I'm going to use this space to talk a bit about my music , announcements , for new releases i might come up with, projects since i dusted off some of my musical 'remains' lol , that is the remaning gear that i managed to keep ...

i know i can use the computer for music but i did a 'LOT' of music so now im on a break ... well sort of.

Apart from making music I'm also a husband, a parent and i suffer from bipolar disorder , being medicated so its not easy to cope but not impossible. I'm not going to rush things and i just really can't because i also can't be bothered most of the times , maybe due to age , i'm not that music mad as i was years ago but it's something that is me and i can't throw it away.

So i'm going to spend some time rebuilding what's left of my musical dignity after all the almighty mess and dramas after all the years with me having manic episodes . I really don't care about it anymore and i'd rather not talk about that shit anymore.

For such a tiny planet in this Universe named 'Earth' the World as it is full of shit as you can see out there and its just fucking shit !! Just watch the news... for a society that evolved technology so fast in a space of 20 years or so you still see corruption , abuse , terrorism... just plain shit that gets me pissed off... wish it would end but da fuck cares anyways we know that will probably never happen and its best we look after ourselves you know?

Sometimes you want to focus in good things because that's what i need and it's not easy.

Human brain is a wonderful thing don't go messing with it with drugs and shit honestly...

I'm really not into much those hippie philosophies of perception , mambo jambo drug talk what a waste... bah

well that's all for now... last night i thought of maybe compile and put up some of my songs

so many files to dig at , i never threw anything away , its just gonna take time thats hard to get but its not impossible

as for record labels im really not interested in those stupid fucking competitions anymore , i mean , whats da fucking point?? what a waste of energy im telling you. some people get highlighted others dont... i dont give a shit

i might put up a bandcamp and drop some shitty name on it , or i'll come up with something nice , its always good to be creative with things .

For cover arts , well if you want to contribute and if you have the time feel free to post here its not a problem. If not then i can always fire up old photoshop and come up with some shit its not that hard you know , harder is to find the time to put a lot of effort and work hard on it..

If i can be bothered with my own music ... well sometimes i do review my old stuff and some songs are alright... some others are plain shit lol

That's all for now and if you want contribute and you are willing with your visual art let us know here.

I usually go for nostalgic 90's sort of stuff. That's what i like and it's a big part of me i'd say. But something new is nice too!

If i put album on bandcamp i'll sell it for 5£ or so , maybe that equals 6Euros or something not sure but you guys do the math i suck at it.

Well time to go and least try and get something done .

For those interested in my current 'Studio' Equipment :

-Roland JV1080

-XoxBox (haven't tested it in some time so da fuck knows if da thing is still 'alive'. Hope it still works lol, gear wears off with time , probably the knob pots need clean else when you turn them will generate unwanted noise like clicks n shit due to dust. Just shows you how digital has its advantages... its like frozen music in carbonyte fuck sake..)

-Mixer nothing too fancy really dont need much , i had lots of other gear but most of it i sold it and wish i still had that Korg EMX ... was digging it recently but korg made a new one that looks like shit... the one i used is not made anymore and fuck how these peeps go take advantage on ebay is ridiculous... when you bought something new for 400 at the time and they are trying to sell you second hand used for 350 or more .. its just plain fuckin ridiculous...

lesson learnt too , i aint gettin rid of what i still have... wish i had most of what i had few years ago specially that korg emx was handy but fuck it now you know. maybe one day again who knows... those chynacid tracks were sweet , still dig it but fact of not having the korg emx makes you go fucking mad... no point emulating it , its not the same fuck it really.

and thats why many other projects come up because of those same reasons .

well c u all later :)

Hi,

Where can we listen your music on bandcamp ?

Hi men

Depends wat ur after wat would u like to have on bandcamp .. I mean atm i havent got anything new.. I can dig. Some old tracks and put something togheter but i dunno u tell me lol

Ok dude u said mana source no need to pm me like...
Look i will think about it.. Whenever i feel people are prepared and ready for it least hete fair or unfair shit which i cant be arsed for it if thats the case like some neogoa kind of behavior ... L
No thanks lol i aint gonna be pussy about it thats not me like i said im not hete tryng to please anybody thats why i do this sort of music anyways ive nothing to lose pfff thats why i do it mostly for myself.. But like i said in other topic its hard to give yourself and something you love shoot it and give it away to the wolves u know.. Id rather see more positive shit around here maybe that would motivate me more or something about it maybe..
U know... Not anybodys fault just many bad experiences in so named 'career' whatever u might wanna call it . experience talks by itself i guess.

Catch u later :)

Sorry bout my typos

Frikkinh mobiles u know loooll i suck at it

;)

Ok, I'm waiting for your Mana Source bandcamp !

ok im here at my computer now... so only mana source? man there's lots of other good shit i did for example i dig the gankyil stuff is pretty good vibes :)

2 days ago ive been thinking of bringing that good dance recordings thing back up , it was nice altho i tend to be hardcore sometimes you know? im not all softy softy , sometimes yea sometimes harder, least in a musical way you know. im very ecletic in music and always felt i can do whatever i like if i get my mind into it but at the moment i think its just best i just to what i do best i guess. goa , acid classic 90s style you know? i did space synth but its very time consuming which i dont have the energy and time to put so much into that sort of music but still i got old them records and i like them sometimes :)

let me get my head round this stuff.

space sinbad , ketoret are ok just , chynacid being my favourite because was so unique toppin 2 acids on top of each other and that chynese kinda vibe was really impressive imo how i found such thing lol . was good too but unfortunatly was korg emx based so im unable to come up with new tracks for that and those projects.

Mana Source was all software , majority of it was , somehow i like them because i managed to add that analogue feel to it... weird but it worked for me

so as you can see , man its not all about me , i love creating stuff and i hope people will have a good time with them projects. its like there's life inside them you know they live or some shit lol its weird in a way but thats what i like to do , i love creating good music because in the end it always comes back at me and i love spending time listening back to my creations because i can see them in different way... theres many sides of me... one managing label , other family , other producing music.. lots of shit not easy to handle but i'll try you know specially that im bipolar n shit so im just gonna take this step by step.

im gonna try and dig them sounds .. some of them i couldnt follow but you know .. im spending time in psynews , i feel theres a big part of me here. afterall ive been a member of this forum since it didnt even look like this it was all black and purple looooooooolllll oh and yellow or something lol

Hi,

I'm searching for your oldschool goa sound !

Mana Source and co ! ;)

The Submoon records style in fact !

sorry i missed your post. that's great . lol :)

Hi !

I need a lot of your music :
> Amithabba & Lost Buddha old tracks (untold stories etc.)

I'm in love with "yoga" tracks ! ;)
> "Hearts Of Goa" & "Oriental Accidentalists" compilations
> Chynacid & Gankyil to !!!!

Let's goaaa !!! :D

Thanks !

• Like 1

Hi !

Thanks !

yea man lets goooaaaa cheers bro... lol

i will get around and throw another one ... u want another already? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL

give it some time , peeps will lose track honest , i dont wanna flood , let me and other people assimilate / consume this tracks digest properly , enjoy man

jonni dongjuuuuuuuuuuuu lloooolll love that track a lot even made me cry yesterday because few weeks after i made it , it was on the news Cecil the lion was fucking killed by these bounty hunters sons of bitchessss hate them like whats da fucking fun in killing animals for fucking 'pleasure' or some fucking sport??? its fucking SICK and i mean sick in a real bad way not cool at all im not kidding around!

what da fuck world is fucked i hate them ... that song really brings those memories and im so happy i really done it with so much emotion ... Cecil deserves it...

God bless him man he's now back to the stars...

https://gooddancerecordings.bandcamp.com/track/lion-savannah

i love nature and animals for sure , it appeases my mind . i love flowers n stuff ... others can make fun of me call me gay or da fuck you want i say go fuck yourself u dont know shit if thats the case and im no hippie but i just want peace n quiet in my mind you know , least my surroundings aswel best for my health and mental wise too

so many problems in this fucking small planet... its just sad ... ah well gonna try and cheer myself up at least.

enjoy the release mate

It's downloaded !

Good job ! :)

Cheers bro and good morning to you aswel :)

Hi,

Where can we listen your music on bandcamp ?

i already did mister

free download donate if you wish , dance have fun smile ... jump whatever man i love the music i recorded it on cassette and i just want good memories for myself and every single one of you.

its what you do that counts so make it a good one

https://gooddancerecordings.bandcamp.com/album/emotions-from-a-beija-flor

i did this one yesterday because you guys are asking for some more so i dont want to be fokin greedy so id rather share this bullshit

a0145942903_10.jpg

https://gooddancerecordings.bandcamp.com/album/three-moons-and-one-shrine

here the rest is on it read , download jump , be happy dance like a mad fuck i dont care etc .. boomm fuck it you know im gonna listen chill and thats pretty much about it <3

lol

thanks for encouragement <3

peace out gonna cheer myself up dont wanna start crying around here n shit im emotional and sensitive and that sorta shit

also not gonna overanalyse my shit at the end its only music n shit , tracklist order n shit i like to put random sometimes not , the order of it doesnt mean squat ok? its only music , its only GOA TRANCE. one love cyaz and

latersssssss :wub::P and yea im fucking embarassed but sure.... its not for me its for you LOL

im gonna be away for a while and calculate the compilation time organize my pc , my fucking head , files n shit yak , im gonna watch over my son Angelo aswel sometimes its fokin pandemonium loooollllll but i love it.

And yes i need to tape this so... good.

and yes You have 56 download credits remaining.

dont come complaining , donate and i put some shit money in powerup or some shit

thanks cya

its two releases this month and i think thats enough for this shitty month , give others a chance too theres great stuff out there so thats just me. i also appreciate dont put so much pressure on me because i cant bear with all at fucking same time. one at a time theres plenty of room for all of us to shine and showcase our arts n shit which is good shit.

bye love u all

/filipe

Hi !

Thanks !

yea im working on that , ill come up with a nice surprise to everybody but although! i dont wanna flood and i think its nice to give room to other labels n shit to showcase their work. thats all.

Oh yeeeaaahhh !!!

Many many thanks for thé new release Three Moons and One Shrine !!!

Especialy for Yoga track ! :)

I'm really happy & i'm going to break my soundsystem !!!

• Like 1

Oh yeeeaaahhh !!!

Many many thanks for thé new release Three Moons and One Shrine !!!

Especialy for Yoga track ! :)

I'm really happy & i'm going to break my soundsystem !!!

the yoga track is actually my own vocal

it sticks in my head for some reason is good message i guess lol

enjoy bro BOOM!!!!!!!

post edit : i said ' relax your spirit and mind... YOGA!' LOOOOOOOOOL :lol:

Took me a while to get into his music. I am glad I didn't give up.

Chynacid did it for me :)

I was gone for a few days and looks like he is gone again. If you are reading the Good dance recordings layout fantastic dont change it. And dont change the colour too :D

Now dont take this down from bandcamp. If you are gonna do that, leave a note on bandcamp so that I d/l WAV files. Let it be there at least for a few months.

Thanks for the free d/l of the Emotions from the beija flor.

There's a saying over here, do your work without expecting rewards, what has to come will come. May be not today but someday it will. So relax and lets Goa ;) And dont you f'in abuse me! I'm in a bad mood as is.

Ciao!

P.S - Psyramid damn! now that's a track!

Bonsai! If that's not the goa I fell in love with, I dont know what is. May be its my current state of mind or something but this stuff is kicking :wub:

Sadly not been able to buy it before and even now flat broke, but this will the 1st thing I would buy after getting $$$$

If its still there of course.

Now Bonsai is gonna go on repeat! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Bonsai! If that's not the goa I fell in love with, I dont know what is. May be its my current state of mind or something but this stuff is kicking :wub:

Sadly not been able to buy it before and even now flat broke, but this will the 1st thing I would buy after getting $$$$

If its still there of course.

Now Bonsai is gonna go on repeat! :D

Yep it's still there! :)

Hopefully won't cost you much. Average price for all our releases is £5. We're trying to be accessible to everyone and it's a good and fair price. We know bandcamp issues taxes on top but it's something we cannot avoid so we are kinda counter-balancing that effect. The artist doesn't get much really after all the taxes. But it's ok . We don't do it for the money. We're a non-profit label and all money goes towards filipe to help him with bills and buy food and so on. Here in Northern Ireland which we are part of the United Kingdom we do a lot of charity and whenever he can he likes to give some money towards Cancer Research and other people in need. It helps and we thank those who kindly buy the music and support us.