Old, new, rare and not so rare.

Starkraver

Hi guys,

Selling it all. If you are interested in any of the below. Please do make an offer. I'm looking to wind it all up and move on by Friday. I do not wish to have anything to do with after friday. I will just leave them where they are and move on.

Apart from Aes Dana - Memory Shell(CD- NM, Cover - VG`VG+), CBL - first 2 albums(CD - NM, cover - VG`VG+) , rest are Mint/sealed or in absolutely gorgeous condition.DxptYFk.jpg

All are NM(few sealed), One love has a messy cover(VG) Row 5 has some broken cases which will be replaced. Artwork was preserved separately before this picture, so nothing to worry.

RQJlDsO.jpg

new , easily available ones' will be sold at the same price as labels selling them + free registered shipping to anywhere in the world.

eiP1BXW.jpg

Some Ishq if anyone's interested

Uml854n.jpg

For seller's credibility (to those who dont know me) - I have had good trades with Thanos , Mergi and TreeTribe. I also have a discogs account with 99.99% positive seller rating.

More to be added soon..

Dont hesitate to ask anything.

Thank you for looking.

:(

Too bad you are selling. But I hope the sales go all right. Ppl: don't hesitate a second to buy from @Starkraver

Its ok Anu :) I'm taking it in a positive way. I had to get rid of this habit sooner rather than later now i'm compelled to do. And also I will hold on to few special ones' like your gifts, probably connect.ohm(as me and Mergi still converse under that heading) and my 1st cd. Rest got to go. :)

Alright people , thank you for your messages. Especially those who messaged me out of concern. Thank you guys and girls :)

Everyone is interested in the same set of CD's. :/

Koxbox, BPC etc..

so to all who have PM'ed me, please confirm your offers. I need to pack them and send them out by tomorrow noon.

Thanks again.

P.S - I have decided I will not sell Cosmosis & The Infinity Project. (Antic connection ha ha)

Following are sold.

1)Tokyo tekno trance

2)Tokyo trance tribe 2

3)skizologic - rewind

4) xdream - our own happiness

5)lone deranger

6)UX- ultimate experience

7)mind rewind 2

8)pleiadians

CBL-23 on hold.

Rest all are available.

A few offers on Aes Dana - Aftermath, H.U.V.A Network. Will wait for a bit and then decide.

Some really funny comments :) not sure what the intention was but they did lighten up my mood. Like Juggling alchemists was asked for 15 Euro in a lovely way :D

and as usual new cd's are just10, why cant you give for 10 messages too> :P

These are gone too. This was good lot, buyer will have fun! Except for the shitty lost Eden, beauties, f'in quality music!

Love that Graham Graham stuff :)

RA - To Sirius :

ASURA - Lost Eden :

ANDROCELL - Emotivision :

UBAR TMAR - Eigou Kaiki

UBAR TMAR - Macrometasomakosmos

GRAHAM - Graham

X-DREAM - Panic In Paradise

I am still waiting for my pink copy from a Belgian collector but i am not sure he shipped it :), but thanks for the thought Pat and Thanos!