Delirious Noon is amazing

recursion loop

I mean it really is.

Basically this is what I was for a long time looking for. Real melodies + deep and trippy psychedelia

I need more such music, what can you recommend?

I think U-Recken would be the most obvious recommendation but I believe I already have anything ever released by him. Also I remember Space Buddha - No Shields sounded kinda similar, should re-listen it. Also Sonic Elysium - Mahaon has some resemblance to DN, perhaps more chaotic track structures but also great melodies. Anything else I should check out?

I guess, some people may suggest Braincell or Psilocybian but this is not what I need, they have different kind of melodies, less euphonic and more on twisted/evil side. The contrast between euphonic melodies and trippy/dark sounds and effects is basically what I need.

Indeed, this album is awesome, in particular the tracks with Whoop which combine incredible energy, elaborate technical wizardry with touching, sublime melodies!

The final run in this track is simply out of this world! :wub:

In addition to your list, I'd say Terrafractyl's "Chrysalis" album has a similar vibe, but not quite the same:

I'd also be very curious for suggestions, because it was quite an unique album

• Like 1

Antic, check out Sonic Elysium if you didn't already. I can't say for sure that you'll like it but at least you may find it interesting

As for Terrafractyl, idk, his music has all the right elements, the melodies, the trippyness, it is very complex technically, but for some reason it doesn't really move me.

what about atma?

some cosmosis should also fit your description:

i suppose digicult and tropical bleyage lack the psychedelia part you find in delirious noon. but they are similar with their melodies — sometimes bordering on cheese imho ;) (but still good for the most part).

• Like 1