Date: March, 2015

1. Bonsai

2. Shinto

3. Ninja

4. Reiki

5. Kanji

6. Okami

2ZPP7zQ.gif

Dude is clearly a wizard. And a machine. A mechanized wizard with f*cking super goa powers. Whatever pseudonym he operates under (and he has many) he makes booming, twisting, goa trance that destroys dancefloors. His erratic behavior that has been well documented on these forums is the only negative which has kept him from assuming his rightful position as ruler of the goa kingdom. I don't think it's any secret that he has been suffering for a long time and perhaps that's the reason for his attitude and mood swings. Certainly his talent and ability have never been in question. This is more of what he does best. Layered melodic goa trance with an edge. Melodies twist and turn as it flows very well. Good driving music I can tell you. I realize this sounds like a Psyshop promo (minus the sketchy English), but he continues to impress. I believe if he punched me in the stomach the music is so good that I might say, "OK, you earned that one."

Alas, Submoon is no more, but it has been reincarnated in the form of Good Dance Recordings. This is where you will find it digitally. I am unsure if there are any further physical copies. But whoever is behind that profile here at Psynews is becoming a presence and I'm sure will respond to your queries.

Good Dance Recordings (digital)

• Like 1

I don't think it's any secret that he has been suffering for a long time and perhaps that's the reason for his attitude and mood swings.

That is correct. He was suffering of bipolar disorder for god knows how many years. He was constantly having mood swings , nervous breakdowns and several panic attacks. He is doing well now and we thank everybody for sending good wishes to him.

As for the rest , he really doesn't care about who 'rules' or not . He doesn't do it for ego and he doesn't feel the need to 'show off'.

He's a family person and he has made his choice. But the music of course will live on and he certainly knows from his musical experience that if these songs will be played by DJ's the crowd will love them.

To him it's all about the music and that's what's most important to him. It's been now 12 years he has been in the goa scene and he never surrendered . He is very truthful to his roots and we think he will never change. He has no interest to become 'big' because we all know and he knows and seen how many artists went downhill when such thing happens. Many things do change and the music completely dies of.

Filipe is very intelligent in that way and we are happy and we hope he will continue to bring new Goa music and keep doing what mostly nearly anybody does today. Being humble , keeping the spirit and most important the music we loved back in the days alive. He knows there's nearly nothing in goa music that will leave you 'wow'. Well at least to him. He thinks that putting 1.000 layers at the same time will not do any use either without even mentioning 'super kick breaks' and psy~trance and goa artistical 'kickass' egocentrical behaviours.

There's more in Goa to him than than basically 'chainsawing' people's brains and the 'look at me i'm a rockstar' and stuff like that. He's no interest in it whatsoever.

In our opinion this is good music and he certainly enjoyed making this album and listening to these songs.

We love the Bonsai song and he knows that if this is played in a party somewhere people will love it.

Thank you for your review Trance2MoveU and regarding physical copies we apologise but there won't be any. But we advise to collectors to download in wav file and store them or record them in a CD-r. Nowadays we can find harddrives that hold huge amounts of data of huge Terabyte volumes if not more. Sure it won't be hard to store Filipe's collection somewhere around. :)

Dude is clearly a wizard. And a machine. A mechanized wizard with f*cking super goa powers.

We just read someone somewhere in russia saying that filipe has a trained bot lololololol.... oh my god how funny these things are. lololol...

Ok , we admit Trance2MoveU . Filipe is what you stated ' A mechanized wizard with f*cking super goa powers. ' lolololol... :)

No not really. He's just a simple human being that knows music since he was little. Of course this is all plain easy to him! :)

His erratic behavior that has been well documented on these forums is the only negative which has kept him from assuming his rightful position as ruler of the goa kingdom.

This tells more of the narrowmindedness of the psynews members than of anything else. Ppl act sanctimoniously. Because this forum is built around music, isn't it? Well, I don't care of what others think because my motto is: "There was never even an option for me to let anything or anyone come between me and music" by Alexi Laiho, the world's best guitarist.

So I bought 3 Good Dance Recordings releases today. Kanji I have as a CD. Great album!

my motto is: "There was never even an option for me to let anything or anyone come between me and music" by Alexi Laiho, the world's best guitarist.

In the end it's always about the relationship that an artist keeps with his own music and Filipe is very much like that. That's why he hasn't chosen the path of 'ego , fames and fortunes' because he knows that all those things that will come along will come in between him and the music.

Why do artists first albums are always the best? Has ever anybody ever thought of this? :)

When artists start to 'climb up' things get messy. People can become arrogant and egocentric because they have so many fans and etc etc etc.

Filipe prefers to be humble and he says : 'i'm just human. just because i make music doesn't make me more than you or me' .

Everybody is good at something and he's good at this! :)

He knows the music he makes is good and before anybody else comes to criticize his music , Filipe has already criticized himself lol!

He knows what points he needs to work on and ones he doesn't.

Usually he sets the bar really high and he's usually very fuzzy with his own productions. He can point which songs he likes more and which ones he doesn't like that much. But that's his opinion , some other people might come up and say those songs are pretty awesome.

He knows his music inside out and vice-versa. It's simple as that. :)

Well, I don't care of what others think

Yep and neither do we and truth is : nobody cares! lol :)

So I bought 3 Good Dance Recordings releases today. Kanji I have as a CD. Great album!

Thank you for your purchase and for your kind support Anu . :)

Ppl act sanctimoniously.

We are aware of this. It's so easy to come up and point fingers , insulting and say this or that ... people sometimes should point all their own fingers onto themselves and think who am i to judge?

Many people unfortunately seem to say this or that when some seem to be much worse lol. :)

For the ones that don't know what Sanctimonious means : it's basically someone 'making a show of being morally superior to other people'.

What do we have to say about this ?

There is no 'morally superior' . Not in our book.

All this because of ego... people trying to look better than others so they can say : i'm better than you! 'Competition's' or look at me im better than you because i did this or im a manager and so on lol...

It's sad , stupid and ridiculous. It really is.

Sanctimonious... i am holier than you , i'm better than you... lol... and so many hypocrites and trolls!

We don't care about any of this really lol. :)

If people decide to act sanctimoniously towards us we will just simple turn our backs because it's all ridiculous and that's why we laugh ! :)

We are all human... we all bleed the same. Now who is sanctimonious? :)

• 2 weeks later...

I just cannot stop listening to Bonsai. I have listened to that more than 100 times in the last few days. Its on single repeat!

The only that I dislike about this EP is how shinto will deafen your ears! (its obvious that the first track is soo good that I want to have a go at it with full volume and then BAM! shinto! aaah. My ears hurt.)

Reiki - one more absolutely stunning track!

Cant recommend this enough. Buy it, worship it.

• Like 1