Create a pizza based on suggestions

SixZeroFou4

Alright..

Name your favorite toppings. If it sounds good, try.. then tell us what you think.

I have a cheeseburger pizza with banana peppers and taco sauce that is beyond delicious.

If you try it.. let me know what you think.

I will also be trying the recommendations and I'll post my feedback! :)

I am soon making pizza for tonight and it is gonna be like this:

Dough:

5 dl flour

2 teaspoons baking powder (sodium bicarbonate)

1/2 teaspoon sea salt

75 g butter

2 dl milk

Topping:

400 g hamburger fried in butter

chili powder

onions

paprika

avocado

olives

pickled cucumber

cheese

I am soon making pizza for tonight and it is gonna be like this:

Dough:

5 dl flour

2 teaspoons baking powder (sodium bicarbonate)

1/2 teaspoon sea salt

75 g butter

2 dl milk

Topping:

400 g hamburger fried in butter

chili powder

onions

paprika

avocado

olives

pickled cucumber

cheese

This is my favorite reply

So precise you can cook it up from your instructions. Awesome

So precise you can cook it up from your instructions. Awesome

I was thinking when I posted this that someone wonders "a baking powder + butter dough"? Yep..this is another way of making the dough, not Italian yeast +oil traditional dough but this way you get more crispy bottom: don't ruin it, though, with too much toppings so it will be crispy :)

I was thinking when I posted this that someone wonders "a baking powder + butter dough"? Yep..this is another way of making the dough, not Italian yeast +oil traditional dough but this way you get more crispy bottom: don't ruin it, though, with too much toppings so it will be crispy :)

If I even attempt to cook that it is already ruined. I have zero cooking skills.

I have plenty, haha, but I am a woman, lol :lol:

Well that doesn't matter!@@

We have the first woman candidate running for president. Women wages are equalizing and women are the ones working while men stay home and cook, or both work and share responsibilities.

Your cooking skill is great though. You should post pics of your dishes.

Well that doesn't matter!@@

We have the first woman candidate running for president. Women wages are equalizing and women are the ones working while men stay home and cook, or both work and share responsibilities.

Your cooking skill is great though. You should post pics of your dishes.

Well, I know domestic skills don't see the gender (knew it already when I commented the way I did, ofc) and many top chefs are, indeed, men. Thanks, haha, that you are so interested in the outcome of my pizza that you wanna see a pic. I will post a pic once I get it done, gladly ;)

Well, I know domestic skills don't see the gender (knew it already when I commented the way I did, ofc) and many top chefs are, indeed, men. Thanks, haha, that you are so interested in the outcome of my pizza that you wanna see a pic. I will post a pic once I get it done, gladly ;)

Im always training and stick to such a strict diet seeing a picture of a pizza like that is a big deal. Thanks! Can't wait :)

Im always training and stick to such a strict diet seeing a picture of a pizza like that is a big deal.

l2QZZeDfBr3ypiHT2.gif

Will you marry me?

Pizza love, huh? The start of our marriage would look like this..

l2R0aKwejYr8ycKAg.gif

And the end would look like this:

TlK63ET9JjZJ64CZOy4.gif

So I'll skip :D

you are gross, putting olives on pizza. as a punishment you'll have to eat the pizza ;)

What's wrong with olives? Basically all that goes with a salad is fine as a pizza topping, too, imo.

try pizza without the dough in the oven (called pizza dip technically) : cheese/white sauce, tomato sauce, cheese topping and whatever topping you need, melt this in the oven and dip roasted bread in there,

so much easier than getting an oven that goes to 300 degrees

so much easier than getting an oven that goes to 300 degrees

Ok, pizzerias prob have this kind of ovens (if you are talking about degrees of Celsius) but a normal home pizza is just fine baked in 225 degrees. Your pizza dip sounds good but messy. I prefer eating with a fork and a knife.

try pizza without the dough in the oven (called pizza dip technically) : cheese/white sauce, tomato sauce, cheese topping and whatever topping you need, melt this in the oven and dip roasted bread in there,so much easier than getting an oven that goes to 300 degrees

Hmm that sounds delicious

pizza_tycoon_screenshot1.jpg

Ya'all didn't play Pizza Tycoon, now did ya?

Lmao I remember that game. It came out like mid 90s, I was 7 when I played it and then I wanted to make pizza for real and pretty much turned everything into pure charcoal cuz I didn't know what temperature was :D [could read fine, but didn't understand jack shit lol]
  • Like 1