Imba - First Encounter [Suntrip Rec.]

What Im hearing right now on samples is so bloody good! It sounds so much more sophisticated than your previous tracks imo. Cant wait to hear the full album! Blacklight Beings and Rising Sun are so tasty!

MAN this has already been a huge month with Proxeeus' release and now this!  :D

So, @Imba, what are your next plans? You've stated in an earlier post on facebook, that after this album you want to focus on another kind of trance and experience with Psytrance (and 130 bpm). Do you have any new information about that?

I am trying everything but i am limited with time as i have normal job just like everyone at this time... there are loads of plans and even EP for BMSS but probably next year. Also there is Goa trance EP in progress. Too much plans pure madness, hopefuly i will finish at least something ahaha

I am trying everything but i am limited with time as i have normal job just like everyone at this time... there are loads of plans and even EP for BMSS but probably next year. Also there is Goa trance EP in progress. Too much plans pure madness, hopefuly i will finish at least something ahaha

oohhh different stylez perhaps.... skazi style????

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Review - 1,5 months ahead of the release.

Full Youtube preview - 1 week before release.

Marketing 101 lessons - priceless...

:(

Good luck with the sales! I have mine pre-ordered.  :wub:

I don't think cd sales depend on whether you can listen an album online or not. Especially in our music we buy for completely different reasons, are we not?
  • Like 1

Wasn't it supposed to be released on 9th.?

It was but we had some troubles... factory didn't shipped in time so it's a bit delayed:

'The official release was set to December 9th, but we had some logistic issues, hence the release will be available on digital platforms next Monday and on the shelves from the middle of next week.' from Suntrip website

We promissed people release at 9th so we uploaded tracks, rest wasnt in our power :/

• Like 1

It was but we had some troubles... factory didn't shipped in time so it's a bit delayed:

'The official release was set to December 9th, but we had some logistic issues, hence the release will be available on digital platforms next Monday and on the shelves from the middle of next week.' from Suntrip website

We promissed people release at 9th so we uploaded tracks, rest wasnt in our power :/

Strange, because Arabesque who's distributing the CDs says 16th Dec and I'm pretty sure it was already that 2-3 weeks ago when I pre-ordered it.

Marketing 101 lessons - priceless...

You're welcome to come and help us. When shall we start?

Strange, because Arabesque who's distributing the CDs says 16th Dec and I'm pretty sure it was already that 2-3 weeks ago when I pre-ordered it.

No. The decision was taken 1 week ago.

I don't think cd sales depend on whether you can listen an album online or not. Especially in our music we buy for completely different reasons, are we not?

I use Youtube quite a bit to preview samples before I buy albums. Then I can listen to better flow of the tracks and not just the "awesome raise your hands in the air build up" like on the 45-second online shop samples.

In the past, I've bought cds based on short samples where I've been very disappointed because that turned out to be the only good part of the song, or the song had very awful parts that were not included in the sample. I've also missed out on cds because the short samples were not enough to provide the atmosphere and build-up that was required to appreciate the song or album...

So having the whole album available to listen to online has actually increased my cd purchases, rather than the other way around... I very rarely listen to the whole album online before buying, but listen to lengthy samples at several points. Don't want to spoil my ears for the better quality cd version!

• Like 1

I see how ''badly'' early review affected Artha album sales.

Having full album on YouTube one week prior to the release is good idea (even usually 2-3 weeks works like a charm too). Kudos to Suntrip for that, I hope it will become a tradition :)