Discography Of Aavepyörä

Penzoline

Originally posted by Aavepyörä, forum bug prevented it to be posted

The complete discography with all of Aavepyörä´s music is now finally available in lossless FLAC format.

Available also in a deluxe version with separated stems for several songs, and with a poster featuring the
artwork of the last album.

Also included is over 2,5 hours of unreleased and new tunes.

As a special content, I decided to put out also the very first Aavepyörä album, previously only released in a
limited CDr format, and which was never available from the website.

The first goal was fullfilled in 24 hours, now I´m hoping that more people jump in, so I could put more time
into filling those stretch goals. The reason the release is already one year late is the lack of time! So I
really need some compensation, I have already put close to a hundred hours into compiling this, and there´s
really other things I need to do in life too :P
http://igg.me/at/avp-usb

cstb8gpftxumwr04ythq.jpg
i8qsmrkcijkrqidlngsq.jpg

• Like 1

Very nice! USB looks very pretty.

@mods, I think we need a section or a thread dedicated for indiegogo and other campaigns. I'm tired of missing them. One more currently running is OTT's vinyl campaign. Do think about it

ott vinyl!!!

dam

is there gonna be a shpongle and younger brother to??

A fan picture for all who love Aavepyörä. Taken @ Helsinki 13.8.2016 @ Retroactive feedback loop open air where Taika-Kim played a truly crazy, fantastic live set!

9Ilyfut.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yay, thanks for the positive feedback! For some obscure reason the board would not let me create the thread myself.

The posters came a few days ago! They look super fine, I´m thinking about putting some leaf gold and silver details on them, since not many were

ordered so the amount of work would not be insane. But I need to try how that paper takes the glue...

I am also thinking of putting a small glue binded book instead of the photographs with the deluxe edition. The amount of work this is creating me

insane considering that I´m not making money out of this really, but I like designing stuff :D

Hmm also can´t embed images into messages anymore? Well anyway the posters look great, the colours are exactly as I wanted,

this also serves as evidence that it´s possible to do CMYK proofing and separations with Gimp succesfully.

I will use sturdy cardboard tubes meant for posters. The box for the stick fits in the tube too :)

I think they will look much better, if the gilding will work as I planned, I just ordered some high quality materials for that... Not gold

though, since I want a more silvery look for the details.

I don´t know, maybe I should add an option to order just the poster too? The problem is, that postage for one poster

is around 10€ so it would be stupidly expensive around 20€ :P

I don´t know, maybe I should add an option to order just the poster too? The problem is, that postage for one poster

is around 10€ so it would be stupidly expensive around 20€ :P

Someone ordering a poster expects to pay high shipping fees so I would say give it a go :)

Move to crowdfunding forum section? Btw, I supported! :) 100e more now and we reach next level.

Yeah you will just add support and you will get it, it´s just like a shop now when the limit is reached. I think this is a problem with crowdfunding projects, I have received many people asking how they can get the discography now that we are past the limit...

Yes it would be  good idea to move this to the crowdfunding section.

Good news, the leaf silver looks absolutely beautiful on the poster!

I also found space to put medium quality (200+ kbps) MP3 versions of all music on the stick, so it will be easier to play the music on media players that don´t support FLAC.

14681806_10153857573087204_395779710650014753270_10153857573287204_2251314974027

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Great to see the 1200E goal reached and another 7 days to fund the campaign! :)

Yeah, it´s going good! Augh, my head is exploding, creating the stems for old tracks from 15 years ago is madman's work... Finding all the obsucre VSTs I used, dealing with things just not sounding right even when all plugins can be loaded... I think I'm close to 200 hours of work soon with this compilation. I'm not making much profit from this, so it's all just for the love of the music.

Of course what I really hope is, that people use this material to create new music. But even for me, it's interesting to listen to the old stems, there's a lot of material there that bad mixing destroyed back in the days, and I'm already thinking of one day releasing completely remastered versions of my old tracks, since basically on everything pre-2010 my "mastering" mostly did huge harm to the music.

If somebody has contacts to USB manufacturing with a friend's discount, feel free to contact me :D

• Like 1