The true end of the world, and your theory

SixZeroFou4

I believe Nostradames when he made his predictions. I believe his predictions were written into a book by words from God.

The natural disasters were told by god to have Nostradames tell us, that he is far away. God knew we would creation space exploration. God is far away. He is speeding back to Earth creating a devastating chain of events with the weather and natural disasters. He is speeding so fast to come down the atmosphere is erupting..

We are on the brink of full scale nuclear war and God is coming.

That's copyright.. so thanks for your time. :)

Not really sure what you're trying to say: is it that we all gonna die (because of the "nuclear war") or that - on contrary - we're going to survive thanks to space exploration? Or maybe that he's "speeding back to Earth" to kill us with "chain of (...) weather and natural disasters" just in time before we're able to escape our planet?

:unsure: :huh:

Not really sure what you're trying to say: is it that we all gonna die (because of the "nuclear war") or that - on contrary - we're going to survive thanks to space exploration? Or maybe that he's "speeding back to Earth" to kill us with "chain of (...) weather and natural disasters" just in time before we're able to escape our planet?

:unsure: :huh:

Pick the one you like the most I guess lol