Collection for sale

SixZeroFou4

Wow man, sorry to hear about this, I hope all is ok. Cheers!

• 1 month later...

Oh, I see they're all gone so never mind...

Hey antic, if you are looking for something in Goa/psy, please send the names. I would be more than happy to send them if I have. It would be a small Christmas present from my side.

Please PM me. :)

Hey antic, if you are looking for something in Goa/psy, please send the names. I would be more than happy to send them if I have. It would be a small Christmas present from my side.

Please PM me. :)

I replied. I understand some discs are expensive and money is hard to come by for people on here, but Starkraver you're interfering with me making money. That's a big no, understand me?

No one in the world can sell discs with Starkraver giving burned/pirated copies.

This should not be condoned by ANYONE. I hold myself to the same standard

Starkraver's probably talking about the Tromesa CDr re"print" that is offered here for $275.00 !!

Gosh, honestly?! It's not pirated but endorsed by the artist (Tromesa played on the "re-release" party in Belgium), but it's still a trash, no-budget CDr remake. They didn't even bother about the artwork still containing the original label's logo...

But well, you can't blame the seller if anybody's idiot enough to buy that for this kind of money.

Actually, Starkraver was offering some CDs from his own collection to antic604 as gifts, which annoyed SixZeroFou4 so he said Starkraver was offering pirated CDs.

When someone steps in your for sale thread and did what Starkraver did, anyone would think what he did is out of line.

As far as pirated and burned music.. it's been done before by members and I have evidence.

I think it's gone to far at this point. What Starkraver did was not nice and if someone is willing to trump your for sale thread then who knows how far they would go because Starkraver literally has ill will towards me to do this.

Ask yourself this question. How would you react if he did it to you?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I believe there was a situation which wasn't very clear. I do understand what SixZeroFour felt, someone stealing his business, but knowing Starkraver, it was not the case but maybe it wasn't too clear. However Starkraver could have sent a message to antic privately to tell him he had some cds to offer and should not call names of people he doesn't know, that is not ok.

I think that if someone sees a cd they want, they will buy it from you as they know you are a trusted buyer and have all original discs.
I am sorry it's hard to sell the discs, but i know it myself, the market is tight. Over time I am sure you will manage to sell the discs that you don't want anymore :)
I am sorry to see bad vibes between two people I know and respect, so that is why I stepped in.