5.Mana Source - Weevils Fly 06:22
6.Chynacid - Zen Dimensions 07:07
7.Medusis - Profound 07:40
8.Amithaba Buddha - Psyramid 07:53
9.Mana Source - Bonsai 07:13
10.Athenaia - Secret 06:38
11.Rainbow Islands - Seventh Heaven 06:08
76 minutes of Goa-Trance music.

It's free download , 200 slots available as bandcamp allows.

Share with friends , people you know , family and so on.
Jump , DJ on party , be happy , be free... record on cds , wish you all a nice time.

Donate if you feel like it , all money will go to charity and help buying food , paying electric bills and motivating us to come up and bring you more great and fresh music.

Thank you and best wishes to you.

P.s. - I checked every song and i think they all in good level. If you find any errors feel free to post here i'll be happy to correct any mistakes . I didn't have enough time to make sure its all kinda perfect but you never know. I will be checking it tommorow and next few days a bit more thoroughly but everything should be fine i think. :) Thanks. :)
Also wanna say thank you suntrip , neogoa Richpa for all our good times.
Enjoy the music i will be away now and work studio , family stuff and making some nice recordings as far as time allows me to.
One love , peace.
ATTENTION : i gave 200 free shits and now all free slots are gone. its 7squid from now on bandcamp did it i didnt do fuck all. c u next time.
u guys want more? here!

Download Credits

Your Bandcamp account comes with 200 downloads per month of tracks or albums that you’re giving away (meaning you’ve set them to free, or let-fan-name-price with no minimum and the fan enters zero). Once each month, we look at your download credits, and if you have less than 200 remaining, we bump you back up to 200. Your next bump is on9/1/16.

If your download credits drop to zero, your music will still be available, but your free tracks and albums will automatically switch to paid. You can avoid this by either a) buying more download credits for a modest fee by clicking “get more” below, or B) selling music (we add 1,000 credits for every $500 USD in sales).

300 downloads: $9 USD (3¢ each) 1000 downloads: $20 USD (2¢ each) 5000 downloads: $75 USD (1.5¢ each) buy now

gimme some cash and i will invest more in this shit

thanks

Yes ! Well done !

I download it this afternoon ! :D

i just recorded all on a cassette tape . all sounded good . will listen again when im in the mood again to sit chill and play more attention. at the moment that Athenaia track is really good! :wub:

glad you are happy hope more people are too . thank you that's all i gotta say :wub::)

here :

20160802_171248.jpgwindows screenshot

:) love it :wub:

didnt even give a toss bout my writing did my best long as i can read it loooooooooool :P:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes ! Well done !

cool bro

dance like nobodys watching :D:wub::)))

Excellent stuff especially the work done by Mana Source, I love this:)

This is what I first loved about trance. Thanks for bringing it back.

• Like 1

no worries man :)

thanks for your kind donation , so much appreciated. really happy for this . thanks a million :)

hey bro wish i could give more ,and ppl need to listen to this stuff. anyone reading this , grab some of this

stuff while its still out there, you gonna cry if its gone and u didnt.

• Like 1

hey bro wish i could give more ,and ppl need to listen to this stuff. anyone reading this , grab some of this

its not going anywhere mate

fuck it really , peeps that wont like this are fucking retarded or something , like oforia said : read more loooooooooool (post edit: but now im like fuck that because its something i always did and i like reading stuff and keep my mind entertained or something , least with good things not all ancient gods bullshit sometimes its just bleh) in this case here things im writing on piepsynews lol

look dont worry one step at the time yea?

buddha bless mate

chill out enjoy the music thats all i can say its 72 odd minutes of pure goa stories ... theres more but i also need to learn patience and shit and its good

thanks for your massive encouragement and same to funghi too other people like starkraver , anu , neogoa richpa etc , suntrip suntroopers n shit , keep things positive n shit you know... i aint got time for shits rounds and childish jokes altho i have a good sense of humour but my shit aint joke

peace out mate

well feel free to share you know , i aint forbidding anybody around not to ... the release is free give em a copy or something its all good

im not counting them free downloads all i know is that bandcamp gave me 200 i think , next month is refreshed some shit like that

enjoy the music share with your friends etc good vibes keep positive and strong mate thats all i gotta say

peace out :)

the release is now up on discogs.

thanks for my friend Paavo from USA

god bless you mate

https://www.discogs.com/Various-Emotions-From-A-Beija-Flor/release/8854909

Yes ! Well done !

yupiiieeeee think im gonna give this another wee spin :D lets goa :) lol

Athenaia jesus christ love it like fuck

hi again dear people

just small message i got

You have 69 download credits remaining. We'll bump that back up to 200 on 9/1/16.

just letting you all know ok?

love you all c u soon :)

much love from me n my family

thank you all very much!

enjoy the music be free you know? more will come no problem and super special thanks to friends with kind donations i assure you its all going to go the right way i promise you all that no bullshit i swear.

im away to the studio thank you all thank you thank you! really grateful.

:wub:

yea bro i love that bonsai track and samurai are so fucking good shit!!

and fuck WEEVILS FLY!!!! BOOM CYAZ im away to planet da fuck knows!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Tanzaku - Tanabata holy fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

tanabata.jpg

if you dont know what it is here check

Tanabata (七夕 ?, meaning "Evening of the seventh"), also known as the Star Festival, is a Japanese festival originating from the Chinese Qixi Festival. It celebrates the meeting of the deities Orihime and Hikoboshi (represented by the stars Vega and Altair respectively).

cya enjoy

hey bro wish i could give more ,and ppl need to listen to this stuff.

share n shit mate , what you give is what you give i appreciate anything doesnt matter how much you give imo

/filipe