Trance2MoveU

Z4UcLjD.jpg

Artist: Various

Title: Tranceformers

Label: Yellow Sunshine Explosion

Date: June, 2006

1. Jean-Michel Jarre - Oxygene (Andromeda Remix)

2. Ibojima - Situations

3. Chomosome Vs. Ibojima - Accelerating Into Oblivion

4. S>range - Another Theory (Chromosome Remix)

5. Zekazy - Worker or Whacko

6. Chomosome Vs. Endorian - Midnight Express

7. Endorian - The Only Braincell Left

8. Deedrah - Take It or Leave It

9. Galactika Vs. Alexander Ligowski - Escape From Heaven

10. Chomosome - Genetic Superstar

Should I buy this?

wMsT3mt.gif

Hmm...there you go. When the toaster told you what to do did you make the transforming sound? Yeah ya did. I wish this would transform into a better compilation. Optimus Prime should've requested a better soundtrack than these full-on cliches. Seriously they need to get those bass lines under control before someone gets hurt. Two tracks in and I was already firing up the candy crush. I mean come on...Oxygene is already pretty cheesy. It's like you caught the dog peeing on the carpet and just said f*ck it and then pissed on the recliner. There is a time and a place for full-on that has yet to be determined, but I'm pretty sure it's not when we're awake. Track 8 is like the worst superhero movie ever made. Galactika Vs...my mother-in law's cousin's accountant. That was the artist name you chose?

One thing I do know...if music was the power the Autobots needed for battle (energon) than I hope you enjoy Decepticon enslavement.

As always,a pleasure to read

And as always, the amount of useful information is close to zero. Why bother reviewing the style you obviously dislike? Probably if I were to review bigband jazz, it would be like that "again these saxes and trumpets, how annoying, where are the proper synths?".

I didn't hear this compilation (except for the first track which is seriously awesome) but judging from the lineup it must be good for people who love melodic full-on. Like I do.