USA

SixZeroFou4

No credit here.

However you personally get credit because you are behind Portamento and artha, but this - not credible.

Anyone can have a show these days. Cameras, overlays and a fancy suit can make anything look official. It's the actual pace of the world that counts. This pace is a speculated, opinionated pace.

I'm literally telling you war with north korea is beyond imminent. That's P1.

The rest is song and dance. Can you dance?

No credit here.

However you personally get credit because you are behind Portamento and artha, but this - not credible.

Anyone can have a show these days. Cameras, overlays and a fancy suit can make anything look official. It's the actual pace of the world that counts. This pace is a speculated, opinionated pace.

I'm literally telling you war with north korea is beyond imminent. That's P1.

The rest is song and dance. Can you dance?

Haha! I don't want to take credit. Don't worry ;)

Another quote (that I like and support):

Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity - 12 december at 17:07

"The CIA was founded to undermine democracy overseas, to overturn elections, to influence internal politics of sovereign countries, to destabilize governments. And to lie to us about it. Should we believe a mainstream media report that the CIA believes the Russians manipulated US elections to get Trump elected? Or is the supposed CIA assessment itself a form of coup against the US elections? Have the coups come home? Jacob Hornberger looks back at the CIA coups through history in this important piece..."

Haha! I don't want to take credit. Don't worry ;)

Another quote (that I like and support):

Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity - 12 december at 17:07

"The CIA was founded to undermine democracy overseas, to overturn elections, to influence internal politics of sovereign countries, to destabilize governments. And to lie to us about it. Should we believe a mainstream media report that the CIA believes the Russians manipulated US elections to get Trump elected? Or is the supposed CIA assessment itself a form of coup against the US elections? Have the coups come home? Jacob Hornberger looks back at the CIA coups through history in this important piece..."

Listen I don't think it's true, and the Paul family is a notorious fear mongering (the repeated market crash predictions) - which were wrong, but they are known fear mongers.

Addressing the post, I don't think it's true. If it were true then I'm glad I'm on the same side. Don't be a hater because you have no Cia ;)

Seriously though bro.. who cares. Put out great music. Throw awesome parties. Meet beautiful women and enjoy life

Listen I don't think it's true, and the Paul family is a notorious fear mongering (the repeated market crash predictions) - which were wrong, but they are known fear mongers.

Addressing the post, I don't think it's true. If it were true then I'm glad I'm on the same side. Don't be a hater because you have no Cia ;)

Seriously though bro.. who cares. Put out great music. Throw awesome parties. Meet beautiful women and enjoy life

This cute puppy is back in his basket :(

This cute puppy is back in his basket :(

You can't understand. You come from an inferior country.

Trump literally said tonight how he plans on extorting your country and you know what you're going to do about it.. take it.

When you come from that vantage point, you embrace it.

You can't understand. You come from an inferior country.

Trump literally said tonight how he plans on extorting your country and you know what you're going to do about it.. take it.

When you come from that vantage point, you embrace it.

I honestly thought that calling where someone comes from would be "inferior" would be beyond you, but I guess I was wrong... 

I don't get the drama here.

I just posted 2 video's who show - imo - an alternative truth. Content I support after my own research (how imperfect that can be) ;)

If someone can't take that, it is up to them... #relax

...and I finished with a ironic joke: "this puppy is back into the basket".

Don't take this too personnel :)

It's just a forum. And everybody can have their truth, especially if there is no intention to harm one another.

The rest is history.

PS Belgians are used to it, people feel superior to us :P

BUT we still have the best chips, beer, chocolate, fucked up (read over complicated) political system: eat that!!! :wub:

I don't get the drama here.

I just posted 2 video's who show - imo - an alternative truth. Content I support after my own research (how imperfect that can be) ;)

If someone can't take that, it is up to them... #relax

...and I finished with a ironic joke: "this puppy is back into the basket".

Don't take this too personnel :)

It's just a forum. And everybody can have their truth, especially if there is no intention to harm one another.

The rest is history.

PS Belgians are used to it, people feel superior to us :P

BUT we still have the best chips, beer, chocolate, fucked up (read over complicated) political system: eat that!!! :wub:

Excellent response. This is why you are more successful than the others.

#schoolisinsession

• 9 months later...

What I love about the USA is the fact that people believe in themselves at first. After that they believe in their country or they do not believe in their country, whatever. In Germany and Austria as well people believe in their country at first, not necessarily like patriots but they just believe in the state, they do as they are told. In the US people cross the streets as they see fit. In Germany and Austria people cross the street when some sign tells them to do so.

That being said I strongly believe we as humans need an officially elected world government yesterday or at least today. We need that as soon as possible. You can just forget about the Bilderberg meetings, the CFR, Trilateral Commission, etc. If those guys were as clever and dangerous as conspiracy theorists believe, we would actually have an officially elected world government by now. So as long as there is no officially elected world government, my non biological 12 year old sister from Austria is the world government and I am her consigliere. Any complaints? No? Fine, go on! :D

ake_firm.png