Is there any way I could pledge without giving away my CC details?

I was surprised there's no Paypal option :(

I'm afraid not. Kickstarter used to have Paypal, but they kept losing money with refunds  :P This way refunds come straight from my account. 

Kickstarter is a huge platform though  ^_^

• Like 1

I'm afraid not. Kickstarter used to have Paypal, but they kept losing money with refunds  :P This way refunds come straight from my account. 

Kickstarter is a huge platform though  ^_^

Yeah, I know but I hate giving away those details...

Oh well, I'll have to this time :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

The cover artwork takes a little bit longer than anticipated. And it makes the waiting a little bit harder the fact that we have our next project on the rdy and waiting. 

I think everyone here knows the work of Mr Globular. 4 CDs full of his Psy-Dublicious sounds and artwork from an artist Moris picked by himself so expect some organic crazy art.

And maybe it will be more interest to ppl on this forum to know that I also work on a deal to move onto Goa territory :) Hopefully more info soon :)

The cover artwork takes a little bit longer than anticipated. And it makes the waiting a little bit harder the fact that we have our next project on the rdy and waiting. 

I think everyone here knows the work of Mr Globular. 4 CDs full of his Psy-Dublicious sounds and artwork from an artist Moris picked by himself so expect some organic crazy art.

And maybe it will be more interest to ppl on this forum to know that I also work on a deal to move onto Goa territory :) Hopefully more info soon :)

awsome and awsome!!!

• 1 month later...

Digital Reprints started with a 4xCD box set of Entheogenic. Then followed a 5xCD box set of Kaya Project (ships out on the 4th of September).

For a record label that isn't even a label (community label???) that is pretty F**** huge. So where do you go after that I was wondering? The answer for me was pretty obvious.

Morison Bennett combines elements of Entheogenic, Ott. and Shpongle (Simon Posford), adds his own signature and creates Globular (also he gives his music away for free). 7 years ago, when I heard for the first time Colours of the Brainbow I knew our musical relationship would last for years :) I am so excited to announce that he will be my 3rd release. Colours of the Brainbow, In Formation, A Self-Fulfilling Prophesy, Sorbet For The Soul (with Radioactive Sandwich, yeay), Digging & Building and Up The Xylem Elevator - The Remixes for the first time printed on cd. Plus a bonus 4th cd compiled by Morison himself (unreleased tracks included). What more can you ask?

20901778_1934401200152563_48406547397862

• Like 1

Congrats! You're making really great choices! I think I saw on Morrison's FB a glimpse of the artwork for the package and it looked really sweet!

Yeap it is. It's from a young guy (recommended by Morison) and i really dig his art. 

I decided to risk it and pay for the artwork to be rdy before the Kickstarter because this is what actually takes most of the time for the release to be rdy. So now the waiting will be much much shorter. 

We might also share the cover during the Kickstarter as well, we'll see. So many great names to follow :) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Shipping of Kaya Project starts on Monday.

Kickstarter for Globular 95% starts the following week.

A true legend planned for the one after.

Goa/Psychedelic Trance release (with a bit of Chill on the side :)) planned for the nearTM future.

Wow, I wish I didn't have to rely on KS (and be slightly rich at the same time) so I could skip the waiting  :blush:

Shipping of Kaya Project starts on Monday.

Kickstarter for Globular 95% starts the following week.

A true legend planned for the one after.

Goa/Psychedelic Trance release (with a bit of Chill on the side :)) planned for the nearTM future.

Wow, I wish I didn't have to rely on KS (and be slightly rich at the same time) so I could skip the waiting  :blush:

Great work :)

Sure you will reach there in the near future. 

Need some info from you. 

* what about the Tshirts.? 

* Is the campaign for Globular live.? Couldn't find it. 

• Like 1

Campaign will start in 2 weeks. When all Kaya Project box sets have been shipped.

By T-shirts you mean for the Kaya Project? This is something than Nick Edell is thinking of doing, it has nothing to do with me.

I will keep you posted if he decides to proceed with that though :)

I'm not a 'chill guy' but the 2 so far box sets you released are simply an amazing artefact if you consider everything.

If in the future you release some mostly up-tempo package I won't be a backer but a very likely buyer.

I always believed there is more quality chill music in digital format than uptempo to be honest, hence why I've sticked with chill so far.

However, proper Goa coming up in the near future if that makes you happy :)

And thnx for your kind words. I do what no label would do since there is no financial benefit to it, hopefully Globular will be a success as well.

BTW, does anyone think they may sell for crazy prices in the future? Maybe I should keep some extra copies for myself, hehe

• 4 weeks later...

I'd obviously love Cosmosis, but frankly the audio quality of the material Bill used for his Retro v1 and v2 is atrocious - some of the tracks that I know were released on CD were 'sampled' from vinyls or DAT without any correction, so they're full of cracks, pops and hiss. No care whatsoever was taken to bring all the tracks to similar volume level and tonal (frequency) balance, so if that was to be the case for Digital Reprints release then I hope it won't happen...

I'm betting on Solar Fields!

• Like 1