6. Realm 9 - Mercury

7. Space Sinbad - Heart of Kali

8. Space Sinbad - Eyes of Osiris

9. The Lost Buddha - Ice of Ancients

10. Ketoret - Conceived

11. Gankyil - Nyorai

pM1ByfF.gif

DAMN!!!!!

I'm more convinced than ever that you are less a human being and actually a bot that produces kick ass goa trance at pre-determined intervals. It's one thing to be prolific (that you are Filipe), but to maintain this level of quality is just unheard of. Track after track of just blistering goa trance. If I had to hunt for a negative it would be that your tracks follow the same pattern and can sound very similar. You don't tell stories you decimate dance floors. And make goa trancers like me fall down from excessive twirling. But when the music is this good, you just pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep going.

The style is typical aggressive and growly goa trance and picking a favorite is like choosing which color M&M is better. They are all top notch stuff. Now for the consumer your should know that some of these beauties have been released before. Tianlong on the Tofu EP, Missionary on the Missionary and Conceived EP, and the Lost Buddha and Mana Source tracks also have digital EPs.

Now as he is prone to do, Filipe opens a label and closes it sometimes pretty quickly. Only to start a whole new one. Submoon Records offered this as a CD-r, but as of this typing Submoon Records is no more. He's moved on to Good Dance Recordings, but I cannot find this or any of his earlier releases on that label. So I don't know where you would get this today.

But this is how you do it. Let the music do all the talking. And this album is saying volumes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Trance2MoveU.

Reason why Filipe took things down quick and his erratic behavior was because he suffers of bipolar disorder and he was untreated by the time having several nervous breakdowns aswel.

He is ok now and with proper medication. Most of these songs have been put up again and you can find them in our releases.

Thank you for the time you have taken reviewing his music.

A small post edit : if you can and if you have the time maybe you could have a listen to his latest : the golden elixir compilation that he wrote and we just released it too a few days ago. There are also a few new songs and aliases in our releases. If you have the time you will find them.Thanks again. :)

• Like 1

I wish I had this, too. Thanks for your words @Trance2MoveU. No reason to doubt the praise even tho I cannot listen to the album anywhere as a whole.

I am abusing this thread but this new track needs publicity. Shivers..the first downtempo from Filipe that I've heard https://gooddancerecordings.bandcamp.com/track/bio-hazard

Edit: it is not new, I just got to know, but released in 2012. https://www.psynews.org/forums/topic/64257-va-bio-hazard-xplorationz/?hl=hazard

Well, but now a big thank you for releasing again!

I am abusing this thread but this new track needs publicity. Shivers..the first downtempo from Filipe that I've heard https://gooddancerecordings.bandcamp.com/track/bio-hazard

Edit: it is not new, I just got to know, but released in 2012. https://www.psynews.org/forums/topic/64257-va-bio-hazard-xplorationz/?hl=hazard

Well, but now a big thank you for releasing again!

You are welcome. It's good to see people happy with his music :) There was another song from that old compilation he had but he decided to put in the chynacid album instead. It was mandir - indu i think but as it was just an old acid goa song so he just decided to put in chynacid album and you can find it as 'book of changes'.