V/A - Goa Trance Revolution 2 - Retrofuturism (Goa Trance Music, 2016)

• 1 month later...

We are almost there now, and the release is live on Bandcamp! :)

Link: https://goatrance.bandcamp.com/album/goa-trance-revolution-2-retrofuturism

The CDs are being printed these days - shipping will start once we have them (likely and hopefully before Christmas), hence it's marked as a pre-order. However, you immediately get access to the digital download when you pre-order!

We hope everybody's happy with this. We sure are!

Enjoy it very much!  :D

• Like 2

Amazing support so far, thank you all!

Got the bundle :)

Obvious choise to be honest

I'm pretty surprised how well that one is doing, nice to see people are making use of it! :)

Even the cover looks like it was rendered using late '90s computers & software :)

You're not that far off, actually! :D

Sorry, just got the code for the 1st V/A via e-mail, so all's good. Thanks! :)  :wub:

Aye, good. :)

Bandcamp doesn't support bundles per se, so I have to send those codes manually. You placed your order shortly before I woke up, so you were lucky it was so fast. :P

I will add a note to the bundle description, so people are aware of this.

Oh yeah, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Damn it. I find it very difficult to have received the package by this Saturday in the UK.

I'm leaving for Christmas holidays on Sunday, hopefully it will patiently wait for me in my mail box for the next 3 weeks.

:unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

And Thanos did it wait for you? :D

Has anyone else noticed the striking similarity between the main melodies in Circles and Lepton Head?

Yes! - When I first listened through the soundcloud teasers I thought that these are actually two new Lepton Head remixes.