USA

SixZeroFou4

Oh, don't you, please :(

China won't issue sanctions on north korea. China won't be happy with trump. Russia will have a do or die moment.

World War 3

East vs West.

If you don't live in the USA, weigh your options very carefully.

I spoke to a Lt colonel to yesterday, he said there will be a safe zone. If you're not there.. too bad. Outside the safe zone will be reduced to dust

I guess time will tell :) I personally hope it won't come to that. The trigger happy idiots can meet up in a room somewhere and beat each other up with baseball bats, for all I care.

Lol at this. I agree. I'm glad I live in the USA. To be as real as real gets.. it's going to get nasty soon. It's also a confirmation for it happening.

Exactly how far and how deep it goes relies entirely on if trump gets elected and how he feels a threat such as an alliance of n korea, China, and Russia are.

I have a feeling he's going to kill a lot of people. Some, actually most.. unnecessary deaths. However it's going to be WAR

The great American lifestyle, huh? BULLSHIT!

My best friend went to L.A. to attend a make-up school and she returned with the worst possible opinion about your great US of A.

She couldnt walk the street without a bunch of retards following her, shouting at her and litteraly surrounding her. EVERY SINGLE DAY when she would go to school that would happen. You have private beaches and hills where u cant set a foot upon. Every vital human need is OVERPRICED. Oh you have an inflamed wisdom tooth? Yeah that'll be 3k $. If you are poor there, you might aswell end your suffering cause you've got no right to live.

Their teacher himself told her that she couldnt work in the lab 'cause she is a female. And much more... L.A. is a pisshole to say the least and I know that L.A. isnt the whole US, but still.

Nothing personal man, but most of your country's population is nothing but gun-toting hip gangster wannabes, oversexualized and perverted rasists and chauvinists. Your country is in a very bad fucking trip man

You can hope for a better future for your country, but considering who you people are voting for, you guys ain't going nowhere and will probably pull down the whole world with you.

USA represents everything I don't for myself to become and I'd rather slit my wrists than move there. Oh and even if I did end up there, I'd probably get shot by one of your honest-working policeman for looking suspicious

I can actually confirm all of this.

I think it's time to ban sixzerofour4. He's going too far

Considering Good Dance recordings got banned (for the reason this time idk) yep..this is recommended.

Really? GDR got banned? Can someone tell us the reason?

I can take the bullet for him. So please mods re-instate Good Dance Recordings for me. I can go..I am not making proper goa anywayz..

I imagine his last two accounts got banned because of spamming and/or flooding the threads by going too much OT. It seems to me that it is something he can't control.

I also thought of what Starkraver proposed, it might be a good solution :D

I just realised: We are on the USA topic, which is very disturbing! I'm out of here, and I'm going to completely ignore this user. I'd suggest you guys do the same, unless you want to read more disturbing things.

Without sources [which don't exist] to back up his story, one can regard it as just fan fiction.No reason to ban him for that.

Absolutely fan fiction. We definitely did not issue Kim Jung un a final warning via south Korea, targeting him specifically. We have been very nice. We issued sanctions. We issued warnings. In the interest of keeping the planet safe we are at the ready in South korea. We have been more than fair. Fan fiction.. who wants to buy?

As for my thoughts on banning GDR.. good lord.. everyone needs to grow up. WE ARE ALL BRILLIANT HERE. There needs to be a revised forum code of conduct that must be accepted by all members before they can be rightfully terminated. Otherwise it's open to drama. If someone is of brilliant caliber and the hating and or jealously is fueled by immature behavior, well that's just childish, and being away from that is better anyway .

As for banning me? Do what you want. It would be a bad look, and a true representation of where the current owners and management of psynews/suntrip has gone. Also a reflection upon the 100 cds you pray to God get sold.

Don't let history repeat itself. If you're aware things are a certain way for certain members you at least have expectations that are clearly laid out with consequences.

I don't have any more time to help right now. More on this later. I need to go pretend I'm training. I wouldn't know anything about that right Anu?

Ps - we can start fresh Anu, I just gave it to you a bit rough based on your comment of you don't like astral projection.. that should grounds to be banned.. I hope you can detect my sarcasm there

Absolutely fan fiction. We definitely did not issue Kim Jung un a final warning via south Korea, targeting him specifically. We have been very nice. We issued sanctions. We issued warnings. In the interest of keeping the planet safe we are at the ready in South korea. We have been more than fair. Fan fiction.. who wants to buy?

I've nothing against you, bro, don't misunderstand, please. You might have privileged knowledge about something, but others do not. I understand, en masse, people in America say their grace to evening news bulletin, but it doesn't work like that here.

I've nothing against you, bro, don't misunderstand, please. You might have privileged knowledge about something, but others do not. I understand, en masse, people in America say their grace to evening news bulletin, but it doesn't work like that here.

Lol, work like that here? So do I truly represent the usa and "here" is a communist dictatorship regime where only certain things are allowed?

Let's not prove everyone right. This usa thread is my thread. Whether I'm transmitting messages of national security through this safe medium (fan fiction), or I'm just enjoying my usa thread, it's a very bad look if I'm banned for this.

This usa thread is my thread. I am in here and we have fun. Just remember, I'm absolutely loved by my country. If you look at my twitter you will clearly understand where I stand.

If I'm doing something to create an uncomfortable forum experience then make it known what you would like to see different. You ban me, you banned the usa. By no means do I feel i should take advantage of my status like a spoiled brat, but we can reach an agreement

Really? GDR got banned? Can someone tell us the reason?

he got upset that anoebis posted a topic about the new RA album

he was faking his peace and love bla bla for a few days but his true colors came back _ like technosomy wrote on another topic

basically he got found out

#foundout

PS: coming from someone who actually dislike most suntrip music but RA album is a great news whatever sad insecure guy says