USA

SixZeroFou4

Regardless, you're caught in the middle. Neutral is nice, but when push comes to shove, someone will encroach without question- you offer no opposition.

You gave putin a back handed compliment. You see if the grass is truly greener on the other side as a result of the brexit, instability will be at an all time high for those who also want a piece of that pie.

Why is putin flexing on ukraine if he is the teddy bear you say..

we've been in the middle before and lived pretty well at that time. being the spy capital of the world is not a bad thing if you're not involved. the great powers need a comfortable place (that welcomes everyone but is too small and unimportant to be useful to anyone) to have important talks and try to snoop on each other. in the past it has always worked out fine for neutral countries in europe.

brexit is only really bad the uk. they lose a lot (depending on how much they want to appease brexit voters; and of course if the scots get their second referendum). the most imporatant thing is that the brits have blocked many useful reforms that would have strengthened the eu, making it more centralised and capable of acting. it won't be possible for them to do that after brexit.

ukraine was pretty much his puppet state. if you take away his puppet and have your intelligence agency install anti-russian hardliners it's no wonder he's furious. he is only protecting his sphere of influence and while i don't agree with his actions they are perfectly understandable and predictable. if your government wouldn't have acted in ukraine we wouldn't have a war over there.

we've been in the middle before and lived pretty well at that time. being the spy capital of the world is not a bad thing if you're not involved. the great powers need a comfortable place (that welcomes everyone but is too small and unimportant to be useful to anyone) to have important talks and try to snoop on each other. in the past it has always worked out fine for neutral countries in europe.

brexit is only really bad the uk. they lose a lot (depending on how much they want to appease brexit voters; and of course if the scots get their second referendum). the most imporatant thing is that the brits have blocked many useful reforms that would have strengthened the eu, making it more centralised and capable of acting. it won't be possible for them to do that after brexit.

ukraine was pretty much his puppet state. if you take away his puppet and have your intelligence agency install anti-russian hardliners it's no wonder he's furious. he is only protecting his sphere of influence and while i don't agree with his actions they are perfectly understandable and predictable. if your government wouldn't have acted in ukraine we wouldn't have a war over there.

UK won't be punished like you think

The spy thing sounds very glorified

In the end it comes down to opinion and then the facts that support opinions.

If the best and the brightest were not in the USA creating excellent policies to make sure life runs smooth then I would agree with you. Because that is the case, and I go back to my original point, and hopefully this post makes page 5 for the topic USA - putting it ahead of the China thread ;) ;) ;)

I stick to my original point.. we are truly not out to hurt anyone and I look forward to the future :)

Finland has the longest border with Russia within the EU.

Russia has been watching us since the world war II and Finland is licking Russia's ass out of fear.

I would join Nato any minute: so would my family but Finland is never going to. Some day we will be a part of Russia.

The situation is the same here as it is in BiH: Russia dictates our inner policy.

This is not even a matter of Mr. Putin because we have been Russia's puppet much much longer than the era of Putin.

Today Russia does not even see any need to wrap their threats to a nice package: the verbal threats have become direct: if you do this then we do that. Illegal immigrant flow last winter from Russia stopped in one day when Putin wanted to. He plays us to show his power.

Still, I love Russian culture and my friends over there. Nothing's gonna change that ever.

I'll translate this;

I'm scared to say otherwise, but please help us.

usually people saying money is not important are the ones living in countries offering a good welfarethat is something i noticed when travelling - having friends from france and sweden they have a very different opinion on money than mine and my family/family in lawbut i where i am from (brazil) and where i live now (taiwan) money is like a religion especially in taiwanpeople go to temples and ask for more money in their prayers - of course here there is no welfare so this is understandableand by having a lot of money you will always be able to help your family when they are in troublethat is why people here work so hardthe popular sentence money does not buy happiness is mostly true for people living in western countries with a good welfare and usually living in individualists societies

I'll translate this;

I'm scared to say otherwise, but please help us.

Very much so.

I am a graduate of blue Earth Area High School, MN, USA and I have many of my previous class mates as friends even today + my ex bf and his family. So I am gonna flee to USA the day I decide it is too dangerous to live here any more. At least I have a back plan.

Very much so.

I am a graduate of blue Earth Area High School, MN, USA and I have many of my previous class mates as friends even today + my ex bf and his family. So I am gonna flee to USA the day I decide it is too dangerous to live here any more. At least I have a back plan.

I hope that never happens. If so, I am very happy to know you view the usa in such a way.

Anyways Goodluck. I'm done with thread ;)

Russia's expansionist claims may be described by one phrase: "dog that barks never bites". Putin doesn't aim at world domination, he is interested in only one thing: being the lifetime leader of Russia, this is enough for him. Our economy is not entirely destroyed by oil prices and sanctions, but I can't say that it is not damaged anyhow. Integrating Crimea into Russia takes insane money, maintaining the Syria campaign takes even more insane money, our government can't increase the military expences any further even if it wanted. But they don't want this, all these war threats are actually aimed at internal use, they cover the unfortunately pretty big part of Russians who want to see Russia as a successor of Soviet union, big and strong empire imposing it's will to the whole world. As long as they feel this (even despite it is not true in fact), they vote Putin, but he is pretty clever guy in fact and he understands that a real war with Nato or USA would be suicidal for Russia. You, Finnish and Baltic people may be sure that you'll never see Russian tanks at your streets.

It can be hard to understand Finland's position. This article, published today, the headline being "Russia throws test balls and Finland is to react fast" tells pretty much everything in a nutshell. It is in Finnish but I tested it on google translator and it is translated okay. http://www.iltalehti.fi/ulkomaat/2016083022224942_ul.shtml

Somehow all our threats have always come from the east.

Especially this quote from the article:

"As one example, the researchers raise the issue of the border issue between Finland and Russia in early 2016, when Russia unexpectedly showed from third countries of asylum-seekers in Finland without the necessary documents. It was a test ball, which Russia has tested the capacity of public opinion and behavior of the Finnish authorities, in exceptional circumstances."

"They estimate that the next test ball in the direction of Russia to Finland will be no later than next year, when Finland will celebrate its centenary and at the same time, the Russian revolution has passed the same one hundred years."

So it'll be interesting to see how Putin will congratulate us.

Oh, look, we have our own troll. :P:P:P

Just because you label me a troll doesn't mean I am one. I could see why you would hold hostility due to my opinion on your re releasing efforts thread.

Holding such silly hostility and creating a scenario where you paint me as a troll because you didn't like one of my posts really confirms the thoughts people tell me of these forums.

I'm just glad I addressed this, as well as you, in the USA thread. USA isn't fair?!?! Looks like unfair treatment comes from outside the USA

So true, the world is so greedy and unfair. USA is all about equality , mutual respect and peace :lol:

How to troll 101

Trans gendered bathrooms in the USA. We even let movements have the freedom to express themselves going all the way to sitting during national anthem to protest.

Where else can you do that?

Just because you label me a troll doesn't mean I am one. I could see why you would hold hostility due to my opinion on your re releasing efforts thread.

Holding such silly hostility and creating a scenario where you paint me as a troll because you didn't like one of my posts really confirms the thoughts people tell me of these forums.

I'm just glad I addressed this, as well as you, in the USA thread. USA isn't fair?!?! Looks like unfair treatment comes from outside the USA

Your opinion was very legit, and something I think as well. There is no hostility, how many smilies do I have to add in order for you to lighten up a bit? I was actually helping you to reach 6 pages.

You sir are a ......... Damn, I'm still feeding him :P Xn (where n=as many as you want in order to give a funny response).

Trans gendered bathrooms in the USA. We even let movements have the freedom to express themselves going all the way to sitting during national anthem to protest.

Where else can you do that?

UK by the way (at least)

The great American lifestyle, huh? BULLSHIT!

My best friend went to L.A. to attend a make-up school and she returned with the worst possible opinion about your great US of A.

She couldnt walk the street without a bunch of retards following her, shouting at her and litteraly surrounding her. EVERY SINGLE DAY when she would go to school that would happen. You have private beaches and hills where u cant set a foot upon. Every vital human need is OVERPRICED. Oh you have an inflamed wisdom tooth? Yeah that'll be 3k $. If you are poor there, you might aswell end your suffering cause you've got no right to live.

Their teacher himself told her that she couldnt work in the lab 'cause she is a female. And much more... L.A. is a pisshole to say the least and I know that L.A. isnt the whole US, but still.

Nothing personal man, but most of your country's population is nothing but gun-toting hip gangster wannabes, oversexualized and perverted rasists and chauvinists. Your country is in a very bad fucking trip man

You can hope for a better future for your country, but considering who you people are voting for, you guys ain't going nowhere and will probably pull down the whole world with you.

USA represents everything I don't for myself to become and I'd rather slit my wrists than move there. Oh and even if I did end up there, I'd probably get shot by one of your honest-working policeman for looking suspicious

The great American lifestyle, huh? BULLSHIT!My best friend went to L.A. to attend a make-up school and she returned with the worst possible opinion about your great US of A.She couldnt walk the street without a bunch of retards following her, shouting at her and litteraly surrounding her. EVERY SINGLE DAY when she would go to school that would happen. You have private beaches and hills where u cant set a foot upon. Every vital human need is OVERPRICED. Oh you have an inflamed wisdom tooth? Yeah that'll be 3k $. If you are poor there, you might aswell end your suffering cause you've got no right to live.Their teacher himself told her that she couldnt work in the lab 'cause she is a female. And much more... L.A. is a pisshole to say the least and I know that L.A. isnt the whole US, but still.Nothing personal man, but most of your country's population is nothing but gun-toting hip gangster wannabes, oversexualized and perverted rasists and chauvinists. Your country is in a very bad fucking trip manYou can hope for a better future for your country, but considering who you people are voting for, you guys ain't going nowhere and will probably pull down the whole world with you.USA represents everything I don't for myself to become and I'd rather slit my wrists than move there. Oh and even if I did end up there, I'd probably get shot by one of your honest-working policeman for looking suspicious

I've read your posts. You're smarter than this.

Plus like you gave your 2cents about the suntrip promotional video, then later regretted it, do a little more honest research.

I hope you feel better soon.

UK by the way (at least)

Well trump wrote the art of the deal. No bigger piece of real estate than a country, and trump hasn't done that yet.

Looks like we might be brothers soon.

Thanks for supporting the rush to page 5. Sorry if I was unable to see that. :)