Unreleases tracks from the 90s?

Squid

I received this message on discogs from somebody I don't know:

i sell or exchange (with equivalent tracks of 90s), my collection of goa unreleased tracks from the 90s.
All in WAV format , ripped from my dats. 300 tracks

If you are interested feel free to pm me

Greetings
Kostas

Do you know who might he be? And are there really any still unreleased tracks flying around?

There is tons of unreleased from the 90s, but not too much really good stuff... And selling stuff he got from DAT tapes he never bought in the first place? naaah... i'm sure the artists on it will never approve money is being given for this...

I thought it could be the same guy, because I read the thread about the mint Pleaidians vinyls...

The discogs name is pulserave with no buyer or seller rating. Maybe he targeted me because of my Goa collection, so probably others are also contacted.

Well, kostas may be a common name in Greece, who knows, but I suspect he is the same guy and will steer away...

Can't seem to find the profile. I've myself encountered at least 3 of his profiles on different platforms. Many a people even know him. Nothing can be done about my transaction so I always try to inform and alert others. If you look at his older discogs profile, he has cheated many (and ha ha was himself cheated by Balance. May be that's how life works, f'in karma) anyways , be cautious.

I don't think it's the same guy Starkraver, this one is another Kostas, we have bought his stash of dat tapes years ago, but what he's doing, is really not ok.

Please refrain from buying, we have seen the list of what he is selling now and many are fakes/misnamed and the others are in poor quality, many tracks ripped from MD , some mp3 decoded and maybe around 50 real unreleased.

We did tell him what was what but he never updated his list.

DAT Recs already has all the music, so whatever good it's there, will be released, so don't feed a pirate. Thank You.

• Like 1