Your fav exercise

Anu Katariina

Ok Ok, I am a psynews addict..I was suppose to be offline but all these ideas of new topics come rolling in my mind. And don't worry..I will be gone soon when my new school starts in a week. But before that I am interested to know how you ppl take care of your physical condition.

For me these activities are wanted and wished for:

-planking: full exercise and easy to do even traveling

- high speed walking in a hilly surroundings: not hurting the knees but still providing full aerobic set

- bicycling: both of the above benefits excluding traveling

These are all exercises you do on a daily basis?

Just 2 mins! :/ not much improvement.

Sadly,reverted back to drinking & smoking. And that was 3 weeks ago. Days are flying!

Come on my brother. Smoke and drink = money you don't need to spend. Including the health it deteriorates.

Imagine you had a crystal ball and you saw you died 20 years earlier than you should of from such activity. Imagine you were so happy and it's just stripped from you.

Nothing is immediate so drink and smoke less and get more exercise in. Do it for yourself. You're worth it

Told you so Anu :)

Starkraver it is good.

psych chik amazing!

I injured my back earlier this month (pull ups), then caught a bad cold... #excusesexcuses

was approaching 3 minutes... but don't think i would get over 4 minutes anyway. Or maybe next year.

• Like 2

Told you so Anu :)

Starkraver it is good.

psych chik amazing!

I injured my back earlier this month (pull ups), then caught a bad cold... #excusesexcuses

was approaching 3 minutes... but don't think i would get over 4 minutes anyway. Or maybe next year.

I am improving, Starkraver is good, indeed, and Psychedelic Chipmunk is doing even what every pro athlete isn't capable of. @ Manuser: nice to hear from you! 3 mins close is way great of a result :)

• Like 1