LuSH-101 Is Amazing for Goa/Psy Trance! ~ Tutorials

What's up guys! I want to do two things. First, and most importantly, share some info and tutorials about an amazing synth that is rarely mentioned. It is a most excellent piece of software

with an incredible sound quality and capabilities -- LuSH-101. Next, is to shamelessly market some sound banks for it :)

Here's my first one -- creating some sound effects in the beginning, then writing some goa trance melodies. More in depth tutorials coming soon!

• Like 1

Okay, it's finally done!

Touch The Universe Productions is extremely pleased to introduce the Ambient Dreamtime Soundset for LuSH-101, a genre transcending, massive assortment of over 225 multi-layered pads, textures, soundscapes, and rhythmic sequences for the latest cutting edge productions.

LuSH-101 is an absolutely beautiful sounding synthesizer with extremely high technical capabilities and mind blowing effects – perfect for evolving soundscapes and complex pad sound design. This soundset take full advantage of the Polyphonic Multi-timbral nature of LuSH-101 with deep sonic precision and sonic playfulness. Not only is there a prolific amount of presets and variations, but each one is complex multi-layered patch, gracefully interwoven with complex modulation assignments for an expressive, evolving performance – sometimes up to 18 modulation wheel assignments and 8 layers per patch! This massive collection of thick, ultra-lush pads and textures are awash with shimmering warmth, airy richness, and internal movement for seriously deep modulating, self-oscillating, formant singing, and dreamy atmospherics. Paired with complex, high tech, multi-layered sequences, Ambient Dreamtime offers a powerful and creative combination for futuristic creative expressions for any genre.

~ New Patches

The intro price is set to 18$ for the next 3-4 days, afterwards, it will be 22$ :D

Updated URL: http://www.touch-the-universe.com/luSH-101-Soundset/LuSH-101-Ambient-Dreamtime-Soundset.html

More Tutorials Soon!

I was wondering how the TAL and Lush synths compared. Which sounds more like a 101?

For what I know, TAL is considered to be more accurate emulation in terms of features and sound. On their site there are some comparison demos https://tal-software.com/products/tal-bassline-101

LUSH-101 is more an "inspired by with some features added on top" thing.

I was wondering how the TAL and Lush synths compared. Which sounds more like a 101?

tal is closer to the original but has that "muffled gritty digital" sound. lush has the "smooth analogue clarity" but isn't quite as accurate.

so the difference between tal and lush is just like the difference between abl and phoscyon. abl is closer to the original but phoscyon has "analogue clarity", a better overall sound and more features.

the comparison probably a bit more favourable towards tal compared to abl because the sh-101 had a "dirtier" sound anyway...

• 2 weeks later...

Most good software synths cost like that or more. In case of Lush there is a cheaper alternative from TAL but it has less features (no layering, no vowel filter, maybe something else is missing).

Yes, good points. Also, the effects on lush-101 are some of the best effects I've ever heard on a synth, probably the best! It also has a really great mixer section as well. One more really important feature

is the unison spread has a cutoff feature that is really brilliant for pad sounds. I'll post a video where I create a patch using that feature.

Here's that vid/tutorial

https://youtu.be/Buscej8hec4?t=45

Sup guys. I will be posting a tutorial soon creatings a bubbly warping sort of 303 arp with lush soon, and probably some crazy formant sequence since it can do it so well.

I released the ultra pack for Lush Just now and want to share the info with you guys.

This ultra pack soundset contains all the patches within the Ambient Dreamtime, Luscious Bass & Sequences, and the Euphonic Resonance Soundsets, and contains 880 patches - :hihi: This prolific assortment of multi-layered patches covers a wide sonic territory and is split in eight parts: Leads, Arps, Keys, FX, Basses, Bass Sequences, Pads, and Rythmic Sequences, which are full of modulation. The soundset covers a vast sonic territory and is full of exotic character, covering the full range of the spectrum field.

Price is set to 34$ for the rest of this weekend :tu:

Touch The Universe Productions - Audio Label and Sound Design - Hive Sound Bank - Goa Trance, Progressive Trance, Psybient Prests