USA

SixZeroFou4

Well in 1775, we were still a hodgepodge mix of dislocated British. We weren't defending our country, we were beginning to commit genocide against the indigenous people of North America.

After that though, I suppose we'll have to define the terms "defending their country."

I would posit that "defending their country" would include some sort of protecting or defending of one's landmass and the people who live within.

If that's the case, a person could argue that the Civil War would fit.

World War I was entered into because Germany was trying to use Mexico as an entrance to fight/take over the USA.

Then World War II had an attack on the USA base of Pearl Harbor.

Then we have 9/11. Now, 9/11 is an interesting one because the country invaded and attacked a country that was not involved with the attacks. Even if 9/11 was an inside job, it's not like the thousands of soldiers who went off to war were part of the inside job. They were just doing what they thought was correct to protect their country. If that turns out to be a false premise, it does nothing to weaken the argument that they did it to defend their country.

In no way do I suggest that the USA has been vindicated in the majority of it's violence and warmongering, but there are a lot of innocent people on both sides of the fighting lines and many of those people did so because they thought they were defending the country.

Sweeping generalizations are rarely useful...

I really enjoyed the chunk of time when Purple Sunray wasn't posting on here....

Thanks.

In no way do I suggest that the USA has been vindicated in the majority of it's violence and warmongering, but there are a lot of innocent people on both sides of the fighting lines and many of those people did so because they thought they were defending the country.

So we talk about the same thing and you stopped enjoying for nothing.

It's not the US, or the solders fault. Ofc he thinks he defined his country, it's his fcking job. Everything he does is to defend the country.

Don't want to repeat my self.. but humans are so damn stupid. Give them a common identity and an enemy and they do whatever you want, for whatever reason you tell them.

You don't need to be pissed now, I'm nothing saying americans are stupid. That is valid for all others too. Germans started WW2 because Poland attacked them. Taliban did 9/11 because you attacked them. Sadam probably invaded Kuwaut because they attacked him (no clue about he told to his people, but iraky solders for sure just did defined their country.

Bored talking to ppl that they think their country is special.. no you are not, just as as stupid as everyone else.

• Like 1

9/11 inside job , makes sense especially when you have the best military & unbeatable intelligence.

I could come up with a political strategy to convince the average American serious action, including war, should be taken against another country - It's not hard. Saying 9/11 was an inside job is silly when you know every heart string and how to pluck them to make even the most peaceful person want revenge against a made up concept. 9/11 was not needed to do so. It was real

I know conspiracy theories are fun, and the power of believing in an alternative reality serves a purpose for some, but just know it doesn't take something like 9/11 to justify actions.

Thanks.

So we talk about the same thing and you stopped enjoying for nothing.

It's not the US, or the solders fault. Ofc he thinks he defined his country, it's his fcking job. Everything he does is to defend the country.

Don't want to repeat my self.. but humans are so damn stupid. Give them a common identity and an enemy and they do whatever you want, for whatever reason you tell them.

You don't need to be pissed now, I'm nothing saying americans are stupid. That is valid for all others too. Germans started WW2 because Poland attacked them. Taliban did 9/11 because you attacked them. Sadam probably invaded Kuwaut because they attacked him (no clue about he told to his people, but iraky solders for sure just did defined their country.

Bored talking to ppl that they think their country is special.. no you are not, just as as stupid as everyone else.

I imagine you as being a multi millionaire with multiple houses and a very successful lifestyle based on how easy life is for you..

I imagine you as being a multi millionaire with multiple houses and a very successful lifestyle based on how easy life is for you..

No, I'm a software developer, avg income in my area, top 10% income worldwide, no house (rental apartment).

And yeah, my life is easy because I make it easy (don't worry about stuff you can''t change - it's that simple). And human brain is one of those things.. still pissed why I did "[X] Human" instead of "[X] Ape" or something else after my last death.

No, I'm a software developer, avg income in my area, top 10% income worldwide, no house (rental apartment).

And yeah, my life is easy because I make it easy (don't worry about stuff you can''t change - it's that simple). And human brain is one of those things.. still pissed why I did "[X] Human" instead of "[ ] Ape" or something else after my last death.

This is not my view, but right now you have little assets. Really not much to show and measure your success.

Now I don't believe in that theory, but technically if people were as dumb as you say don't you think you would be more financially successful? Really you're a keyboard cowboy

Now if you owned 2 homes, nice cars etc.. I would say, yes purple Sunray is very clever and people are really dumb. Unfortunately that is not the case.

Like I said I don't believe in those theories but to take it a step further, the people you work for, like a good little slave to the system, they think you're the dumb one because you're working to make them money ;)

Now I don't believe in that theory, but technically if people were as dumb as you say don't you think you would be more financially successful? Really you're a keyboard cowboy

What about that I don't give a shit about being financially successful?

What about going to work because the job makes fun?

Wtf shall I do with 2 houses?? Can I clone myself to life in booth? Or shall I rent it to make even more money I don't need?

My income is avg, but it is way more I need. So why hunting after getting even more and not spend the time on stuff that makes fun, instead?

• Like 2

What about that I don't give a shit about being financially successful?

What about going to work because the job makes fun?

Wtf shall I do with 2 houses?? Can I clone myself to life in booth? Or shall I rent it to make even more money I don't need?

My income is avg, but it is way more I need. So why hunting after getting even more and not spend the time on stuff that makes fun, instead?

More money = more fun

Your Honda just turned into a ferrari!!! Fun!!!

Financial freedom to not even work because people are so dumb you own your own business and they work for you because you're so clever.

However that's not happening

This is not my view, but right now you have little assets. Really not much to show and measure your success.

Now if you owned 2 homes, nice cars etc.. I would say, yes purple Sunray is very clever and people are really dumb. Unfortunately that is not the case.

Like I said I don't believe in those theories but to take it a step further, the people you work for, like a good little slave to the system, they think you're the dumb one because you're working to make them money ;)

By this kind of judgement, this is must be one of the most clever guys in the world

00s.jpg

He has enough income to show it off in the internet

• Like 2

By this kind of judgement, this is must be one of the most clever guys in the world

00s.jpg

He has enough income to show it off in the internet

Was he on the Internet claiming something first, saying how dumb people are.

Second, if he's successful he has the right to do that

Why you are getting offended by that?

Did I say that I'm no human? In fact I did say that I am one too, so I'm dump too.

I was part of that kindergarten gang too, that did identify themselves with red shirts and did fight against the blue one (was kind of "oh, look that cool US gangs, we wanna play that too") for absolutely no reason. ect pp

I'm just bored of being a lemming.. that's all, still dump, no smarted than the rest of you. I'm sure, one could get me into that "we vs them" shit again if he does it right.

he is successful in marrying the daughter of the right guy afaik

I don't follow what he is saying on the web but people of this kind usually consider all the others pretty dumb

Why you are getting offended by that?

Did I say that I'm no human? In fact I did say that I am one too, so I'm dump too.

I was part if that kindergarten gang too, that did identify themselves with red shirts and did fight against the blue one (was kind of "oh, look that cool US gangs, we wanna play that too") for absolutely no reason. ect pp

I'm just bored of being a lemming.. that's all.

Lol far from offended

You can't claim to not be a lemming when you still have lemming status. Furthermore call others lemmings when you're still one

Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I believe you're working your way out of lemming status and when that day does come you will stop acting holier than thou

I don't follow what he is saying on the web but people of this kind usually consider all the others pretty dumb

hahah I'm not married :D

And hoy FUCK!!! Humans are dump and I'M a human too. Not like humans are dump but I'm an alien.

Lol far from offended

You can't claim to not be a lemming when you still have lemming status. Furthermore call others lemmings when you're still one

Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I believe you're working your way out of lemming status and when that day does come you will stop acting holier than thou

Let me repeat it again: I AM NO BETTER THAN YOU.

I'm bored of being lemming, did I say that I am none?

Stop reading stuff I haven't written pls.

Well good for him and his hustle of marrying rich

Shame on him for acting holier than thou

I know that this will piss of the next guy in here (waiting for the account ban), but it is just a perfect example of what I'm writing about.

If I'm involved on a discussion I'm listing to what the others say, because I want to understand how they are thinking and they want to explain to me. Maybe it could be interesting, maybe they could be right I'm am wrong (sry, I'm just a human)?

But better solution is to not listen to ppl when you do not agree - that way you can just keep your views forever and you never be in the awkward position to question yourself.

Cool approach, should adapt that too.

All respect to SixZeroFou4. I feel like we have completely different views, but I also feel like we could be good friends IRL because we both don't have a problem with that :)

I know that this will piss of the next guy in here (waiting for the account ban), but it is just a perfect example of what I'm writing about.

If I'm involved on a discussion I'm listing to what the others say, because I want to understand how they are thinking and they want to explain to me. Maybe it could be interesting, maybe they could be right I'm am wrong (sry, I'm just a human)?

But better solution to not listen to ppl when you do not agree - that way you can just keep your views forever and you never be in the awkward position to question yourself.

Cool approach, should adapt that too.

All respect to SixZeroFour. I feel like we have completely different views, but I also feel like we could be good friends IRL because we both don't have a problem with that :)

Brother, we might stand in different places on some issues, but I'll sit next to you and chill anytime.

I get along with a wide range of people offline. Sometimes I learn from them, sometimes they learn from me. Its important to have the method to being friends even with disagreement so hopefully people can enlighten each other.

I feel that is what we need today and why I'm announcing my campaign to run for president of the United States of America.

Ha :)

I hope when I become the president of Russia, we will be dicussing the latest goa releases by the secret government line, and not the wars in Syria or Ukraine

Agreed. I think we will be there. If not we will start the process to be there.

Secret goa sounds fun too :)

I feel that is what we need today and why I'm announcing my campaign to run for president of the United States of America.

Ha :)

Might be too late this time, but it would will be a good fit, if Clinton makes it..

After a long period of male white elite presidents, there is the first black, the first women.. so let's continue that with the first hippie. Would be really interesting to see US, ran by a flowerpower government :D :D :D