Your funny and maybe crazy dreams

Anu Katariina

Are you up to this? It is not like Sigmund Freud said that all is hidden sexual pent-up. I have a wild imagination as I sleep, what do you think about this and please, share yours as well! At the best this is gonna be so much fun :)

I was in our summer cabin as a huge snake came to the patio. I called my elder sister who said: it is just a grass snake, catch it and cook it up. Everybody in my family ended up eating the snake but I was resistant. Then I took a bite and something nearly broke my teeth. It was a tiny stone. My sis took the stone and said: no worries: this snake is a progressive snake because veterinarians feed the snakes these stones to get their teeth fixed :lol:

• Like 2

I had a great one recently. Actually learned something about myself from it!

I'll give you some back story so that it makes sense. A few months ago I watched a tv series "Hannibal" which is about Hannibal Lecter before he got caught and thrown into jail which you see in "The Silence of The Lambs". Anyway I was so fascinated by the characters intellect, lack of emotion and moral sense of good and evil, that I wondered myself if I was like him. "Could I kill someone and not feel a thing?" I asked myself.

And now for the dream which I dont remember completely:

Essentially I got completely pissed off at the world and couldnt handle all the bullshit and decided that the human race needs to be wiped out. I got into contact with a black market and ordered 10 atomic bomb drops on all 7 continents (makes no sense but bear with me.) After that I dont remember much except the final scene of the dream: I wake up to an EXTREMELY loud dull sound followed by a wave of earthquakes. Then I rose from the bed and pushed the curtains from the window and witnessed 3 huge mushroom coulds forming on diffrent distances. I stood frozen and couldnt believe what I was seeing. I did order the bomb drops but its like I never expected it would actually happen. In the same moment I felt guilt of indescribable magnitude! It started to eat away at my sanity in moments! And suddenly my best girl friend appeared, put her hand on my shoulder and said: "Look! Even the gods are kneeling before your crime." Complete insanity engulfed me then and I just ran around my house, trying to find something to kill myself with since the guilt was so unbearable. That is then I wake up.

Anyway, the reason why I found the dream so introspective is that I found out that I wasnt as emotionless as I liked to think, in this case I felt the guilt of someone who destroyed the world. Atleast what my subconsciousness perceives how one would feel in such a situation. Anyhow, I really liked it.

• Like 2

I don't quote of the above stuff but ha, that must have been an insane dream! Really helpfull as you said. Making some sense of this world, trying it at the very least. What wonders me personally in my dreams is that my mom, who actually has passed away (cancer) is always this cheerful, happy person with a no sign of any sickness..that's so awesome that my dreams are so "healthy" about her. As to you, dear, medical student, bro of goa, THANKS for sharing this spectacular dream with us!

I am very sorry for your loss, Anu. But it really is great that your mind preserves such an image of her :)

Yep, thanks for the consolidations but my mom was a tough case, a nurse who'd seen all..peace to her soul and yep, kinda interesting that in my all dreams she presents herself in a uber cheerfull manner; that's why I don't even actually miss her.. she is with me right now!