VA Terraformer (Global Sect)

We are glad to announce our new 4СD compilation composed in science fiction style:

terra1.jpg

More info: http://globalsect.ru/blog/terraformer-coming-soon

Terraforming (literally, "Planet-shaping") of a planet, moon, or other body is the hypothetical process of deliberately modifying its atmosphere, temperature, surface topography or ecology to make it habitable for living creatures.

A Terraformer is a person who's managing this process. He is to become the main character of our new project.

terra6.png

The compilation tracklist will include well-known masters of cosmic goa-trance and some of new and talanted projects:

Alienapia, Fiery Dawn, Artifact303, Celestial Intelligence, Cosmic Dimension, Omneon, Centavra Project, Psy-H Project, Javi & Skooma, Atlantis, Mindsphere and more.

The concept and the CD-cover is based on a legendary psychedelic fluorescent backdrop "Terraforming" created by the artist known as Andrey Pronin (Moscow, Russia).

Right now the canvas is being repainted to boost the detalization level.

terra3.jpg

terra4.jpg

We've already built our own flying saucer 3D model for usto travel through the universe :D

terra13.png

Don't miss!

The pre-sales will begin in the beginning of autumn.

Mastering: Tim Schuldt (4CN Stidios)

Art cover: Andrey Pronin

Teaser: Dmitry Moiseev (Framescape)

Compiled by DJ Adept

Label: Global sect Music

• Like 5

We are glad to announce our new 2СD compilation composed in science fiction style:

More info: http://globalsect.ru/blog/terraformer-coming-soon

Terraforming (literally, "Planet-shaping") of a planet, moon, or other body is the hypothetical process of deliberately modifying its atmosphere, temperature, surface topography or ecology to make it habitable for living creatures.

A Terraformer is a person who's managing this process. He is to become the main character of our new project.

The compilation tracklist will include well-known masters of cosmic goa-trance and some of new and talanted projects:

Alienapia, Fiery Dawn, Artifact303, Celestial Intelligence, Cosmic Dimension, Omneon, Centavra Project, Psy-H Project, Javi & Skooma, Atlantis, Mindsphere and more.

The concept and the CD-cover is based on a legendary psychedelic fluorescent backdrop "Terraforming" created by the artist known as Andrey Pronin (Moscow, Russia).

i like the Terraforming thing.. good luck

looks really good

musicwise im gonna avoid i dont like tim shulds mastering its all fucked up

Terraformer. Space shit. I like!!!! lets see what tracklist is gonna be... im used to space synth 80s music which would totally fit this but i know.. this is psychedelic goa or psytrance ... lets see whats gonnna come up.

i like al the art . prettu dark n abstract . looking forward to this. :)<3

• 3 months later...

Yes, our new baby is coming :)

And 3CD again :)

am_ZPCJKu_VM56s.jpg

Dear Global Sect. I love the quality of your packages and the love you show to the music you release. But...

They don't fit on my cd library. I had to make a special shelf for your release/s ^_^  ^_^

Dear Global Sect. I love the quality of your packages and the love you show to the music you release. But...

They don't fit on my cd library. I had to make a special shelf for your release/s ^_^  ^_^

i think we all in that boat bro

but a small price to pay

maybe after years of global sect releases will warrant it's own shelf

and also those long boxes released in 90's etc ie global underground, japanese releases etc will fit also

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Today we would like to provide our new, 4CD (yes we really crazy) compilation:

TERRAFORMER

image.jpg

Just send your e-mail adress and you'll be the first one who knows about the opportunity of making pre-order at the Super Price:

http://globalsect.ru/blog/va-terrafomfer-final-art

image.jpg

Alienapia, Fiery Dawn, Artifact303, Celestial Intelligence, Cosmic Dimension, Omneon, Centavra Project, Psy-H Project, Javi & Skooma, Morphic Resonance, Atlantis, Mindsphere, Astronobios, MerrOw, Skarma and more.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Cover Art by Pro-Nin Fluorescent Cosmos Gallery

Enjoy!

• Like 3

I'll be there day one to pre-order, but with 4 CDs I'm a bit worried about the quality vs. quantity. I'm still not very familiar with their previous VA "The Mystery of Crystal Worlds" because there's so much filler there... For that reason I liked the free-to-preorderers "Prologue" much more, because it was short and high quality throughout.

Still, very excited for this one. My wallet is ready ;):D

• Like 1

Not sure how many cds it is on (2cd on this page http://globalsect.ru/blog/terraformer-coming-soon) , whatever the number of discs, a sure killer release from GS Concept! :)

• 4 months later...