6.Chynacid - Zen Dimensions 07:07
7.Medusis - Profound 07:40
8.Amithaba Buddha - Psyramid 07:53
9.Mana Source - Bonsai 07:13
10.Athenaia - Secret 06:38
11.Rainbow Islands - Seventh Heaven 06:08
nYHMqHU.gif
Now this type of deja vu I don't mind.
The Filipe Santos recycled greatest hits tour continues with his latest digital release. As I mentioned before in other reviews of his work I believe him to be more machine than man, churning out so many quality goa trance tracks that it defies imagination. The music is pure uptempo, melodic, layered goa and normally he intersperses some new tracks amidst the older stuff. Not today Gertrude. All have been released before, but from top to bottom this album is a blistering affair. Not a single dull moment to be found and one of the best collections of his music to date in my opinion. He should comment less on forums and get back to doing this type of stellar work, we'd all be better for it I'll tell you. I'm especially thankful for the Psyramid track as I had forgotten how utterly bad ass it was! My other favorite is Weevils Fly, a full-throated screamer of a track.
Aside from the horrible cover (and let's be honest it's been a run of those) this thing is damn near flawless. Highly recommended.