USA

SixZeroFou4

I'll play yor game here, just because I'm bored and I like your trolling style.

Hihi Rich :D

What should I eat for breakfast?

Organic eggs in baked in Croatian olive oil but so that only the whites get baked and the yellows stay raw. That's how the cholesterol in yellows don't absorb but all the goodies absorb :)

Really? GDR got banned? Can someone tell us the reason?

I imagine his last two accounts got banned because of spamming and/or flooding the threads by going too much OT. It seems to me that it is something he can't control.

I also thought of what Starkraver proposed, it might be a good solution :D

Often there is content from Filipe (GDR, this time around) that you might not see because we remove it. This time around there was additional, personal offline content. Every time we give him a chance (and we quickly figure out which new accounts are him), he squanders it by flying off the rails.

• 2 weeks later...

Often there is content from Filipe (GDR, this time around) that you might not see because we remove it. This time around there was additional, personal offline content. Every time we give him a chance (and we quickly figure out which new accounts are him), he squanders it by flying off the rails.

I see. This is how it starts?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm remembering why I've steered clear of this thread for a few months.

The USA is a big place with many hands in the pot (both monetary and simply those with "values" and ideas).

The USA is hugely imperfect, but that imperfection can (not necessarily is) be one of its strengths...

The USA has made, and does make, many mistakes, but we have an ability to correct them. While people discredit our democracy, it kind of works.

Eventually, someone will try to game the system and it might even work for a short bit, but we get course corrected.

We're in a strange flux here but, I hope, after this election, we can make some better decisions and progress.

(and now I'll probably check out again because I hate arguing on the Internet, it's a bad trait of mine. don't want to burn bridges with my lovely psytrance lovers...) 

• Like 1

I'm remembering why I've steered clear of this thread for a few months.

The USA is a big place with many hands in the pot (both monetary and simply those with "values" and ideas).

The USA is hugely imperfect, but that imperfection can (not necessarily is) be one of its strengths...

The USA has made, and does make, many mistakes, but we have an ability to correct them. While people discredit our democracy, it kind of works.

Eventually, someone will try to game the system and it might even work for a short bit, but we get course corrected.

We're in a strange flux here but, I hope, after this election, we can make some better decisions and progress.

(and now I'll probably check out again because I hate arguing on the Internet, it's a bad trait of mine. don't want to burn bridges with my lovely psytrance lovers...)

There's places where you can exchange info on the Internet and not have a full drama storm.. it exists. As for your decision here, you're right.

So how is it for you guys on the 8th. You have to choose to vote Hillary, Donald, or no one? Or how does it work for you us-people? I would be really greatful if someone could explain the choises you have.. Third party,?

Why people be bitching If you can choose from more then the two names, and the choise to not vote / blank (a statement of miscontemt, at least your giving a vote, right?

PS. heard wikileaks or someone was gonna release some MAJOR chockin news today on the 1st of novemeber, heard anything shocking/exposing today?

psytrance

So how is it for you guys on the 8th. You have to choose to vote Hillary, Donald, or no one? Or how does it work for you us-people? I would be really greatful if someone could explain the choises you have.. Third party,?Why people be bitching If you can choose from more then the two names, and the choise to not vote / blank (a statement of miscontemt, at least your giving a vote, right?PS. heard wikileaks or someone was gonna release some MAJOR chockin news today on the 1st of novemeber, heard anything shocking/exposing today?psytrance

There's clinton (D)

Trump ®

Johnson (L)

Stein (G)

McCullough (I)

Those are 5 political parties and their nominees. As you know there's trump and clinton which one will win.

You can vote for whoever is on the ballot or write in any name you want.

Really I feel like usa is the real loser on November 8th. If we go clinton, the Patriots are going to riot. If we go trumps the racist movements will riot. I don't know which of the two demographics are more destructive, but I can tell you which ones have caused serious damage in recent riots.

It seems trump will win and it's going to be a rocky ride for the first week as far as domestic affairs.

My personal stance is I'm out of it. I'm safely on the sidelines praying for peace. I don't even like my friends associating my name with a certain candidate because I really see problems on November 8th.

There's clinton (D)

Trump ®

Johnson (L)

Stein (G)

McCullough (I)

Those are 5 political parties and their nominees. As you know there's trump and clinton which one will win.

You can vote for whoever is on the ballot or write in any name you want.

Thanks champ. What do you mean? "As you know there's trump and clinton which one will win."

Yes I know who Hillary and Trump are, those are the only names we get to hear about in the rest of the world. And seems to me, its the only names you USA people get to hear about also.. Few to noone seems to know that you people can actually choose another name then the two names most mentioned, Hillary and Trump..

On all shows from The Daily Show (sorry Trevor but you suck) and the Late Show with Stephen Colbert (please, i like these commercial entertainment shows, like The Joe Rogan Podcast Experience. When it comes to these shows, i guess the other solution is not to watch them. I like the some news I get out of say the Stephen Colbert late show. But its not proper, by far. Do you have any entertainment show recommendations?)

Thanks champ. What do you mean? "As you know there's trump and clinton which one will win."Yes I know who Hillary and Trump are, those are the only names we get to hear about in the rest of the world. And seems to me, its the only names you USA people get to hear about also.. Few to noone seems to know that you people can actually choose another name then the two names most mentioned, Hillary and Trump..On all shows from The Daily Show (sorry Trevor but you suck) and the Late Show with Stephen Colbert (please, i like these commercial entertainment shows, like The Joe Rogan Podcast Experience. When it comes to these shows, i guess the other solution is not to watch them. I like the some news I get out of say the Stephen Colbert late show. But its not proper, by far. Do you have any entertainment show recommendations?)

Sad to say the word entertainment has lost its value in my watching as of late. I hear Saturday night live has put on some good satirical skits of the candidates but that might not be what you're looking for

You make a great point.. only two names. One more day to go. Scary scary