USA

SixZeroFou4

It seems no one can clearly see what is happening in reference to GDR. I'll help, again - it's annoying to be me.

OK first of all, his comments were not directed towards suntrip, however they were directed towards the artist RA. what he said could effect suntrip, but I think silencing him without letting him express what we have here in the usa under our constitution known as FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

it's no secret GDR viewed RA as an icon, someone to look up to and model after goa wise. So here is GDR with his view of RA and then he begins to make music.

GDR gets pretty good. Suddenly the hunter becomes the hunted. Now if you ask me to run 5 miles while carrying 50 pounds of gear the first thing I think is no problem let's go. Others might think, no chance can I do that. GDR can't understand why his goa hero RA does not stick to his old sound when GDR - throughout all his ups and downs of life he is still able to get physical equipment and stay oldschoolgoa

Is anyone right.. NO, NOT AT ALL. The problem we are left with is GDR resiliency, his view of RA, AND RAS current album. If you can't let him express his free opinion, a free opinion that * ADHERES TO THE BOUNDARIES THAT ARE CLEARLY STATED*, wel then the ban. He will have proven he can't stay within the FAIR boundaries of the forum.

Until then you need to give him a fair shot while making an updated post for everyone to read what exactly is grounds for a ban.

If he's banned because he is speaking the truth and he must be silenced, I call you out for being weak. THE PEN WILL ALWAYS BE MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD.

I take no sides but ultimately want a resolution where everyone wins. If the outcome is try my idea and he can control himself.. perfect. If he can't control himself and gets banned with no question as to why.. same, perfect.

Can we get a GDR - suntrip ceasefire agreement and negotiate peace talks?

Do you want that in cat years?

Yes I do. This way we can get two birds with one stone as my one cat should be in adulthood. Thanks ahead of time for your attention to this matter. As always I expect a swift response with second to none info. Of course someone like you won't even respond at all after a statement like that though

Yes I do. This way we can get two birds with one stone as my one cat should be in adulthood. Thanks ahead of time for your attention to this matter. As always I expect a swift response with second to none info. Of course someone like you won't even respond at all after a statement like that though

Takes precisely 4.5 cat years, I'll let you work out the details :D

..someone like me :D We've never met and you claim you know me. That's most intriguing :)

Tender Loving Care. Now stop feeding the troll.

Damn! What an idiot I am.

"Plays fine. I have many pictures that show the quality of the TLC shown to the disc. Will be shipped with same TLC"

after reading this , I could've never guessed it Thanos :o

Just so you know I've had friends collect and buy goa just as I. However they think the odds of a positive ending are low and they donated their goa collection.

I've been in this spot before, he came back. So one friend is over reacting, the other understands the severity.

I'll be selling their discs if you're interested @starkraver

Just check out my collection and see if there is anything you would like :)

I'm leaving CNN as a source just for the sake of irony. What should we think after this... is US-goverment supporting IS now directly in fight against legal forces in Syria or, once again you bombed and killed people mistakenly (something that doesn't go along with having a status of super-power with cutting-edge military technology)?

Bad day for CNN propaganda machinery, especially after Trump trolled 'em with birth certificate statement at International Hotel in Washington DC.

I'm leaving CNN as a source just for the sake of irony. What should we think after this... is US-goverment supporting IS now directly in fight against legal forces in Syria or, once again you bombed and killed people mistakenly (something that doesn't go along with having a status of super-power with cutting-edge military technology)?

Bad day for CNN propaganda machinery, especially after Trump trolled 'em with birth certificate statement at International Hotel in Washington DC.

If I were commander in chief we wouldn't make mistakes.

Leaders lead by example. Obama is a very nice person, but he doesn't understand war.. at all.

Absolute tragedy what took place and under a new administration those things won't happen

Syria is between assad and civilians who are sunni, not Shia.

When you're the world policeman you have to lock up at times to keep things safe

I'll play yor game here, just because I'm bored and I like your trolling style.

As you might already know, Syria was a secular country prior to Arab spring and judging by the various sources and reports during this civil war, there are sunni soldiers among SAA (and FYI, al-Assad is Alawit, not Shia). It doesn't matter what religion or skin color you have when you're bombed and US bombing is illegal and I guess the policeman should be first in the line to obey the law, right?

Since launching airstrikes in September 2014, the Obama administration has been mostly mum on its legal justification for operations inside Syria. While the U.S. and coalition partners may rely on consent of the Iraqi government for operations in Iraq, operations in Syria—whether airstrikes or special operations raids—potentially violate Article 2(4) of the UN Charter, prohibiting “the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state….” Notwithstanding the debate over the legality of humanitarian intervention, traditionally, uses of force are legal only when the host government consents in advance, when the Security Council authorizes force under Chapter VII, or within the narrow confines of Article 51 self-defense.

I'll play yor game here, just because I'm bored and I like your trolling style.

As you might already know, Syria was a secular country prior to Arab spring and judging by the various sources and reports during this civil war, there are sunni soldiers among SAA (and FYI, al-Assad is Alawit, not Shia). It doesn't matter what religion or skin color you have when you're bombed and US bombing is illegal and I guess the policeman should be first in the line to obey the law, right?Since launching airstrikes in September 2014, the Obama administration has been mostly mum on its legal justification for operations inside Syria. While the U.S. and coalition partners may rely on consent of the Iraqi government for operations in Iraq, operations in Syria—whether airstrikes or special operations raids—potentially violate Article 2(4) of the UN Charter, prohibiting “the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state….” Notwithstanding the debate over the legality of humanitarian intervention, traditionally, uses of force are legal only when the host government consents in advance, when the Security Council authorizes force under Chapter VII, or within the narrow confines of Article 51 self-defense.

Stopped reading when you labeled me a troll. When you can show respect, then i'll read further.

Kind regards,

Master 604

Stopped reading when you labeled me a troll. When you can show respect, then i'll read further.

Kind regards,

Master 604

Oh, c'mon that was my way of saying thank you for keeping this topic alive, one way or another.

If it means something, you have my deepest apology for being harsh :):P

giphy.gif