The best track by Filipe Santos

Anu Katariina

Wow awesome we are already getting dislikes in our songs! Awesome! People are so jealous and hating me Filipe because i'm back wih great music. Yes i know where all them haters are coming from. Typical and so obvious LOL! Anyways feel free to hate me and my record label . It's not going to stop me from making more great music. The sad part is the people that are involved in the goa scene nowadays and people keep following them blindly. Sure keep on supporting them I dont care either way LOL ! All jealous and that makes me and my label a threat to you all. Thank you for letting me know! You're awesome!

It's Angels Trumpets Anu :)

Some pretty nice stuff on that album. What I first felt repetitive, I'm now able to recognise it as a distinct sound of an artist.

Looking forward for new full albums. Old tracks and compilations are great but new album, theme and everything is just so much more exciting!

I once again request GDR & Filipe to just concentrate on the music and not on anything else. Thank you

Wow awesome we are already getting dislikes in our songs! Awesome! People are so jealous and hating me Filipe because i'm back wih great music. Yes i know where all them haters are coming from. Typical and so obvious LOL! Anyways feel free to hate me and my record label !

pot-kettle-black.jpg

So I don't want to be a part of this bandwagon, but holy fuck this track is immense. It's unlike anything hes done before. It's a cross between typical filipe, crazy old school and pleiadian screeches. Instantly feel like it's some of the best of new school no doubt. That sound design is awesome.

https://gooddancerecordings.bandcamp.com/track/tequel-parsim

• Like 2

Wow awesome we are already getting dislikes in our songs! Awesome! People are so jealous and hating me Filipe because i'm back wih great music. Yes i know where all them haters are coming from. Typical and so obvious LOL! Anyways feel free to hate me and my record label . It's not going to stop me from making more great music. The sad part is the people that are involved in the goa scene nowadays and people keep following them blindly. Sure keep on supporting them I dont care either way LOL ! All jealous and that makes me and my label a threat to you all. Thank you for letting me know! You're awesome!

• 2 months later...

Amithaba Buddha - Uncharted Planet

Love this one...

Me too! Check also Ba'al Holier Than Thou. I just got the Cd and it is awesome!

I was also kurios about lebu's opinion about this very wild and almost untaimed Goatrance master, Filipe :posford:

(i just copypaste the first album I found on youtube)

maybe 604 already replied to that and i have to read through the pages

I was also kurios about lebu's opinion about this very wild and almost untaimed Goatrance master, Filipe :posford:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4dIH0czKn0(ijust copypaste the first album I found on youtube)maybe 604 already replied to that and i have to read through the pages

He has great music

Very samey though.. you heard one track then you heard them all. Same formula and same note structure on the melodies. He seems to have gotten lazier in the latest works with even less intricacies.

It's good listening, but I don't like when people fight so I try to act as a mediator between mental states I understand.

However, Anu seems to promote for him and she thinks astral projection is bad, which should be criminal so I lost all respect for the outfit.

You're promoting for him and you're the same person who said you don't like astral projection. Zero credibility here

I am not promoting anyone. But I show my fanship ALWAYS if I am a fan of someone. Ask around.

As for AP why should I be their fan. Music is okay, I can listen to it in a DJ set or whatever but I am not choosing to listen to them. Generally I prefer smaller names than mega stars. I am also a party organizer; that's why I always seek for smaller operatives.

I wish I could divorce this forum. I often get annoyed in here. Mostly it is because of you.

• Like 2

I am not promoting anyone. But I show my fanship ALWAYS if I am a fan of someone. Ask around.

As for AP why should I be their fan. Music is okay, I can listen to it in a DJ set or whatever but I am not choosing to listen to them. Generally I prefer smaller names than mega stars. I am also a party organizer; that's why I always seek for smaller operatives.

I wish I could divorce this forum. I often get annoyed in here. Mostly it is because of you.

Judging by how many times you have quit the forums, even before I started posting - it is clear you get annoyed easily and often which almost always ends in your announcement of leaving.. then you return.

Regardless I cannot believe you speak of astral projection that way. You're trolling

Astral = crap,

You = complete douche bag.

I share similar feelings as Anu, this forum has turned into shit because of you.

Now go cry to your mama.

Ask yourself what has changed with YOU

you're drinking and smoking. Now that might work for some, but others it makes them off. I think it makes you off and you're taking it out on me.

In case you haven't read, I'm not the cry to mama type. Why would you even type that?

Funny how that word is coming out of your mouth lol

MrAnarchy waits in the shadows like a parasite, festering hatred like the next biochemical warfare strike just waiting to unleash on me at the slightest chance

Well maybe not all of that but the waiting in the shadows on me is true.

What you need to know, as well as the haters need to know - it's pointless. The tree that bends in the wind will not break. I am that tree who bends in the wind because life is better lived that way. If you went to harbor hatred that's on you but you are wasting your time. I am a wise, kind, insightful person who has no problem sharing that with others.

Don't let toxicity overcome you too. I believe you're smarter than that