Guide a goa-head to the best psy-trance albums

MrAnarchy

The first is okay, not mindblowing.

The second is way much more into my style of liking. Eerie and dark, trippy.

Nervasystem is still left to check out.

Thank you @Starkraver

Is hitech allowed in this thread?

Good hitech is awesome. Neogoa Rec has one by JaraLuca: awesome Solaris that I listen when I have to straighten out ;)

The first is okay, not mindblowing.

wait for it. wait till the time you find a child happily playing around completely oblivious to the fact that he is in the middle of a radioactive forest. (or something similar) Personally I feel its a monumental release. I'm actually tired of searching for albums which even remotely sound similar. There is even a thread (Urgent help needed!! ) for the same and Paul has recommended a nice album once again from some Swedish dude available for free from the artist, try that too.

I can completely understand Anu (after listening to the above track) I need more psychedelia and atmosphere these days..

hey Anarchy , you enjoyed Nervasystem for its psychedelic nature right, lets see what you think of this:

If you havent heard it before, its gonna be fun ;)

I tried listening to Psykovsky Debut and its horrible IMO. Complete lack of structure.

The best psy-trance albums are on Ektoplazm. God I love that site. Anyhow, I like the forest style the most by far. Amazing stuff!

1) personally i like everything from logic bomb. this album in particular

2) if you come from goa this album may be too tech or rough but it is worth listening anyway. not-so-bassy full on

3) excellent, acid, strong full on album. from the first to the last sound. except for cartoons samples IMO but there are just a few.

4) probably the best bass lines producers in psy. in a world where full on is abusing dull basslines, etnoscope came to refresh psysounds.

(way over deadline is an excellent album too)

will edit if i remember more.

also listening to suggestions realted to what i posted

• Like 1

Jaia - Fiction is one of my favourite albums ever (quite proggy, but nonetheless superb)

Most stuff from Prometheus

First 2 albums by Talpa

Atma again, the first albums

Check this list up to 2010:

http://www.ektoplazm.com/essentials/best-of-2005

Edit:

In terms of not so popular (in Psynews) albums:

Rinkadink's first 2 albums

Early Alien Project and GMS (up to 2002-2003), a lot of rubbish but also some good stuff

• 5 weeks later...

i am listening to lsd voyage in your mind cd atm..a safe bet for any goa head seeking psytrance since this is psytrance with goa vibe and a flowing excellent thing from the new-zealander pan producer..meaning he's good at house and chill, too

• 1 year later...
On 22.9.2016 at 1:15 PM, Anu Katariina said:

Starkraver..we have different tastes.. for psy I appreciate fast loud and real headbanging stuff.

Yeaah, I am total with you. To mention some of my faves,

Relativ

Avalon

Sonic Entity

make me headbanging the same way like Metal does.Cheers

• 2 months later...
On 7.11.2017 at 4:00 AM, stagediver said:

Yeaah, I am total with you. To mention some of my faves,

Relativ

Avalon

Sonic Entity

make me headbanging the same way like Metal does.Cheers

Cheers, bro ;) Banging is banging, always the best! (btw..never recalled that I had made the statement " for psy I appreciate fast loud and real headbanging stuff.") Anyways, rock on!