USA

SixZeroFou4

This needs to be contextualized with what has happened this year all around the world :

_destitution of the President Rousseff in Brasil

_Panama leaks (that proved the corruption of many major politicians in countries as different as Saudia, Uzbekistand, Iceland and UK)

_Brexit

_terror attacks in Europe and the Middle-East

_political scandal in South Korea

There are connections. The world is shaking, and multiple epiphenomenons are being manifested of a profound global disease.

This needs to be contextualized with what has happened this year all around the world :

_destitution of the President Rousseff in Brasil

_Panama leaks (that proved the corruption of many major politicians in countries as different as Saudia, Uzbekistand, Iceland and UK)

_Brexit

_terror attacks in Europe and the Middle-East

_political scandal in South Korea

There are connections. The world is shaking, and multiple epiphenomenons are being manifested of a profound global disease.

You could be a novelist. You're words are precise and descriptive. I enjoy reading them.

However, let's give the world, and the forum goers a peaceful and optimistic picture of the future - we all deserve it.. including you :)

However, let's give the world, and the forum goers a peaceful and optimistic picture of the future - we all deserve it.. including you

Of course that the future is bright, and it's not optimism. But we need to face our demons.

Maybe its time you guys take the wars, figting for freedom and killings to your own ground / land ..

Im not that sure the world really wants a superpower like you breathing down our throughts. Being bullies

I love trumpets in psytrance, its killer

https://beatspace-manicdragon.bandcamp.com/track/cpc-yamass

• Like 1

Maybe its time you guys take the wars, figting for freedom and killings to your own ground / land ..Im not that sure the world really wants a superpower like you breathing down our throughts. Being bulliesI love trumpets in psytrance, its killerhttps://beatspace-manicdragon.bandcamp.com/track/cpc-yamass

There's things we love and hate. Different people will have different views.

In the end I like chatting with anyone. Once it gets to the point we let outside influences create a level of hatred, we failed as goa fans.

That's something I definitely don't want. How do you feel? I get a vibe you want to fight over the forums. What can we do to avoid that?

Yes the taste is like the ass. Devided and usually it stinks.

As quoted by manson in his 1996 lyrics, anti this and anti that, anti human now youve gone too far. Yes that is true, P.L.U.R. (include Understanding as well as Unity, one without the other is fail *see Nazi)

Me neither, who in their right mind wants war? Revenge..? Its gonna be an eye for an eye leaving a shit load of people blind.

As a human being, as a thinking feeling creature that I am on my outside to my inner side. I am not for fighting (the ill kind), warfare or slavery or supression.

My vibe is irritated, not after a fight. As is the vibes of sooo many up-&-going young and old people (ambulatory in their mind?)

Being a yellow belt Kickboxer, a dropout Wing Chun trainee .. Id love to arm wrestle you one day. And listen to some Goa

This is from a Festival in the middle of a Scandinavian city, i made (arranged) one of their stages... GOA & ChillOut

Please watch it, and listen (turn down the poor sound! - but do listen and watch, youll love it)

About the other options then the two big ones.. How HORRIBLE are those political parties (like the green, or libertarian) compared to this emmence Hillary vs Trump charade?

The other parties must have REALLy sucked and been a HORrIBLE option to only get like 1 and 3 % of the major votes.

Henrik Ibsen quote;

“The majority is always wrong; the minority is rarely right.”

Why Trump won is this, right?

" is that a very large number of people have had enough of modern politicians and their corrupt self-serving ways."

So by voting him, they are actually protesting (which is one funny way of protesting against a corrupt system..)

I remember watching this as a kid, always presumed it was sort of inspired by Trump and people like him: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103007/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_19

Lets hope for your sake he gives it all to be a popular president - for what that means in good sense

Yes the taste is like the ass. Devided and usually it stinks.As quoted by manson in his 1996 lyrics, anti this and anti that, anti human now youve gone too far. Yes that is true, P.L.U.R. (include Understanding as well as Unity, one without the other is fail *see Nazi)Me neither, who in their right mind wants war? Revenge..? Its gonna be an eye for an eye leaving a shit load of people blind.As a human being, as a thinking feeling creature that I am on my outside to my inner side. I am not for fighting (the ill kind), warfare or slavery or supression.My vibe is irritated, not after a fight. As is the vibes of sooo many up-&-going young and old people (ambulatory in their mind?)Being a yellow belt Kickboxer, a dropout Wing Chun trainee .. Id love to arm wrestle you one day. And listen to some GoaThis is from a Festival in the middle of a Scandinavian city, i made (arranged) one of their stages... GOA & ChillOutPlease watch it, and listen (turn down the poor sound! - but do listen and watch, youll love it)

Very cool!!!

About the other options then the two big ones.. How HORRIBLE are those political parties (like the green, or libertarian) compared to this emmence Hillary vs Trump charade?

The other parties must have REALLy sucked and been a HORrIBLE option to only get like 1 and 3 % of the major votes.

A lot of people support the 3rd parties, but make a 'tactical' vote for a major candidate because they believe that voting for a third party is not as important as keeping the other major candidate out of office.

We need ranked voting. A third party will never work without ranked choice voting.

Which should be the rule. As well as popular vote. The electoral college is garbage.

Fuck gerrymandering. 

This sucks. 

We need ranked voting. A third party will never work without ranked choice voting.

Which should be the rule. As well as popular vote. The electoral college is garbage.

Fuck gerrymandering. 

This sucks.

Amen.

Many countries have tried to bring in fairer, proportional electoral systems. But the concentrated interests of the major parties tend to fight them. Because the current system works so well for them, why would they want to change it?

There's nothing particularly horrible about them, they're just newer parties so they don't have much support, and most people in the US are locked into the idea that only the two big parties are viable.

The Green party has a great stance on environmentalism, but they're kind of a one-issue party. I didn't pay much attention to Jill Stein this time around, but in she's been on the ballot in the past and back then I noticed a significant lack of information on her website about international relations issues. I strongly support the environmentalism initiative, but if you want to be president of the US you need to have SOME opinion on international relations.

The Libertarian party's main issue is "less government". In pretty much all respects. I've seen Libertarian candidates argue for the repeal of things like environmental regulations and civil rights laws that make it illegal for businesses to hire people based on their race. They think responsibility for these issues should be devolved to the state or local level instead of the federal.

• 4 weeks later...

Smack being synonymous to heroin?

Hah. You are showing your youth because some of us know what the true smack is.

Jokes aside, trump hates drugs and alcohol yet I get the feeling he goes heavy on the caffeine which is a drug.

Either way to be more specific - he is making it clear he will have his way with China. That's what I meant by laying the smack down.

That phrase originated from WWE wrestling. Look it up, you might just get a laugh out of it.

While I'm here, I'm willing to bet we go to war with north korea within 24 hours of trump being sworn in. Who wants to bet?