Music for the summer

Suttree

Summer is at its full peak, at least round here and I'm changing my listening habits for awhile in favour of more summer-ish stuff, which means kind of solar, catching tunes to listen to on the seaside. One I've picked up is Abakus' That much closer to the sun. Can u suggest anything? And, do u also feel the same inclination?

if your summer is like the summer we have over here right now (18˚C and pouring with rain) i suggest this:

or even better, a whole mixtape of stuff like that: http://www.ektoplazm.com/mixes/dj-basilisk-moonshadow

It's 30 degrees and more here in Italy, but I'll keep the suggestion for the next winter storm 😄😄 thanks

I knew Ott, but Globular was a pleasant discovery. Thank u man

Yes, Globular is awesome - very Ott sounding, but still slightly different.

Ott is more into technical wizardy, while Globular seems to be a better musician, though both of them made strides over the years to improve.

Also, check Shulman's "A Live" album - not really dub, but their live take on classic Shulman' tracks makes it really special:

• 3 weeks later...