USA

SixZeroFou4

I'm done. That guy can go on for ages.

Quitters never win and winners never quit.

How do you expect to lead and inspire people to your digital reprint movement when you quit so easily.

I cannot be more disappointed in your statement. In fact if your goal is to get great music out to great people you're doing us all a disservice with that attitude.

Here's what you're going to do. You're going to think very hard about what you want, what you stand for, and how hard you're willing to fight for it.

If you asked me I would tell you I would fight as hard as my body needs oxygen to be alive.

Get down, give me 10 push-ups, then re-mutha-fuckin energize and get back in this thread.

I WANT TO SEE PAGE 9

Hah"USA - the only place in the world where nobody gives a fuck and everybody gets offended."One of my mates posted this on FB. In case of [severe] disagreement, throw rotten tomatoes at him :)Stop using such cute avatars!!! I can't even read the posts, have to look at kitty :s

What should we name this kitty?

Caster Semenya just won 400 meters women..would you @ SixZero Four4? I don't believe you train every day because you are always online in psynews ^_^

Im trying to figure out why you would think you could successfully bait me.

Why would you even do it?

Isn't it obvious: soon page 10 :lol:

I think you should apologize for trying to bait me then playing it off like you were trying to help.

That's like if I slapped the taste out of your mouth but then I threw one thousand dollars in your face and said quiet bitch.

Now that's pretty thick. You don't want my help so leave it. This thread has gone bonkers way back there anywayz. I was the one trying to make some real discussion here before but ppl aren't up to it.

Now that's pretty thick. You don't want my help so leave it. This thread has gone bonkers way back there anywayz. I was the one trying to make some real discussion here before but ppl aren't up to it.

Wow first you insult me. now you insult the thread then everyone else on here implying they aren't smart enough.

It's clear there is something else going on. Do you want to talk about it instead of your spiraling path of destruction bringing down everything you touch.. just saying

Blah, boring. I am gonna be gone from psynews for the rest of the year: I have had enough of this drama pond for the goa ducks; really have something better to do. If and when you stay: enjoy and don't forget to support all good goa artists and the music :)

Blah, boring. I am gonna be gone from psynews for the rest of the year: I have had enough of this drama pond for the goa ducks; really have something better to do. If and when you stay: enjoy and don't forget to support all good goa artists and the music :)

We are all brilliant on here. If you want to quit then goa head. Americans never quit.. that's the difference here