my first try with Digital Reprints so I think it is time to give it a try for something different than Psychill (and more relevant to this forum :)).

So let's help you complete your cd collection of one more of your favourite artists. Cosmosis.

As usual, 4xCD digipack full of music released for the first time on CD.

Please remember even if you don't plan on buying this release, just sharing goes a looong way.  http://kck.st/2FzdXma

Cosmosis – RetroFuturism

CD 1 Retro Vol. 1

1.       Atom Bom! (Fat Kik Mix)

2.       Reality Check    

3.       Psychofunk

4.       Do It! (Teutonic Technoid Mix)          

5.       Grinder Winder

6.       Atomic Funfare

7.       In Yer Face Part 2             

8.       Telekinetic

9.       Two Sticks of Nag Champa and a Packet of Bhindis

10.   Deep in the Dark Forest

CD 2 Retro Vol. 2

1.       Dans Ta Figure  

2.       Visitors

3.       The Outer Limit

4.       Do It! (Procrastinator Remix)

5.       Just Say No (Melodic Mix) 1st

6.       Kinda Weirda (Deep Space Mix)

7.       Pigs In Space 1st

8.       The Doors of Perception              

9.       Cosmosis & Shakta - Scientific (Acid House)

10.   Zero G 1st

CD 3 Futurism Vol. 1

1.       Cosmosis & Quantica – Rastafari Rising (Cosmosis Mix)

2.       Mumbo Jumbo – Mirage (Cosmosis 2011 Remix)

3.       Cosmosis & Colorshape – All Funked Up

4.       Cosmosis & Avalon – Destiny Awaits (Cosmosis Mix)

5.       Cosmosis & Quantica – That’s The Moment (Phat Mix)

6.       Tiny Particles Of Matter

7.       Burn In Noise – The Last Window (Cosmosis Mix)

8.       Cosmosis & Burn In Noise – Ancient Knowledge (Original Mix)

9.       Mumbo Jumbo – Oompah Oompah (Cosmosis Mix)

10.   The Hidden Track

11.   Govinda

CD 4 Futurism Vol. 2

1.       Discomboobulated

2.       Cosmosis & Eskimo - Something’s Wrong

3.       Cosmosis & Headroom – High Volume (Cosmosis Mix)

4.       Cosmosis & Quantica – Transcend The Limits

5.       Different LEvels

6.       Cosmosis & Quantica – Matter Is Magic

7.       Imagine What You Will

8.       Reclaim Your Mind

9.       SoundMagus – Mai Pin Rai (Cosmosis Remix)

10.     Parvati Pines

• Like 1

@thanosp81 I'm about to pledge GBP30 for the download (really, don't want CDs anymore) but before that wanted to be sure - I get it on my Bandcamp, right?

Related question - would you consider selling previous releases as digital-only? Many of the tracks are singles or not available at all via Bandcamp and I'd love to have them in single, compact "album" rather than scattered all over my collection. The price is secondary here & can be the same or higher than individual releases. It's about convenience.